oh.
740 posts
Posted in Randy's Matrimony • 27th May 2020, 11:56 PM

I DID NOT AGREE TO MY POSITION I WAS FORCED INTO IT WHY DO I HAVE THE POSITION THAT HAS TO DO THINGS THIS WEDDING IS GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF M-

jk ill.. ill be there.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Feeling Tired • 26th May 2020, 09:29 PM

I love you man.
my dms are always open if you need someone.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Zen's News #3 • 24th May 2020, 05:31 PM

Game of Kings – The Regent Selection

Contestants:

- Dancebear
- Pablo
- Bob
- Sam

Chelsey: ''You have all shown great teamwork and responsibility throughout the past week, but now it is time for us to select our King Regent. Drumroll please…….. The Official GOK Winner is Sam. Sam, all the judges were very impressed by your decision-making. We are excited to see what you will bring in the future. Congratulations.''

Sam: ''As you all know, we had mod applications. Everyone did a great job. We were all impressed by everyone who applied. But we were impressed with one user in particular who has shown maturity and poise. Congratulations, Jake01.''

Chelsey: ''As you’re all aware, our candidates ran with a helper by their side. These helpers have been extraordinary. I’d like to offer Sam the chance to decide her own helper or to choose one from the other candidates. What would you like to do, Sam? She wants to keep her helper, Terry91. She would also like to hire Pablo as her new Lord of the Bank.'' Also here’s a funny picture of what happens when people write what they’re thinking of.

Sam: ''I would like to say that it is an absolute honor to serve as your Queen Regent. Everyone did a fantastic job in this competition. Thank you, guys. I’m happy you decided to trust in me because I have some very detailed plans about how to help out Snaildom. Thank you once more.''

Congratulations, guys!

oh.
740 posts
Posted in movie reccomendations • 24th May 2020, 04:37 PM

the p.s. statement is relatable.

good suggestions though

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Eid al-Fitr • 24th May 2020, 03:05 PM

I love the first one.
You're so talented, wth

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Solaris Debate • 22nd May 2020, 09:33 PM

frogboykindle wrote on 22nd May 2020, 09:22 PM:
I mean, if I'm gonna get a lot of likes for this reply right here. Then please have a good counter argument. I don't think using innocents as shields justified, because that's basically cheating and setting the opposing side up. Because not only were they going behind innocents, they were shooting at the enemies (PLA/The south) forcing you guys to shoot at them and many innocents died that way. So no it's not justified, would people who protect a country use an innocent by stander to protect their life in a gun fight? No, they would fight them self, and find their own tactics to kill the opposing enemies and not put other's lives in risk. So no, it is not justified.

I'm just gonna quote what Randy said cause he said exactly what I'd say

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Trial of Flame - Court Report • 22nd May 2020, 06:40 PM

pickleslover wrote on 22nd May 2020, 06:35 PM:
okay so we gonna ignore the fact pla military legit killed our alts? anytime i had died when on an alt it was from pla bc SOMEONE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO AIM. ok dislike this idrc but im stating the truth. :shrugs:

I agree with this. I literally watched a PLA agent shoot someone and when I confronted them on it they literally said ''Shut up, I'm not retarded, I know how to aim.'' like... RUDE MUCH???? I was simply pointing smth out :'(

Good report, Dice

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Zen's News #2 • 21st May 2020, 07:03 PM

EbonJaeger wrote on 21st May 2020, 06:57 PM:
Getting the raps down in text for this must have been a nightmare. Great report!

I didn't blink for a full 5 minutes. It was worse when it was evident they were copy/pasting because it only gave me 3 seconds to read the lyric before the next one came so many of this was me relying purely from memory and a lot of lyrics aren't there. I had to cut someone's lyric because i didn't wanna offend another person. it was hell, to say the least. but it was fun. i type fast no worries

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Zen's News #2 • 21st May 2020, 06:54 PM

ok first up i want to apologize for any spelling errors or missed lyrics in the raps below, y'all don't know how difficult it is to have 4 sections of ur screen, moderate in one section and memorize + type raps in another, especially if they're being copied.. ANYWAYs i tried my best, the whole report in total is over 1000 words long so im not gonna go through and edit every single bit so thank u.

