Posted in Zen's News #5 • 16th June 2020, 08:35 PM

Coddy wrote on 16th June 2020, 08:34 PM:
still making absolutely stunning reports! ily

I love you too

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Zen's News #5 • 16th June 2020, 07:59 PM

Saber574 wrote on 16th June 2020, 07:57 PM:
Amazing report, couldn't have said it better myself! You make CZ sound less confusing than it actually is lol.

ignore repost

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Zen's News #5 • 16th June 2020, 07:59 PM

Saber574 wrote on 16th June 2020, 07:57 PM:
Amazing report, couldn't have said it better myself! You make CZ sound less confusing than it actually is lol.

girl I kept asking you and kutya to confirm I DONT UNDERSTAND CZ LOOL

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Zen's News #5 • 16th June 2020, 07:40 PM

This report took a total of 2 hours to write. I'm sorry if there's any missing information. I also want to thank Kutya and Saber for confirming most of this information.

Trial of Myrus

''Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the trial of Myrus. Alas, we finally meet.. Myrus. I am Saberai, Lady of Interstellar Law. You have been accused of the following crimes: killing a countless number of innocents, posing as Unmei to deceive the shinobi warriors ,poisoning users with the most painful sickness of slow death, warring lands (das, cobia, dorval), inappropriate subjects used by accomplices, inappropriate cult-like practices used by accomplices which goes against the beliefs of Emperor Damen, killing of innocents done by accomplices, illegal weapon selling done by accomplices, smiting people, giving excessive amounts of OP health to users to create an imbalance, abusing and having nasty desires, betraying the trust of middle-earth for personal gains, giving excessively powered weapons to people on weapons ban, breaking the rules of oldcp, primarily by cussing, controlling and misleading own children to carry out evil deeds against their will, casting blasphemy upon his own maker, etc.'' - Saber

Myrus did not show up to his trial. He was named guilty by default. Orome later told Saber that she should trial him again, this time having Legion speak in place of Myrus. A date for the trial has yet to be decided. Saber says she is not doing it for a while.

The Death of Orome

This section will consist mainly of screenshots

Orome's dying wish was for Glarthir to be released from the Halls of Death, so that he may take up Orome's place as Lord of Space. He then goes on to speak with Nate, of whom he warns of the three spawn of Myrus. ''You must kill all three of his spawn. I certainly warn you of his eldest son, for he will be for he will grow to be greater than any other mortal, is the most dangerous of the three. And even without a stellar blessing of health, as you have, even without that, he will be competing. I do not know what his weapon will be.'' Identity of the son is currently unknown.

''Turin, don't ever give up... remember Melody... Avenge her...'' - Orome's last words

Glarthir's Return

Shortly after Orome's death, rain begins to fall. Glarthir returns, saying the flood has begun. ''I saw this coming. The rain water will fall for many days. What can I do? I am the Lord of Space, not the Lord of Earth. Kace, there is never a rank I mentioned and Orome mentioned... Lord of Storms. Well, Lord of Weather. It is usually the Sea Lord who takes the rank but it seems Cthulhu has taken it. He is taking power from you by making it rain on YOUR earth. This is a breach of interstellar law. We must take Cthulhu to court.''

Nothing more is said on that as we switch rooms to Novalights. Glarthir stands beside Orome's statue, saying he accepts the rank of Lord of Interstellar Space and that he hopes to rule the universe well. He tells people they share a common enemy, Myrus, and that they will fight him. He then held a vote on whether the current Lords should remain in their positions.

Voting: I for Yes, O for No.

Kace, Lord of Earth
Majority: I / Yes
Orbay, Lord of Sea
Julian, Lord of Death
Saber, Lady of Interstellar Law

After the voting, Glarthir had an announcement: He's starting an Interstellar Peace Order. This is what he says, ''We will be like Jedi but.... I can only train one at a time. First one apprentice, then they will take 1 apprentice and eventually, there will be many. So it starts with just one... Orome told me to not look at the mighty, but to look at the weak.'' He went up to Mariposa and offered her a spot as the first apprentice. She accepted. Glarthir tells her he will train you in new powers never seen before. Then, when she is trained, she must train 1 person and then when they are trained, they must pick one person. He says it'd be like a recursive growth. Wait and see. Her training begins tomorrow.''

