oh.
740 posts
Posted in good things must come to an end • 15th July 2019, 10:53 PM

gabrieljesus wrote on 15th July 2019, 10:33 PM:
Quote:
Sleddy wrote on 15th July 2019, 08:16 PM:
Quote:
gabrieljesus wrote on 15th July 2019, 07:44 PM:
well, you're seeing it right now. oldcp (known as the dumpster aka horrible mods excpet for brit) has officially passed away. i logged on today and it was desceased. no one was even on, only oreo ham and curious george thats it. very sad day for our country. Sad!
ITS A MONDAY!
forgot about summer break?

we hate Mondays here

oh.
740 posts
Posted in application • 15th July 2019, 04:24 PM

buy one from uh
ebay

oh.
740 posts
Posted in MY NEW CAR! • 14th July 2019, 05:37 PM

Sleddy wrote on 14th July 2019, 05:36 PM:
Quote:
Zendaya2408 wrote on 14th July 2019, 05:30 PM:
yknow what im gonna make a P3D account for the sole purpose of crashing ur car.
DONT U DARE U LITTLE FRICK

WHY NOT??? YOU CAN ALWAYS BUY ANOTHER ONE

oh.
740 posts
Posted in MY NEW CAR! • 14th July 2019, 05:30 PM

I THOUGHT-
I THOUGHT THIS WAS IRL-
I WAS ABOUT TO CONGRATULATE YOU ON GETTING YOUR CAR OUT FROM THAT NARROW LIL PARKING SPACE BUT NO
yknow what im gonna make a P3D account for the sole purpose of crashing ur car.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in GOW Announcement • 13th July 2019, 09:21 PM

Sherlock120Sh wrote on 13th July 2019, 09:11 PM:
MAKE YOUR OWN APPLICATIONS IN THE APPLICATIONS SECTION ON FORUMS. STOP BEING A IDIOT AND THINK AHEAD. NOW THE APPLICATIONS WILL BE DISMISSED BY KACE CUS HE IS A PLASTISC SURGERY DOLL LOL WE ALL KNOW HIS ACCOUNT ON IOLDCP IS VOID LOOOOOOOOOL REGARDLESS THO, IN FUTURE..... PLEASE APPLY IN APPLICATION SECTION.

but he literally asked us to write our applications in the comments section, though....

oh.
740 posts
Posted in GOW Announcement • 13th July 2019, 03:31 PM

Wise experience: I've been Wise One twice in the past. And the highest I've ever scored on the wise test was an 8, which I believe to be pretty good.

Username: Rootss

When you joined: June 6th, 2015

Why you want wizard, and what you can bring to the rank: The reason why I want wizard is honestly because it seems to be an interesting rank. It's down a different path I've never been down before and it seems as if it'd give good experience, seeing as the average wizard deals with magic 'n stuff. For the rank, I can bring wisdom. I have wisdom that's left over from my past. Being a wizard seems very similar to being a wise, aside from the fact that wizards have magic and wise don't. I do know some of the wizard commands and magic, so my knowledge of that is also something I can bring.

ew wait I just realized the last paragraph sounds kinda cringe, don't yell at me-
its GOOD

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Nisekoi best waifu • 13th July 2019, 01:11 AM

RACHEL IS SLEEP LMAOOO

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Nisekoi best waifu • 13th July 2019, 01:06 AM

HE EDITED IT BUT I WILL NEVER READ IT THE SAME WAY AGAIN ADREN U ARE JUST
fantastic.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Nisekoi best waifu • 13th July 2019, 01:04 AM

ADREN LOOOOL

oh.
740 posts
Posted in July 12, 2019 -- ER and CZ News • 13th July 2019, 12:25 AM

this is great, ok-
NICE REPOOOOOOOOOOOOORT

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Oldcp.. • 12th July 2019, 07:20 PM

I love you angie welcome back

oh.
740 posts
Posted in The Abu Show [EXCLUSIVE] • 10th July 2019, 10:26 AM

hahahaha I remember the last time you did smth like this and you pronounced my name wrong
never forget

oh.
740 posts
Posted in How do I become a E-Boy (like Ian) @everyone • 6th July 2019, 01:46 PM