Rhyme ‘n Slime

ROUND ONE

First up: Ian vs Chopper
I was not present for this.
Battle One Winner: Ian

Second Battle: Sugar vs Bakon

Sugar’s rap:
I guess you could say I’m a bit of a diva if you think im not taking a W you’re tripping on stivarga my bars are so fire they’ll have you hiding in Ibiza ur hairline's probably up the tower of pisa keep acting like ur all dat but Sriram wuldn’t even wanna be ya 15 year old call you jojo siwa. u the kinda guy to cry after having some paprika stick to singing buddy ur bars make me wanna have some amnesia by the time u make it out of the oldcp hood ill be on a flight to Indonesia im a piece of art u can call me mona lisa ur teeth are probably greener than a margarita khal took an L after finding out Courtney wasn’t a senorita I bet ur the same height as the leader of North Korea

Bakon's Rap:
Sugar ua dwarf 5 fit tree stump look at your eczema I bet u seeing bumps my money come in stacks call them lumps I rap fire no cap destroy u faster than I ran the lap on the track not talking cross country sugar u a dwarf wrong kind of shawty I come from the UK no question my rhymes so good put u in detention im moving mad call it elentary im sweet ur sour ur sugar im flour SCREW THE TIME I GO ACAPELLA

Battle Two Winner: Bakon

Special Guest: LIL KHAL K

Khal’s Feedback:
I HAVE SOMETHINGS TO SAY. FIRST OFF HARRY OK FIRST OFF I WASN’T HERE FOR ROUND 1 BUT ROUND 2…….. THAT WAS CRAZY. SUGAR. UR FLOW WAS GOOD BUT U STUTTERED WITH ONE LINE. U GOTTA BE CONFIDENT. NO QUESTION MARKS. NOW BAKON, AT FIRST I WAS WORRIED. BUT YOU OK. AIGHT BAKON U WERE GOOD U SAVED URSELF IT WAS AIGHT THO BUT NEXT TIME FLOW MORE. AIGHT? OK THAT’S MY FEEDBACK.

Battle Three: Zin vs Chopper

Zin’s rap:
IM SIN ALL I DO IS WIN I DON’T SAY IHI I SAY KEYS TO THE BENZ. IM NO CHUCKEN BUT UM THE HEN AFTER THIS YOU’LL BE IN THE LIONS DIN HAHA jk IM THE GOAT AND YES ZIN IS DOING WELL NEVER STOPS SINGING UNTIL SHE SOUNDS LIKE GAZELLE IMMA DO IT ON MY OWN NOW ALE KID CHOP GONNA FLOP HE A LOSER NON STOP HE JUST GOT DROPPED HE JUST GOT POPPED. IF U THINK UR GOOD UR MISTAKEN KID U GONNA TEACH ME WHO I CAN BE? LET ME TELL U UR MOM GIVE U A SIMP BAN

Chopper’s Rap:
FIZZA AND I ARE TOGETHER FOREVER U A CHICKENBAE LOOK AT YOUR FEATHERS WANNA BEAT ME? U GOTTA GET BETTER REPPING GUCCI U WEARING THE SKECHERS I GOT THE STRAP SO FAST LOKI CHOKES ON HER WHOPPER WHEN I COME ON THE BEAT IM A SHOW STOPPER ZIN WINNING? NOW THAT’S A SHOCKER. U GET UR BARS OFF RHYMEZONE IM WITH BAKON. WE REPPING CRIMEZONE.

Battle Three Winner: Chopper
WINNER OF ROUND 1: Chopper

ROUND TWO

Battle One: Wilf vs Harry

Harry’s Rap:
Yeah its me the real king of snaildom wilf be acting up cause I pulled up with his mom they call me lycodine cause I bite off u thumb im a monster u a peasant I can throw about u got the vibe of an 11 year old scout u think you’re all this but ur prolyl built like a green sprout I be mean but also remember my name harry I be crazy also look for the gummy bear album in November 13

Wilf’s Rap:
UR RSAPS ARE SO UN-ORIGINAL I SHOULD GIVE KHAL ‘EM. UR AFRO REMINDING ME OF A COSBY HALLOWEEN LOOK. AND THE LAST TIME U WERE FUNNY IT WAS OIN MY SHOW. SO THE SUM IT UP I GOT PRIDE FOR YOU BUT YOU’RE 80’S STYLE HAIR CUT DOESN’T DESERVE ANY FAME.

