oh.
740 posts
Posted in Game of Books Result • 26th July 2020, 06:15 PM

Haloween1000 wrote on 26th July 2020, 06:05 PM:
shrek shouldve won.. jk congrats to zin!

zen*

AND THAT WAS FUN omg we should do another bUT I WONT PARTICIPATE

oh damn does this mean I have to continue the story-

CAUSE I WILL ofc I will we will not let them die like they did 5 months ago

also the badge is so cute wth

FUNNY story: I started writing like 4 years ago, it was a really cringy story but what else do u expect from a 10 year old? anyways yeah I never thought i'd be writing to this day LOOL I just.. my brain is just.. yeah bye

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Dragons Call To Damen • 24th July 2020, 05:44 PM

You were a very great friend to me when I was younger. You're a really nice guy, tbh.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in favorite ice cream flavor? • 24th July 2020, 01:33 PM

mango gang

oh.
740 posts
Posted in The Situation Of Lil Khal K • 23rd July 2020, 10:19 AM

Chase,

You have been my bestest friend for the past 5 almost 6 years. You've been like a brother to me all this time, you've been a person I've looked up to and respected from when I was 8 years old to now. The fact that you're going through all this and have been going through this for so long genuinely hurts me. Please know, you will get through this. It may seem impossible in this moment but you are strong and you are resilient. As you know, my messages are always open to you. Should you feel the need to rant or vent or just cry, I am here for you. If you're comfortable talking on call, don't hesitate to come to me. You're one of the kindest people I've ever met and honestly, the fact that you're going to take custody of your brother makes you brave and it makes you strong. I want to personally apologize to you for any times I've lashed out on you or called you names, in my anger. We're quite similar, you and I. Honestly I wish I could hug you and be there to defend you in your life whenever you need it. There really isn't much that can be done through a screen and I wish there could be.

ily bestie, stay strong. You will get through this and I will guide you, if need be. Don't be afraid to come to me. I don't want you to go through this alone.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Game of Books • 23rd July 2020, 10:04 AM

I write in my free time and I have like 200000 characters that would most likely kill eachother or destroy the fictional world I put them in should I add them into a story with eachother.

That being said, should we... or should we not?

oh.
740 posts
Posted in The Legend Hath Returned • 22nd July 2020, 01:14 PM

wow I doubt you'll remember me but hi

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Forums Now Supporting ? • 18th July 2020, 12:01 PM

I see my signature emojis... zen is pleased ?✌️

oh.
740 posts
Posted in WINNERS OF THE DATE • 16th July 2020, 07:10 PM

LOOOOOOOOOOOL NOOOOO
I WAS JOKING and im dating someone now take my name off :'(

Edit: So, like... could you maybe, possibly.. delete my name?

oh.
740 posts
Posted in compliment chain • 15th July 2020, 08:13 AM

@Cristal you have been a very trusted friend of mine for the past 5 years. You've taught me right from wrong whether you know it or not and you've been there for me in my moment of need. You're so sweet, compassionate and sympathetic and, honestly, talking to you is a great joy.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in OldCP Penguin Evolution • 14th July 2020, 08:59 PM

Oh god. I may have forgotten some but these are some I remember wearing.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in pineapple on pizza? • 11th July 2020, 04:00 PM

Honestly I love pineapple on pizza, Hawaiian Pizza is one of my favorites.

I guess people don't like it because it's rather sweet but in my opinion, it's really really good.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Never Settle • 10th July 2020, 10:12 AM

Hope you have a good life, it's been great to have gotten to know you these past 5 years. You've always been a good friend.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in THE DATE AUCTION • 7th July 2020, 07:23 PM

don't even need to fill out these questions, resurrect your old feelings for me and we're good to go :weary:

IM KIDDING im kidding please don't kill me okay please ill stop making fun of your pjs if you don't kill me for this

yeah ok bye thanks for making me laugh w this this is funny.. ish

im just gonna shut up now also plz stop ignoring my discord dms… :'(

ok bye

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Religion • 5th July 2020, 04:10 PM

What Terry said. I was baptized a Christian Catholic but in my personal opinion, I don't very much enjoy learning about all that. I believe in God and thinking about that helps me sleep at night and I do believe in wedlock but I don't enjoy going to church, doing mass or learning about it. And not gonna lie, going to church makes me highly uncomfortable because I consider myself an outcast because I tend to wear darker clothing and leather and I get stared at and judged and it makes me feel insecure. It's even worse when a prayer about worshipping is going on and they stare directly at you. My family is semi-religious, they respect my feelings but I have been told on some occasions by some people outside my family that if I don't go to church I'll end up in hell... but I don't really mind. I don't fantasize about all that mess, while I do pray periodically and thank God for the gift of life and hope for other people's wellbeing/safety I find myself breaking a bunch of commandments which, in all honesty, doesn't exactly phase me because I'm not die-hard religious.