oh.
740 posts
Posted in Athletic Goals • 1st July 2019, 05:36 PM

Lose about 20 pounds and start running 2 miles daily. My arms are fine though. I get a lot of arm muscle from using heavy bowling balls.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Dorval RELEASE DAMEN • 1st July 2019, 02:59 PM

They were originally going to have you south arrested but apparently you can release yourself which is why the order was given to dorval arrest. I'm sorry if you don't like it, you shouldn't've been attacking people all day yesterday. Actions have consequences and this is your consequence.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in POTM RESULTS - 6/30/2019 • 30th June 2019, 11:52 PM

jemi1234 wrote on 30th June 2019, 11:24 PM:
I FOUGHT TOO WTHHH
I SAID I WASNT GONNA NAME ALL THE FIGHTS I’m sorry omg

oh.
740 posts
Posted in POTM RESULTS - 6/30/2019 • 30th June 2019, 05:44 PM

POTM RESULTS – 6/30/2019

After a long day of Frogs attacking people for no reason, it was finally time for the June POTM ceremony. Some of you may be wondering, ‘’what even is POTM?’’. Basically, it is a competition that began in July 2016. It goes on every month. During the days of the month leading to the last day of the month, users who play a large amount of time on the game gets placed on an in-game leaderboard. The top five users on the leaderboard receive prizes of gold. The more time they’ve played, the more gold they’d receive. Now after that brief introduction, we acknowledge the winners.

Fifth place: Granny Ogg
Time: 2 days, 59 minutes

4th place: Bailey
Time: 2 days, 12 hours, 53 minutes

3rd place: IWUVJADEN
Time: 3 days, 11 hours, 2 minutes 26 SECONDS

2nd place: Randy
Tim: 3 DAYS 20 HOURS 50 MINUTES 42 SECONDS

1st pace: Lush
Time: 4 days, 4 hours, 18 minutes, 39 seconds

Group picture:

Apparently, he’s forgotten about the prizes but they’re all like 1k-10k in gold. After the ceremony, there were jousts. The fighters are iBlueJOUST, Curseumo and Stroke (Marco). The first down was Curseumo. Then Mance fell shortly after. The winner was iBlue. There were multiple rounds, but I couldn’t stay for them since I had to eat dinner. Here’s the final picture though: (CREDS TO TASHA)

Oh, and there also was a trial of Frogs in thrones today. Frogs was accused of high treason and saying evil things and mass murder and bowing to Melkor and Vaire and praising Mandos and cursing Eru 10 times. In his defense, Frogs stated that he hails evil people and that he curses Orome. He praises Vaire because he’s been evil for a long time. He was knight like 100 times, according to him. And then he saw Orlock and Dragon and he wanted to be like them, apparently. Now he’s loyal to evil forever. Damen asks him if one of his victims cared about sabers. He said no. Loeco died after being hit multiple times in the cross-fire between Frogs and Rainberry. Damen offered him a deal: Curse Vaire 10 times and be forgiven but all your powers removed, and you will be knight again OR stay evil and be KOS 24/7. Frogs is already KOS on his armed accounts in all three other lands. Naturally, Frogs chose to stay as an evil being. He is now locked in the Dorval jail while many are trying to end him.

So, yeah, that’s basically what happened today. Bye, I guess.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Shrek speaks to Sike and Frogs • 25th June 2019, 12:17 PM

absolutecringe wrote on 25th June 2019, 11:54 AM:
Quote:
Zendaya2408 wrote on 24th June 2019, 09:32 PM:
best friend!
bestest bester best best friend bff!!!!

no do not do that you are the bester most bestest world class top neurosurgeon in the world billion dollar worth bff

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Shrek speaks to Sike and Frogs • 24th June 2019, 09:32 PM

best friend!

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Add Houses • 24th June 2019, 09:44 AM

Yeah, Topaz isn't there but Sam left and me and lylance were co-leaders

oh.
740 posts
Posted in WARRING ON SOUTH • 22nd June 2019, 10:29 AM

You're all very wrong, this is Applebees. Would you prefer the apples or the bees?