Despite everything said above, Glarthir gets angry because the people won't raise their weapons. He orders Turin to get away from him. He says he told people to kill anyone who disrespected Orome in his final moments and that they are ignoring him. Those people are, in fact, Jdutr and Loki, and that they must DIE for their disrespect. It should be noted Loki did not do anything in serious offense, she only joked.

After many moments of attacking bystanders, he either got arrested or left. Gamer is angry.

Glarthir is put on KOS.

Glarthir gets banned from OldCP after threatening to do a mass-attack. You can read more of his warning here. (Credits to Bakon)
Glarthir comes on later, swearing on Orome's grave that his anger is over. He also says Loki is forgiven, thanks to Julian.

Lex becomes Lord of the Sea

Glarthir attacks Orbay and kills him. Orbay's powers get sent to Lex.

Credits to Hashir for the screenshot

So, yeah. Unless there's more that happened that's basically it.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Game of Find Four • 12th June 2020, 08:02 PM

I sign up

oh.
740 posts
Posted in News Reporter Vacancy • 12th June 2020, 01:31 AM

If I can suggest, they should also include a sample of their writing and should be aware the abusing of /news is not allowed

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Then vs Now: Compare Yourself • 11th June 2020, 10:25 PM

I LOVE THIS!

When did you join?

What was your original name?
Zendaya2408. Now it's Rootss.

Who were your friends? Are you still in touch?
My friends were CoffeeCow, Terry, Goldenone, Mal31, CookieCandy, Sammy (or Sammie), xZendayax, our iconic lil khal k, payton, Max and Owen. I don't talk to many of them, the only ones I talk to today are chase, lou and terry. I'm pretty sure one of the others are dead, one had to leave the internet, 2 became extremely toxic and rude and the others idk anything about. xZen left because of personal issues and I haven't seen her since and Owen just kinda vanished but now pretends I don't exist... chaotic.

What were your interests? What are they today?
I was 8 years old so really my interests were club penguin + harry potter. Today I'm obsessed with the shows Merlin, Lucifer and The Vampire Diaries. And I love bowling and writing.

What were your goals? Have they stayed the same or changed? Have you achieved any?
I didn't really have any goals back then. I think the greatest thing I've achieved is my status as top 15th for the highest handicap/score in bowling my area.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Zen's News #4 • 7th June 2020, 04:37 PM

Persecutor: Damen
Defendant: Loki
Crime: Attacking innocents in her attack on a CZ character

Summary from Sled (because I wasn’t there for the first half): ‘’damen said loki broke the weapon law, south weapon law because pig did not attack and she had no right to attack him and he had her repeat when its lawful to attack someone (in self-defense or if the person is attacking others)’’

Loki: ‘’At the time it seemed right.’’

Wisdom (Sam): ‘’She had good intentions and she did not kill so weapon ban and removal of mauling abilities for 1 week.’’

Damen: ''This is probably something others have done. (Attacked unthreatening users in the South) and if they are not being trialed like you are, it is a terrible thing.) You just happened to be reported by Fable.''

Damen: ‘’I am doing this not because of you but rather because of the rules. Because the rules must be honored. Weapon Law (South) This is your sentence for attacking: In the manner that Skylinr also attacked in the South and Skylinr was executed for it but his motive was different.’’

Verdict: You will not be executed You will be demoted from ranks and weapons for 7 days. It is a suspension. But you must remain a Blind Monk.

