oh.
740 posts
Posted in god mode uwu • 3rd April 2020, 12:03 PM

what the hell did I just read....?
I don’t even know if I can say I’ve read it, I can barely understand half of what you written.

I’m sorry, I am not trying to be rude but this just might be the most cringeworthy thing I’ve ever read. No offense but I’d expect this sort of thing from a 5 year old, not someone of your age.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in List of current GOM teams (SPRING GOM!) • 2nd April 2020, 03:28 PM

Cindie wrote on 2nd April 2020, 12:08 PM:
So happy that topaz is competing which is obviously the best team on the list. Cant wait to see dance bear to win her 5th gom woo hoo!

you should compete with us again, just for the nostalgia

I mean, we even got sam back for this :')

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Why GOM is a terrible idea. • 1st April 2020, 10:58 PM

I respectfully disagree with you on many things.

1. Every member of the team has the same chance of winning, not just the leader. And this is a very fun way to obtain the rank. I haven't met a single person besides myself who enjoys writing. Most of the applications are denied anyways.
2. The 'games' are actually tasks that revolve around the moderator rank. Their purpose is to let the staff see how certain people act when under pressure.
3. The game has died. Users used to outnumber the mods. And that's what months are for, you don't have to spend hours a day, you can just spend an hour a day each month. You still meet criteria for the rank and a mod's wanted activity is only 16 hours.

Let's go over your list- Lloyd is an excellent staff member. He earned the rank and he was allowed to keep his wise rank. He's kind and he's hardworking. iBlue is almost always online. He does his job. Chelsey does a lot of work behind the scenes and in discord. She's the Head Moderator. She does much more than you think. Hour also earned his rank. Just because someone owns an island doesn't mean they deserve demotion, they earned it fair and square through wars.

4. The rank of Moderator came about when the game first opened because it is a children's game. Seeing as all you talk about here is swearing and that's your only reason why the rank should be removed, there are plenty other rules. Don't be inappropriate, don't cause drama, don't threaten others, don't bully, etc. Speaking as a former Mod myself, there are many things people turn a blind eye to and it's up to the staff to keep the game a place where people feel safe. Before you reply with 'it's just a penguin game', many people treat this place as a safe-haven that they can come to in order to escape their personal issues.

This was in no way/shape/form intended to be rude or disrespectful, I'm just saying that before you go off and judge, actually experience it. Because honestly, I have absolutely no idea who you are.
But good post, I respect your opinions.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Quitting (April Fool's Joke) • 1st April 2020, 02:31 PM

LOL

I love u omg

oh.
740 posts
Posted in List of current GOM teams (SPRING GOM!) • 1st April 2020, 01:31 PM

im excited even though the server is being a pain to make
been 6 hours and im not even done :(

GOOD LUCK GUYS I love u

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Game Of Mods Spring 2020 • 1st April 2020, 10:18 AM

elfboy123 wrote on 1st April 2020, 10:03 AM:
Quote:
Zendaya2408 wrote on 1st April 2020, 09:48 AM:
okay so far theres gonna be like 6-7 teams competing-
I think its safe to say gom's pretty much resurrected
oh and me, dice and jenna are splitting the days too since theres 3 of us and 3 days
6-7 teams but maybe like 1-3 players per team if we’re being realistic

true, but still.. compared to last season with only 2 teams, its an improvement
my team's got 4 members but then again, its an improvement

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Game Of Mods Spring 2020 • 1st April 2020, 09:48 AM

okay so far theres gonna be like 6-7 teams competing-

I think its safe to say gom's pretty much resurrected

oh and me, dice and jenna are splitting the days too since theres 3 of us and 3 days

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Introduction: Team Sonic • 31st March 2020, 10:33 PM

I love it already :)
Good luck

- Topaz

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Team RingPops • 31st March 2020, 09:04 PM

Good luck, guys :)

- Topaz

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Introducing Team Chronic • 31st March 2020, 08:06 PM

GOOD LUCK JADEN'S TEAM!
we love u

- topaz

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Welcoming Back: Topaz • 31st March 2020, 07:38 PM

