oh.
740 posts
Posted in Final Warning • 21st January 2020, 03:09 PM

sorry max but ur midgetness will get in the way..

KIDDING
IM KIDDING
DONT KILL ME

oh.
740 posts
Posted in FGOM Stage 2 - Jake01 • 20th January 2020, 05:48 PM

jake you gone broke the screen

I love u

oh.
740 posts
Posted in FGOM Stage 2 - Zen GIF • 20th January 2020, 05:26 PM

I’m sorry if this seems like bad quality. This is the first gif I’ve made.

The context behind this gif: this is a scene from the chamber of secrets. Harry had just killed the basilisk and is injured. He’s lying next to Ginny Weasley’s unconcious body. Ginny was lured there by teenage Voldemort (a memory preserved for 50 years in his diary) and he’s basically sucking the life out of her so that he can become more than a memory. Alive again. Harry was dying from his injury and Tom riddle was looking down at them both, commenting, “Remarkable, isn’t it? How quickly the venom of the basilisk penetrates the body. You’ll be with your dear Mudblood mother soon, Potter. Funny. The damage a silly little book can do, especially in the hands of a silly little girl.”

I was going to include the entire discussion as a gif but due to my lack of skill, it came out jumbled together and so I just settled on doing the one sentence.

sorry about the poor grammar I’m typing via my phone

oh.
740 posts
Posted in FGOM Stage 2 • 20th January 2020, 04:27 PM

I wanna make a tom riddle gif that matches my profile
will be poor quality since I've.. never.. done this before but W/E

oh.
740 posts
Posted in hi omgggg • 20th January 2020, 02:24 PM

chris321175 wrote on 20th January 2020, 02:15 PM:
Quote:
Zendaya2408 wrote on 20th January 2020, 02:02 PM:
HI CHRISTINA
I LOVE U
ZEN I missed U
COME ONLINEE

ILL COME ON LATER BUT DM ME ON DISCORD OK
zennn#6371

oh.
740 posts
Posted in hi omgggg • 20th January 2020, 02:02 PM

HI CHRISTINA
I LOVE U

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Widespread Denial? - HTSN • 20th January 2020, 12:05 PM

I love this and I don't know why

oh.
740 posts
Posted in News of 1/19/2019 • 19th January 2020, 05:51 PM

Lush wrote on 19th January 2020, 05:50 PM:
im sorry about attacking romeo bros

its okay we love you anyways slushie

oh.
740 posts
Posted in News of 1/19/2019 • 19th January 2020, 05:44 PM

What an eventful day.

Trial of Lexrocks

Lex is a murderer
He killed Drake Guards and Others…
He is being verbally assaulted by the Crowd and his own Lawyer, called names such as retard and idiotic.
He says he is innocent because, ‘’If you look at the cinema it says it was at 10:00. Lex is innocent because Lex goes to sleep at 10:00 so it could not have been him who attacked.’’
THE TABLES HAVE TURNED: Lex accuses the Judge Sled on murdering the innocents as she changed his password. According to Sled, the passwords are encrypted so she does not know all of the passwords.
According to our witnesses, iBlue says, [/i]Nate and I were in the throne room with innocents. Lex came in and started to lightning the entire room. this is because he wouldn't get unbanned on a discord server. He harassed many users on discord, such as myself, sled, and Jack. Then nate and I killed him along with a drake military. then he came back on an alt and attacked nate and killed a drake military then he died in jail by me.[/i]
VERDICT: Guilty, Execution.
Lex wasn’t having none of this. He attempted to kill Sled, murdering a user in the process. This resulted in 5 users attempting to end him at once. Two users died in the process.

Lush: Demoted?!

Lush has been demoted for attacking Romeo. Will she stand trial for her actions?

Ice Ghost Attack!

Two users interrupted the trial by continuously freezing the defendant, judge and the jury. Instead of arresting them, people attempted to kill them then in there, thus resulting in many deaths within the jury.

Death and All His Friends

While trying to kill Lex for his crimes, many users fell victim to multiple weapons by multiple people. User 'soapie' was the most recent death as a part of this tradegy, as was the hound 'Ace', sources say.

OldCP falls to Anarchy

Weapons were pulled in public by many users. Most were immediately arrested while others swiftly apologized. This does not bode well.

Forums Game of Mods

Are you trying to earn a rank but have no idea how? Is that rank Forums Moderator? If so, you're in luck! Today is the first day of the Forums Game of Mods which is basically like the in-game Game of Mods but instead of earning Mod in game, you earn it on the Forums! There are three stages. Today is Stage One, with the task of decorating your profile. If you wish to take part in this task, you can enter here. If you do not want to compete for it, you can simply write an application on vacancies here. Good luck to those who are going to apply/compete! I personally would like to ask you all to take the time to view my own profile.

okay bye.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in very good drawing • 18th January 2020, 04:42 PM

beautiful.
you must be Picasso reincarnated.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in FGOM Season 3 Stage 1 • 18th January 2020, 01:46 PM

oh this is cool
I literally just updated my profile too

fair warning: the music is fairly loud. be cautious.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in What the? • 5th January 2020, 11:12 AM

Sherlock120Sh wrote on 5th January 2020, 06:51 AM:
This move seems risky, but also the one we need. As some can speak on their own experiences, on how they've been goto'ed via at their igloo or maybe, even when they say for example, if they was in /popular someone would wait a long time and then log onto their alts and kill multiple innocents I mean the word on the street, was this person was Zendaya but looking closely, I'm a bit hesitant because, why would Zendaya an ex moderator kill users? Maybe, her motives were she got demoted from moderator, nobody supported her and this was her way of leaving the game she met so many great people on (her online father, 4207b) being the only guy who would of been relatively close to her and 4207b was IPbanned remember, IPBans were so the person who did the crime is punished for so once you ban the person, it bans the actual person was this a robbery, murder attempt gone wrong? Why would someone kill straight after the Emperor, showed what happens to tratiors who broke the laws. It just doesn't make sense anymore. If you could, please someone fill me in. If you have any concerns or enquiries, please come forward and consult one of the staff members or myself. Thank you.

now my question to you is why would I be viewed as a suspect when I barely have any time played these past 3 months? I don't go on sprees, my dude. December 4th was an act of rage and if you remember, I only got 2 hits in. I suck at fighting.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in OldCP Redemption Results 2020 • 2nd January 2020, 05:15 PM

I'm fine with these results. I haven't really had a lot of time to play since I've been in and out of the hospital every few days from November to December cause they still have no idea what's wrong with me. They're thinking appendicitis but I'm not showing alarming symptoms yet so they're not genuinely concerned.

Honestly, I could've been more active. I guess I just lost interest, mainly. Also because it's kinda boring being the only person on and having the risk of being killed immediately. I even told an admin that I would be out for a long time and I even have an inactivity notice for it.

Congratulations to the guys who were promoted. Hope y'all do well. As for the dudes who were demoted, it's been a good ride.

edit: I do have to agree with iBlue on this. With all due respect, some of the promoted people are just as inactive as the demoted staff. Heck, one of them hasn't even played for months and just recently came back so it's a little concerning how they immediately get promoted again.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in 2019 shoutouts • 30th December 2019, 02:47 PM

I love you

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Orlock's 2019 Shotouts • 30th December 2019, 02:46 PM

NO ZEN :(