New User!
19 posts
Posted in Will Champion • 27th September 2015, 09:14 AM

At least, you followed the rules, nice job.

New User!
19 posts
Posted in Will Champion • 27th September 2015, 12:22 AM

I know I'm supposed to talk about Will Champion and Coldplay but honestly I don't know much about it except Will Champion is the lead drummer. I listen to some of their songs too.

New User!
19 posts
Posted in Explanation of the Truth • 26th September 2015, 11:15 PM

Ok guys. I'm being honest, 100% since this is becoming a real issue. On my account Sammeh, it says I leaked passwords on accounts and made suspicious posts. Guess what? No I didn't. I only went on the account because the password was leaked by a person, not me, only to see if the pass was legit. It was, so it went on my IP. I didn't do anything to the account, I only just checked it out if the pass was legit. Then I got demoted from everything just because I went on an account. I apologize for the inconvenience and if this offends anybody, I'm sorry.

New User!
19 posts
Posted in The DSC Game! • 26th September 2015, 07:08 PM

uhh danielcorn swag clique

New User!
19 posts
Posted in Appeal -Sam • 26th September 2015, 05:40 PM

Hi guys. I got suspended on my account for "creating suspicious posts on a different account" which I'm not going to say it's name. I confess going on the account but I was only checking if the password on the account was legit. I did not make any posts on the users account. I only feel that this is an unfair suspension, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Once again, I apologize.

-Sam