Welcoming back a blast from the past.... (Picture made by Sammeh in 2015)

Team Topaz - Shine Bright Like A Diamond!
Led by: Rootss
Co-Led by: 4207b
Staff Sponsor: Sled

Years ago in June 2015, during the Series 14 GOM, a legendary team was born.... Team Topaz was created by Sam, a user who has long since quit the game. Over the years, the team once bursting with members lost its 'pizzazz' and died out, their final season being Series 25 GOM. For many years I led the team alongside Sam, Lylance and Mal31. I have seen teams rise and fall, I've watched firsthand as old bonds broke. I am here to revive history, to give others a chance to see what we were once all about. Now it won't be the same as it was four years ago, as prominent Topaz alumni have left. But we want to give YOU a chance of winning- Two of our old members became Moderators by the guidance of our team, Jilly during the Series 16 GOM and Sugar during the Series 23 GOM. My goal is just to provide a place for those who want to have fun to let loose, as GOM is one of the best and most exciting competition in the game, and for those who want to build bonds to have the ability to.

We've produced a long list of Team Alumni, former members who stuck with the team for 2+ years.

- Jacks
- Kensey
- Mal31
- Sam (Founder)
- Heygirl123 (Original Co-Leader)
- Sammeh
- ChocoCupcake
- Angi (Original Co-Leader)
- Sunwolfy
- Amandapink30
- Glimmerglam
- Baffed
- Alice5621
- Thrus
- Lily1117
- Greenypink8
- Becky1028
- 1Alice1
- Dreamburst
- Kat0427
- petey1115
- Chenny
- Zesty
- AngelSWAG
- Annie273
- Grounder
- Pablo
- Emely
- Courtney
- Intersc
- Team
- Isa (Felisha)
- Cynthia
- Sled
- Mannimarco
- Hamilhelp
- Lylance
- MrLion (I think?)
….and many, many more

In our team, everyone is family. Nobody should feel left out, or that they do not matter. During this competition we treat one another with respect, compassion, we treat people the way we would want to be treated. We have no room for jealousy or toxicity in our team ands anyone shown having poor sportsmanship will be warned. We will not hesitate to bump you from our team, I have done that countless times in the past. While this competition is competitive, we must not forget to uphold the Community Values.

Our team is intense. We will push you to your limits. There will be workshops where we pretend we're running a GOM task. There will be speeches before each stage. But you shouldn't worry- these are to help you be at your best during the stages. They are not intended to hurt your feelings and I apologize in advance if it seems intimidating. This is how things were run in the past and I am following the guidelines left behind by Sam.

We have many available slots if you wish to join.

Leader: The leader is the person in control of the team. (Rootss)
Co Leader: The 2nd in command, they help develop the team. Also, if the leader(s) do not arrive at the Stage, they take control. (4207b)
Team Artist: They make the logos and stuff. (AVAILABLE, DM ME A PICTURE OF YOUR ART. CAN BE OF WHATEVER YOU WANT AS LONG AS IT ISN'T INAPPROPRIATE)
Members: They compete in the team, attending training, etc. (AVAILABLE, Fear, Sam)

The Founder, Sam, may be returning to compete in this season.

If you are a person wishing to join, please answer these questions in the comments or DM me zennn#6371

- OldCP Username
- Timezone
- Past Experience (Optional)
- How will you contribute to our team?
- Have you ever participated in GOM before?
- Your In-Game Activity

PLEASE DO NOT GET ANGRY IF YOU'RE REFERRED TO AS 'TOPAZZLER'- that's what we called the members in the past. If you have questions, feel free to DM me or send me a mail. See you guys then.

PLEASE JOIN OUR Discord Server

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Game Of Mods Spring 2020 • 31st March 2020, 04:33 PM

im sad that I wont be able to judge this time.. judging was always fun :)
but yeah ill try to show up to report it

oh.
740 posts
Posted in real apology • 29th March 2020, 04:04 PM

i forgive you bestie :)

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Unfair death no joke • 27th March 2020, 10:52 PM

bestie, I love u and all but.. if I get one more notification saying you've made a post today then im gonna lose my mind