Battle One Winner: Harry

SEMIFINALS:

Battle One: Harry vs Bakon

Harry’s Rap:
Listen bakon let me be f rim not that type too be chasing people’s liies my bars go hard they make you go off the rails I can so much I can make u turn stale ur welsh u aint got talent.

Harry leaves. Bakon wins by default. Bakon moves on to the finals.

Battle Two: Ian vs Chopper

Chopper’s Rap:
YEA IAN BUT IMMA CALL U WEND FACING ME U JUST REACHED UR END WE ALL KNOW THAT SPOKE BROKE UR HEART IM STILL WITH THE STU NUMBER ONE ON THE CHARTS. U THOUGHT U COULD BEAT ME THAT’S NOT EVEN SMART THE STU BE WRITING THIS ART.

Ian’s Rap:
I4NN RICH MY MONEY FAT CALL IT [[i]REDACTED by me. I hold respect for the person who was said here.[/i]] IM ON A DATE W UR MOMS SHE DON’T EVEN KNOW ME YO FALLIN OFF HOMIE SLOWLY UR MOM AND YO AUNTIE I GOT THE ICEY DRIP I BE FLAUNTIN YUH YUH YUH I PULL UP IN A FOREIGN ISSA EEANER MY GIRL SEE AN EEANER I TAKE HER TO DINNER AND I DUMP EER AND I DON’T LOVE HER IM W YO SISTER I DON’T NEED NO BEAT IM A PROFESSIONAL ISSER I GOT VLONE AND SUPREME IMMMA DAMN DRIPPER I POPPA TAP HOMIE CALL ME TRIPPER YO RAPS TRASH I EAT THEM FO DINNER.

Ian wins. He advances to the Finals.

[Khal freestyles on VC. I’m not there]

FINALS:

Battle One: Ian vs Bakon on VC
I’m not there for either.
Battle One Winner: Bakon

Battle Two: Bakon vs Khal on VC
I’m not there for either.
Battle Two Winner: Bakon

Winner of Rhyme & Slime: Bakon
Congratulations to Bakon and good job to all who participated. My eyes have not recovered fully.

EXTRA NEWS!

- Flame is being trialed for war crimes and warring South. You can get more information here.
- Orbay has been named KOTN following iBlue's resignation.
- Damen will be hosting a Create Conference on Saturday at 4 PM EST.

ok bye.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in ALPHA slaughters Innocents • 19th May 2020, 02:33 PM

fable wrote on 19th May 2020, 02:27 PM:
Quote:
Zendaya2408 wrote on 19th May 2020, 02:14 PM:
Mike my reply will not be targeted to you in any way/shape/form I just want to say something real quick on the fact they're blaming innocents for this-
There are two nuke spots in the room. One was extremely close to a group of 5 innocents, you are DAMN lucky they didn't die. As for the other nuke, everyone thought the fighting was over because Nate was dead and ALPHA had retreated. They only went over there because they're all friends with Ian and they though they won, only for the nuke to come out of nowhere and hit them all. If I recall, 8 people died in that attack. Every innocent was in the corners like they were told to do. The Military decided to use snipers to attack eachother which was completely ridiculous and honestly unorganized. But you can't blame the innocents for wanting to spectate- it's interesting. You're going to have people who want to be onlookers rather than be locked out of all the fun stuff. If they die, they die but you can't blame them because the fighting was probably the most unorganized thing I've ever seen. Nukes + random shooting is sure to kill bystanders, not to mention armed people had the tendency to run into groups of innocents. You kinda can't put the blame on people who were just trying to enjoy. And anyways, they're all on alts. They knew the risk. And they took precautions to ensure they wouldn't lose anything valuable.
Let me share a picture or two-
Now, I'm not going to justify Fable's actions in that last picture because yes, it was wrong of him to kill an unarmed account but that was the man who was in charge of ALPHA so you kinda can't blame Fable for doing that.
But anyways, this war amounted to the casualties of 13+ innocents, which, in itself, is not okay. But as said before, you can't necessarily blame people for wanting to watch.
Also nice post, Mike.
Once again I say this, that attack had nothing to do with the PLA.
That was my own doing.