Sherlock120Sh wrote on 6th July 2019, 01:40 PM:
Quote:
Zendaya2408 wrote on 6th July 2019, 01:36 PM:
Quote:
Sherlock120Sh wrote on 6th July 2019, 12:48 PM:
Quote:
adawg wrote on 6th July 2019, 12:39 PM:
Quote:
weend2014 wrote on 6th July 2019, 12:20 PM:
ok creepy uncle sriram
uncle sriram please stop, i dont like this game anymore
You dated Zoe when she was 12.
ok creepy uncle sriram
You dated Malorie and she's 20 so sthu creepy Uncle Ian and Adawg you guys been abusing me since I was a kid
and you dated my sister when she was 11, sriram, so technically you can’t call them out when you’ve done the same things but ok
I'm sorry but you dated 4207b and realised it wasn't meant to be so you made him your virtual brother. Don't be faking news cus you got trusing people issues and trying to get a weirdo idea just cus my name is Sriram like this time last year I didn't even know the name was not taken until some retard popped me and took the username lol gtho with your nonsense. I've never dated underaged and I don't intend to.
I'm not retarded like you dating all those small fake ass boys who claim they're like your age when they're hiding in the closet like Orlock.

I love how you thought I dated him when we actually haven’t and never will date, also our friendship has nothing to do with this discussion. And you did date my sister because I remember it clear. I’m sorry if you don’t want to admit it because of all the things you said to her. And saying you haven’t ever dated an underaged girl, that’s a lie, you’ve dated dozens. You used to jump in between relationships and try to break them up and tried serenading everyone. And you spent months chasing after someone who doesn’t like you. Also, you’d probably want to recheck your facts there, I haven’t dated anyone since 2015.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in How do I become a E-Boy (like Ian) @everyone • 6th July 2019, 01:36 PM

Sherlock120Sh wrote on 6th July 2019, 12:48 PM:
Quote:
adawg wrote on 6th July 2019, 12:39 PM:
Quote:
ok creepy uncle sriram
uncle sriram please stop, i dont like this game anymore
You dated Zoe when she was 12.
ok creepy uncle sriram
You dated Malorie and she's 20 so sthu creepy Uncle Ian and Adawg you guys been abusing me since I was a kid

and you dated my sister when she was 11, sriram, so technically you can’t call them out when you’ve done the same things but ok

oh.
740 posts
Posted in How to fix CZ • 2nd July 2019, 12:14 PM

1) Eh. I kinda see why you'd want this, but what would there be to have a war over? What would the background story be? What would be the general goal?

2) Agreed. Honestly, I see why people like it but now everywhere I look I see people with that and that's just unfair. See it in the POV of a bad guy- They're trying to kill them but they end up dying instead because they can't kill the spirit guys.

3) Well, true. I remember when there would be bots that were spawned frequently. That was fun. It gave users gold and it gave many an idea of how to use a sword. And it didn't even require an actual sword to be used. They were killable with wooden swords. That gave a lot of action because I remember users logging on just for the sole purpose of killing the bots without having to risk being killed. And quests were completed and you were given awards based on the number of bots you defeated. Now that was fun.

4) Agreed. I stopped paying attention to CZ back in 2016 because first it was Sriram and nuking everyone and everything, then pirates, then the pale death, then djinns and then lands were fought over, then wars and now it's just ''Oh, hey, I'm an evil spirit, I praise evil, You're good, you praise good. I'm a god, none of you can beat me.'' and new users are just like wait.... what's going on?

5) AGREED. Why can't it just go back to when a select few users had sabers? Why does literally everyone have a saber nowadays? Users with normal swords can't even defend themselves against those. Same with iron swords. So if a user with a saber goes rogue or accidentally hits a regular-sworded user during a war or fight, there's a good chance that user would die because they have no means of defense. And that's the same with enemies who have sabers. They target normal users. Same with lightning people. They accidentally hit normal users. Now, there's a transform that lets normal-sworded users block against sabers but it costs like 20k or something. Many don't have that amount of gold.

6) And less OP health. Sure, maybe OP weaponry for high-ranked individuals, but there's really no need for 1 hit weapons because they're huge threats to users. If they're hit, they're dead. And it makes wars really unfair because they've advantages. See it in the way of a bad guy again- They barely win the fights because they're always being killed by OP weapons. That's why many of them have OP health. I used to be a drac and I remember when people got upset because they had such unfair disadvantages. War is supposed to be fun, same with fights. It's supposed to give you experience on how to fight. But there's no experience earned if the OP users are always the ones getting the kills. And it's boring 'cause you're really just like ''Wow, okay, you've got this under your control, you really don't need my regular-sword to help you.''

7) Eh. Buy medkits. 100 health used to work just fine in the past. Like I said, you just get sword experience to avoid death. But yeah, I see what you mean. There could be another medkit added that boosts health up high if they don't want to get rid of sabers. People won't always die, that's a fact.

Good post. Excellent points. I agree with all of these.