oh.
740 posts
Posted in !!Please Read!! • 28th February 2016, 09:47 PM

Really? Girls CAN be wizards. Look at Hogwarts.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Snaildom Knight App -Zendaya2408 • 28th February 2016, 08:18 PM

Snaildom Knight Application
Hey guys!
Today, I have come together in the return of knight in Snaildom, and wish to proceed with my journey on the road of knighthood. So please enjoy this application of my dream for nine months.

Snaildom Username: Zendaya2408

Time-zone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Activity: 4-6 hours

Experience: - House Guard of Sushi, -Leader of the GOK team Lightning, -Sworded three times (Chase survival, GOK, and House guard), Well-known user, 6 users at the Knight Promotion session wanted me a knight.

Trusted: Very. Trusted by a lot of staff, and over 56 users.

Why do you want this rank: I want this rank because I want to defend Snaildom, and it's wonderful users from attacks, and I also want to defend my life to save others, and I will participate in anything you ask me to as knight.

Will you swear to keep Snaildom safe: I swear to the day I die, every square inch of dirt and sky that touch the grounds of Snaildom will be under my eye. I will never leave this game.

Will you EVER take your armor off: NO! You should keep it on at all times. You should NEVER take it off, unless you want to get demoted. Armor is your uniform, not a decoration.

Will you abuse your sword: NO! Like Armor, swords should never be abused. They are your responsibility not some two year old's. If you abuse your sword on users, you are demoted. Swords are for fighting not horsing around. Honestly, why were you even promoted if your gonna abuse your sword. IT IS NO TOY.

Sword commands:
- Shift + F to take out sword
- Spacebar to block
- Double f to hit
- Move to disarm
I hope you liked this application! It took me two hours to create. Please leave a +1 or -1.

Have a good day,
-Zendaya2408

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Thanks • 28th February 2016, 04:32 PM

:o m8 I trained you. XD

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Oldcp wont work? • 28th February 2016, 02:23 PM

The server is down for updating at the moment, and Adam's fixing bugs that have popped up this morning. It will be up soon. In the meantime, play snaildom, leoprg, or stay here on forums.

Hope this was helpful.

Have a good day,
-Zendaya2408

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Knight app~Papachis • 28th February 2016, 01:21 PM

I'm very glad I could help you train. I taught you everything you must know.
Good luck, and great app!

Have a great day,
-Zendaya2408

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Swords on Snaildom! • 28th February 2016, 01:13 PM

Cool!! One question though, will users that had swords get them?

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Mediator Application • 28th February 2016, 07:51 AM

O-O JILLY DEAR GOD!! YOU MADE MY MIND BLOW UP.. Hope you get meditor, I'm going for mod.
Good luck! +5000000000010000000000

Have a good day,
-Zendaya2408

oh.
740 posts
Posted in go get educated • 28th February 2016, 07:45 AM

A kilogram of steel is heavier than feathers, BUT If kilograms are the same amount, steel is still heavier than the feathers. So steel is heavier. I'm in 3rd, I know these things because my sister's one of the top 3 kids in school.

Have a good day,
-Zendaya2408

oh.
740 posts
Posted in New OldCP Moderator Application -Zendaya2408 • 27th February 2016, 09:08 PM

New Oldcp mod App
Hi guys!
So, tonight New OldCP got released and if you haven't heard the link, tonight's temporary link is http://185.62.190.221/play/ And they need mods! I want to help them out so please enjoy my application! :)
New OldCP username: Zendaya2408

Time-zone: Eastern Standard Time

Active: About 4-6 hours a day (except Wednesday)
Experience: House guard, Knight in training, Sworded, Very helpful, Trusted by many users, Never been mod but have had experience moderating before, Very nice user.

Will you abuse your powers: What do you think ranks are for? Abusing? Playing with? Not treating users correctly? If you think those I'm here to give a dayum point. Ranks are your responsibility not toys. You were trusted to earn this rank, You were trusted to earn these powers! THEY- ARE- NOT- TOYS!!!!!!