I know- I was watching the whole ordeal, heck, I even gave my own opinion on the matter right then and there.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in ALPHA slaughters Innocents • 19th May 2020, 02:14 PM

Mike my reply will not be targeted to you in any way/shape/form I just want to say something real quick on the fact they're blaming innocents for this-

There are two nuke spots in the room. One was extremely close to a group of 5 innocents, you are DAMN lucky they didn't die. As for the other nuke, everyone thought the fighting was over because Nate was dead and ALPHA had retreated. They only went over there because they're all friends with Ian and they though they won, only for the nuke to come out of nowhere and hit them all. If I recall, 8 people died in that attack. Every innocent was in the corners like they were told to do. The Military decided to use snipers to attack eachother which was completely ridiculous and honestly unorganized. But you can't blame the innocents for wanting to spectate- it's interesting. You're going to have people who want to be onlookers rather than be locked out of all the fun stuff. If they die, they die but you can't blame them because the fighting was probably the most unorganized thing I've ever seen. Nukes + random shooting is sure to kill bystanders, not to mention armed people had the tendency to run into groups of innocents. You kinda can't put the blame on people who were just trying to enjoy. And anyways, they're all on alts. They knew the risk. And they took precautions to ensure they wouldn't lose anything valuable.

Let me share a picture or two-

Now, I'm not going to justify Fable's actions in that last picture because yes, it was wrong of him to kill an unarmed account but that was the man who was in charge of ALPHA so you kinda can't blame Fable for doing that.

But anyways, this war amounted to the casualties of 13+ innocents, which, in itself, is not okay. But as said before, you can't necessarily blame people for wanting to watch.

Also nice post, Mike. :)

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Zen's News #1 • 18th May 2020, 10:24 PM

katrules wrote on 18th May 2020, 10:07 PM:
im always being abused no one does anything about it?? the heck

I will defeat him for u. >:(

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Zen's News #1 • 18th May 2020, 09:32 PM

Saber574 wrote on 18th May 2020, 09:28 PM:
awesome news report love

thank u girlie : )

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Zen's News #1 • 18th May 2020, 09:26 PM

Please view Dice's report before continuing.
Trial of Flame
Defendant: Flame

Persecutor: SG

Crime: Manslaughter

Reason for Crime/Synopsis of the Events: On the 18th of May 2020 at 6:50 PM in Shipwrights, Dorval, Flame was sitting with his friends and playfully went to smack one with a fake sword. He thought he had his woodsword out when, in fact, he had an OP sword in his possession and playfully attacked Poolpie, a user with no medkits. He killed Pool and accidentally hit MNM21 and Katrules, dealing 47 damage to both. Luckily they had medkits.

Wisdom from Jury (TASHA, GRAND MOTH WISE): I believe as though this was a mistake. He should serve 24 hours in jail for violating the ‘no weapons in public’ rule, and to compensate for the loss of Pool’s account.

Flame: I am trying to get Pool revived.[/b]

[FLAME CALLS KATRULES TO THE STAND]

Kat, jokingly: Flame was being abusive, as always. No one else does anything about it. So he got mad I called him a loser. He pulled out the sword thinking it was a wooden one and swung at pool’s fat body.[/b]

Wisdom from Jury (CHASE, COUMCIL OF DORVAL): Since Flame is a trusted member and has not done this before, we should take that into play. Therefore, I think Flame should receive 24 hours in dorval jail, at most.

Skylinr: It should be over with. It should be Pool’s decision.

[SG CALLS POOL TO STAND]

Poolpie: Okay so I was there with milk in my hand staring at my screen and then flame whips out a sword and he called me a fatass on VC and killed me.

SG: I will give you two choices, Flame. Either a fine for committing treasons up to 50k OR you can do the time and be released tomorrow.

[FLAME CHOOSES JAIL]

Verdict: 24 hours’ time in Dorval Jail. Will be released around 3/4 PM tomorrow.

EXTRA NEWS!

- There are 3 NEW PWCS!!!! Please congratulate the following when you see them:

Terry91
Pic
Zen

Looking forward to working alongside you guys. <3

And that's it. Don't know whose writing the next report but yeah. :)

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Archery Competition • 17th May 2020, 03:34 PM

my first go i got 400 more than what you got but im gonna try to break 2k :')