Persecutor: Damen
Defendant: Harry
Crime: Justification to attack but hitting innocents

Damen: ‘’He was justified as SirPig was attacked but in his recklessness, he murdered innocents. This was not murder- it was manslaughter. In the future, Sir Henry, I recommend acting as did Sir Light. Ensuring innocents are out of the way first. You can speak now.’’

Harry: ‘’As I acted, I didn’t pay attention to my surroundings which I should’ve done. I do admit I was being clumsy and more focused on the killing of Pig instead of realizing that there were people in danger of attack and I am sorry.’’

Wisdom (Sam): ‘’He’s sorry so possibly a weapon ban for a few days. He’s apologetic and I don’t believe he should be executed.’’

Damen: ‘’If someone else has done the same as these two and are not being trialed it’s because I don’t know about it.’’

Verdict: Guilty of manslaughter. He receives a choice: 1) Remain in the South but Skylinr has the right to avenge himself in 3 days by killing you. 2) Stay on any other island for 3 days and not be hunted by Skylinr.

He chooses option 2.

Sorry if some of this is wrong. I literally forgot I was supposed to be reporting... OOPS.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in My opinion on the riots • 1st June 2020, 02:37 PM

Thank you for this. My city, Maryland, has been peaceful for a while but recently people have taken to setting flags on fire. I live in the country part of the state so most of us have nowhere to go to protest but in the cities I expect there'd be a lot of chaos. Many stores have been looted, some set on fire. Police have taken to shooting people with rubber bullets- before you say that isn't bad please acknowledge they're shooting from about 40 ft. at 22 mph or whatever that measurement is. People who've been shot in the head bleed from it. That's dangerous. And the fact that sickens me most is that our President, a man whose sworn to uphold peace and prosperity throughout his country, is in support of a racist and vile saying from the Miami Police Chief of 1967- ''When the looting starts, the shooting starts.'' That sickens me. That's probably the most terrifying thing I've ever heard. He's threatened his citizens with vicious dogs and guns and that's not okay.

The violent protests were instigated by undercover police in an attempt to make protestors look bad. As Sled said, these protests are not in the memory of George Floyd but rather, an excuse to commit crimes in the name of equality. People are allowed to protest peacefully but when law enforcement shows up and threatens them in an attempt to force them to disperse it's a clear violation of the first amendment. On the morning of 5/25 I remember reading that while sleuthing around in the news. And I was angry. I was angry that someone would be stupid enough to ignore the pleas and cries of a man, a man who did not want to die as he repeatedly claimed, ''I cannot breathe! My face hurts. My neck hurts. I do not want to die. Please do not kill me!'' He said that through the blood dripping down his face as his nose was pushed hard against the gravel by 200 pounds of pure bone and muscle. And the fact that the police responsible have had racism claims and criminal charges placed against them in the past is despicable. Why were they allowed to keep their post? As a member of the Anonymous said, a quote which I cannot help but agree with, ''People have had enough of the violence and corruption from an organization that promises to keep them safe. Many people are now beginning to learn that you are not here to save us, but rather, to oppress us and carry out the role of the criminal ruling class.''

The unity of the people in time such as these is overwhelming. Protests have spread out of America to Australia, the UK and even New Zealand. We need to be heard. We need the system to weed out those who commemorate others on their racist acts and most important of all, WE NEED TO STOP FREAKING KILLING EACHOTHER. But violence is not the key to change. Two wrongs do not make a right. Stick to peace but remember- making noise is better than staying in the dark.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Joust teams • 30th May 2020, 10:05 PM

I love this....
I want on a team, whose up for being w me

oh.
740 posts
Posted in how to truly balance op health • 30th May 2020, 12:58 AM

yes please.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Hiatus. • 29th May 2020, 12:59 PM

I love you bestie, I am ALWAYS going to be here for you if you need someone. you can get to me on discord or snap, whichever you prefer, my dms will always be open to you. please never doubt the fact that anyone cares because we care so, so much. we love you tremendously and you are such a great person to be around. please know that you will get through this- you are strong. I hope you get better soon.