oh.
740 posts
Posted in Results for DSGHQ Rank Approval Poll (No. 5) • 14th August 2020, 01:26 PM

the results were interesting

the news comments made me laugh a bit...the only reason i didnt write much last month was due to personal/health reasons, was kinda like on a break for a month but i made sure people who had to know knew. it was a lil bit disheartening to see comments like 'reports dont come out much', 'useless', 'nobody cares', 'excellent team apart from (two people) because it actually takes quite a bit of time making reports and you have to struggle to make sure you have all the correct information. gom reports take like 2 hours at most, cz reports take about 1 hour 10 minutes and other reports take like 40 minutes but honestly i think the reports do fine because we all have a system and its mostly just first to choose gets it unless they cant make it. reporting is honestly really stressful at times cause of how long it takes and because of how some people just shrug it off. ive been told, after writing a 2 hour long report, 'i doubt anyone actually cares enough to read this' and that just stuck ever since.

anyways, rant over. i just wanted to say all that cause it was unsettling me. but apart from that anyways these results were interesting
i love how you take time out of your day to do these things, its really helpful towards some people cause they can see what they're doing wrong and do better

oh.
740 posts
Posted in My message to you all. • 13th August 2020, 04:20 PM

we love you girlie <3 keep being you

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Leaving • 12th August 2020, 05:18 PM

I love you girlie. This community can be a cruel place outside of its areas. I know how it feels to be called mental and retarded and told I’m nothing more than a stupid child. But atleast you’re apologetic. They are not. I hope life treats you well, thank you for everything you’ve done. I’m here for you if you ever need anything.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in My Wedding • 12th August 2020, 02:10 PM

I'm sueing you because I'm not in the wedding. Shame on you, this has been reported!

oh.
740 posts
Posted in If I got Head Mod • 10th August 2020, 11:18 AM

penguindsc wrote on 10th August 2020, 10:12 AM:

I PAUSED THAT VIDEO AND NOW IM SCREAMING

anyways rougie i love ur ideas, staff team really do need meetings and stuff so that information circulates better

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Unjust • 8th August 2020, 08:34 PM

no disrespect intended, this may get a little.. heated.. but dude.... leave sled alone.

i really do hope that, for future reference, you clarify your facts before stating them considering it wasnt even her that put y'all on bos.

and honestly, what frogs said, im surprised the bos wasnt longer.

you? idk what you said. but acknowledge whatever was said doesn't belong on a children's game and move on, your bos is only 1 week. it could've been much longer. whining about it won't shorten it.

now im sorry you're upset over your punishment but stop blaming every single thing that goes wrong on sled. it's not helping anyone. if anything, the more violent you get, the less willing the staff will be to lift your bos.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Hello • 8th August 2020, 11:21 AM

i love u bestie a a ron

long live the memes

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Gotta Catch Em All • 6th August 2020, 07:44 PM

OMG CAN I HAVE ONE PLEASE

THESE ARE SO CUTE

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Meet the Characters • 5th August 2020, 12:19 AM

As we all know, I've begun writing this story. I posted it on forums for the golden book challenge but I only named one character. I've created the main gang after many days of procrastination and planning. There's some stuff that should be noted first.

- Maddie has been renamed to Andrea
- The story is now called 'Fatal Angel'

So... let me introduce:

- Andrea Vera
- Maryse Vera
- Octavian Marce
- Adrien Cassian

...there's more but that's all I have currently. I do have character aesthetics for each of them. Up to you if you wanna view.

Maryse Vera

Andrea Vera:

Octavian Marce:

Adrien Cassian:

Sorry for the poor quality on Adrien's moodboard, i've been working on these for nearly 6 hours.. started 6:45 and now its 12:19 AM so um yeah lol

ill edited them tomorrow with more info on the characters but yeah.. they're cute, i love them :')

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Last Moments With My Account • 2nd August 2020, 06:15 PM

i photobombed :')

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Zen's News #7 - WCI Results • 2nd August 2020, 05:54 PM

WCI Results

20 Contestants: [Sorry if I don't got your name I was rushing like all hell lol]

- OlloWCI, representing UK
- iBlueWCI, representing Kyrgyzstan
- WarthWCI, representing Japan
- FalconWCI, representing Trinidad
- mance63, representing USA
- KoolWCI, representing USA
- FrogsWCI, representing UK
- HarryWCI, representing Wales
- CPBiter66, representing England
- TomWCI, representing Britain
- HourWCI, representing Brazil
- EugeWCI, representing Chile
- m0n1qu3, representing USA
- Ireland, representing Ireland
- lpslover4, representing ???
- EbonWCI, representing USA
- bluetowels, representing Dominican Republic
- CPManiac, representing ???
- PenguinDSC, representing ???
- JasonIsNaughty, representing South Korea
- draceaterWCI, representing England

Wisdom from Miro:

’’YOU MAY DIE. YOU MAY WIN, BUT FEEL THE BURN!!! GET STRONG!! FEEL THE POWAH. GET HYPE!’’

[Countdown from 20 by teampls but lpslover4 took it instead]

Fallen [In order]:

- Ebon
- Kool
- Ollo
- CPManiac (?, don’t know when he died)
- lpslover
- Jason
- DSC
- Euge
- Harry
- DracEater (Left, Disqualified)
- Warth
- Falcon
- Ireland
- iBlue
- Hour
- Bluetowels
- Mance
- CPBiter

Winner: CPBiter

The original winner was Frogs but it was discovered he was using waddle expert which, as we all know, gives an unfair advantage. He was disqualified and Biter was given WCI for coming in second.

Notes:

- Everyone had a sword during the joust. If you didn’t, you mustn’t’ve relogged.
- There was no sword in /equip for anyone who competed, it was a ‘legacy default sword setting with no need for equip’
- Damen also reset everyone’s transforms to prevent cheating (medkits, waddle expert, etc.)

In other news....

- Health has been updated. Read about it here.
- There's a create conference on Tuesday.

If any of you are being affected by a hurricane/tropical storm/severe weather/fire right now, stay safe. I know I'm gonna be gone for a few days this week and next because I'm gonna get impacted by Isaias. Stay safe y'all. Stay healthy. Love you.

oh and if you haven't already plz give my story a read ----> https://forums.damenspike.com/book/141

ok bye

oh.
740 posts
Posted in peace out • 28th July 2020, 02:17 PM

love you girlie. thank you for everything you've done for me and for other people.

never forget the day we met and I made you angry and then we bonded over topaz.. fun times.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in The Endless 3 Word Game • 28th July 2020, 02:15 PM

shocking and honestly