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Awkward Moment • 17th June 2019, 09:46 AM

mine was when I was like 4 years old and my mom was trying to get me to put on my shoes and I said that I had to go to the bathroom but I took tape and I put tape all over my ankles and feet and I came out and I said ''I am not going to the doctor'' and she said ''....we're going to a wedding.''

oh.
740 posts
Posted in My say and an explanation. • 16th June 2019, 11:11 PM

You've always been someone I've admired since I was 8 years old. You've helped me through everything and you've worked so hard throughout these years. Lou, for gods sake, I cannot think of a single reason as to why you should ever be demoted. ily lou.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Warlord Tournament Results • 9th June 2019, 07:40 PM

weend2014 wrote on 9th June 2019, 07:33 PM:
Totally left out that I was double teamed after making it to 3rd place
I WAS LITERALLY THINKING ABOUT THAT WHEN WRITING IDK HOW I LEFT IT OUT sorry omg

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Warlord Tournament Results • 9th June 2019, 05:49 PM

Warlord Tournament Results - 6/9/2019

I would firstly like to apologize for my absence in making news reports over the last few months. I truly have been attempting to keep up with these but as you all know, there hasn’t really been that much to go over considering the game was a dead man’s land until yesterday. Speaking of yesterday, yesterday just so happened to be one of the seasonal redemptions. You can read the results here.

You may be wondering ‘Zen, why on earth are you making a report today?’ That is because today was the joust for the in-game rank, Warlord. Warlord is a rank that has been around for many years. Our old Warlord, Randy, a three-time competitor and winner of the rank, has been voted for King of the North, but will that stop him from defending his glory? Today, as many users fight to the death, will we see a new face shine from the crowd, or will Randy continue to claim his title for another season?

Competitors

diorian (ian)

jennax (jenna)

FrogsI (Frogs?)

SirLightning (Mance)

Beanjoust (Bean)

Stag (???)

AlatarWL (Alatar)

SidJousts (Sidious)

britwl (brit)

After the competitors showed their faces, the fighting commenced. A few brave soldiers pounced forward like lions after their prey, while many lay waiting for their victims to come forward. After many swings of swords and cries of pain, Brit was unfortunately the first to face her death.

After the very sad demise of Brit, the fighting did not lay up. Jenna and Bean both were teamed on and Frogs was removed for exiting the ring. The new Emperor Helper, Lush, removed his sword but it was later found out that not only did Frogs leave the ring, he logged off, supposedly. After this news, I assume he was disqualified. Shortly after this, Bean attacks Stag. Stag gets tagged on by Sid and Alatar apparently and is soon defeated by Sid’s hand.

This ended up being a double kill, seeing as Bean met his death at the same time as Stag fell. After this, only four competitors are left. Mance and Ian fight one on one, as do Alatar and Sid. Mance ends up dying by Sid’s hand as he runs across the arena, however. That left Sid and Alatar. After many moments of fighting, Alatar vanquishes Sid with a final slash of his sword.

Alatar has become the new Warlord, the predecessor of the brave Randy. However, Damen says that ‘’MAY DEATH TAKE ALATAR IF EVIL STILL IS IN HIM.’’ That basically means Alatar should not do anything that harms other or kill others because if he does, he shall be put to death. Other than the negativity, please congratulate Alatar when you see him.

On a different note, please also congratulate Lush on becoming Emperor Helper and Randy on becoming King of the North!

That concludes my report. Thanks for reading.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Suicide Discussion - My Thoughts • 21st April 2019, 07:25 AM

I agree with you. I lost my best friend in February due to suicide every time I see someone making jokes about suicide or telling people that they should kill themselves just makes me upset. Life is a gift. Just because you don’t like someone doesn’t mean you wish for them to die.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in The tale of three brothers • 20th April 2019, 11:40 AM

what how dare you destroy the true legend of the three brothers I am mad

oh.
740 posts
Posted in im coming back • 2nd April 2019, 12:28 PM

best frienddddddddddddddddddddddd

the font size killed my eyes but I managed to read it 2 inches away from the screen are you proud