What do you do if a new user is being bullied: You warn the bully, if they do it 3 more times after 3 kicks, ban them. Ask the new user if they are okay and if they need help with anything. Oh- and if your a bully this is for you. Why!!! Bullying is NOT okay. Ever heard about feelings? Well we have some too! Believe it or not, we are who we are and we are proud of it. We are not ashamed to be ourselves, You don't have to bully people. You can be a nice user like the rest of us. But instead you are being mean to users and I'm sorry, but if you do it again, I will need to kick you. Bullying isn't a joke. Just like allergies. Peanuts, Fish, Poison Ivy, Bee's, and Poison Ivy are no joke! If you go near a person with that allergy and have the item in your hand and laugh at them gasping for breath and crying, and swelling, that is also bullying. It is not okay! Just apologize if you bully a person. Its not nice.

Why do you want this rank: I want this rank because, I love to help new users in the community learn new things and enjoy this game. I also like protecting this game from bullies or mean people. This is my next journey.

Conclusion: In Conclusion, Moderator is a fabulous rank, and I would love to try this out. This is my next step, and my next journey. And it all starts now. Feel free to leave a +1 or -1.

Have a good day,
-Zendaya2408

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Leaving The DSGHQ • 27th February 2016, 06:01 PM

Gurlplay wrote on 27th February 2016 06:00 PM:
ZendayaII Lightning said on 27th February 2016 05:56 PM:
Damen Drake said on 27th February 2016 10:45 AM:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Light Yagami said on 27th February 2016 10:52 AM:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x2

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x3

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x4

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x5 :)

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Leaving The DSGHQ • 27th February 2016, 05:56 PM

Damen Drake wrote on 27th February 2016 10:45 AM:
Light Yagami wrote on 27th February 2016 10:52 AM:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x2

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x3 ;)

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Team Fireballs -Snaildom GOM • 27th February 2016, 04:51 PM

Team Fireballs
Hi!
So, as some of you may heard, Snaildom is back and is very low on moderators. On March 4th-6th There will be a Game of Mods hosted by Lord Cyberwolf, and the moderators. Each moderator will say the name of the user or snail, they think tried their best in this game, like the Game of Mod's on OldCP. There will be two winners, each a boy and a girl. Trashy and I have created a team for it named Fireballs. Here is the information you need to join the team:
How do I join?
Join by making an application, OR by asking Trashy, or I, Zendaya2408, on Snaildom.

What do I need in my application?
Your Snaildom Username, Your time-zone, If your trusted, and experience with GOM.

If you are confused here is what my application looks like:

Snaildom GOM Team Fireballs Application
Snaildom Username: Avery

Time-zone: PST

Are you trusted: Yes.

I have been in 2 Game of Mods before, and I have been a house guard for the team sushi, and I have been here in this community for 9 months.

Then some special qualifications.

Okay, still confused on what the outfits look like? Yes. Okay here is a picture of the Girl's outfit:

And the boy's outfit:

See you all later! Hope this helped you!

Have a good day,
-Zendaya2408

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Snaildom: New Item Ideas • 27th February 2016, 03:42 PM

Ooh... I got some!

•scarves

•more rooms

•a room with a lake with a fishing rod item, and fishing game

•more furniture

•More badges (star for 1 year old user, heart for trusted)

•easier ways to earn levels

Now things that make no point

•name color because how will we tell normal users from staff or wizard?

•bubble color because colored bubbles represent name color of a ranked user right?

•knight training room because that represents medieval right, and MC is the Empire's new home right?

Hope this answers your question.

Have a good day,
~Zendaya2408

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Lightsabers - GOM team! • 27th February 2016, 01:07 PM

*stares at*
WHY. X.X STAR WARS IS EVERYWHERE :(

(I don't like Star Wars, but good luck!)

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Updated -sammy • 27th February 2016, 12:40 PM

NOO! SAMMY NO!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DONT GO! YOUR SO AWESOME :(