oh.
740 posts
Posted in 12/28/2018 - News Report • 28th December 2018, 08:06 PM

Tom080 wrote on 28th December 2018, 07:47 PM:
Loki wrote on 28th December 2018, 07:29 PM:
Tbh, I think that if Alea is going to be trialed for bullying, then pretty much everyone in the community would need to be trialed for it too. Who here hasn't said nasty things to others in the community? We can all be really rude at times. Door and Tom are no different, they have bullied users too and said horrible things to them. I have even been a victim to both of them at different points in time and I have said rude things to them in return.
Good report Zen!
what is wrong with you

There is nothing wrong with her. She said something that's true because I have seen the both of you being rude to countless users. And I agree with Loki. If Alea's trialed for bullying, I want to see the other 15 people who have bullied users and have even gone to driving them to quitting get trialed as well. Now if you're only going to keep replying to my report to start drama with people who are against your judgement calls, I will be kindly inviting you to take your argument off of my news report's comment section.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in 12/28/2018 - News Report • 28th December 2018, 05:59 PM

absolutecringe wrote on 28th December 2018, 05:57 PM:
:joy: :pray: Agreed.

IS IT A BAD THING I FELT LIKE CRISTINA YANG TYPING THE ''AND FOR THE RECORD'' PART OF THE RANT CAUSE I IMAGINED HER TALKING TO OWEN HUNT LIKE THAT

oh.
740 posts
Posted in 12/28/2018 - News Report • 28th December 2018, 05:46 PM

Today, as most of you know, was the 5th trial of IAPGMOOH (Short for I'm A Penguin, Get Me Out Of Here!) I apologize yesterday for not making a report. I was in the middle of making one yesterday and then a fight broke out between my sister and I which resulted in her shutting off my computer which caused me to lose all progress. Sled had already made her report so I thought ''Well... That'd be enough.'' Today's trial was Jungle Wars, which is basically like Star Wars. In this trial, the campmate chosen to participate will receive a green lightsaber. Probes would then appear on the screen, flying around the player participating in the trial and shooting multicolored lasers at them. The point of the trial? …..Block faster than you're shot at.

The person to participate in this trial was Flame. Within the first 4 minutes of the 10 minute trial, the rangers discovered Flame was not taking any damage from the critters OR from the probes. This was unusual. They then brought this to the attention of BearGrylls, who fixed Flame's health so that he would take damage. For the next 6 minutes of the trial, Flame was left to fight critters and lasers. By the time the trial ended, Flame had only 10 health remaining. Here are a few pictures from the trial:

Meals earned: 8
BearGrylls then sent Flame back to the camp.... with a warning. He said snakes were on their way to the camp and that they should prepare themselves.

As you see in the picture above, campmates Flame, Lush, Sugar, Swirlie and Lyss all stand at the ready with their weapons out. Shortly afterwards, snakes spawned and attacked. Many campmates fled after a few hits. Flame was the only one who stayed to defend the camp. Was it cowardice? Or were they nervous of a few creatures? Some time after this, a movie was played on the camp television which intrigued all of the campmates so much that they hardly noticed as 12 snakes and 5 spiders crawled and slithered into the camp. Again, half of the campmates fled after only killing a few of them. Flame was yet again left to deal with them all by himself. I guess your confidence is boosted when you have a saber... right?

BearGrylls then returned to the camp with the news of the next Camp Captain and who the next person to leave the camp will be. Tomorrow's Captain will be Lyss and the next person who left IAPGMOOH was Poosto (Preston). Congratulations, Lyss!

Here is a look inside of the chest:

Earlier today, there was a trial. The user 'Alea' was accused of bullying/harassing Door and Tom, as well as conspiracy to kill. She had formed a group called ''the killing group'' with Rocket's approval, but as Rocket is no longer an admin/owner of oldcp, anything he gave permission for was disbanded when he left. It turns out Alea was never intending to use the group for killing and so no action was taken against her, even though she did say she was going to kill Naii and Julianhak. Those were empty threats and can be said in a moment of anger. I should know that because I have said the exact same things when I've been angry. Her second count was bullying/harassing. Door and Tom had cinema evidence of Alea calling Door a ''fatass''. Let me please remind all of you that calling someone a fatass is not something worthy of having a trial over. It's an insult. It should be taken to the mods for it to be dealt with. Instead of going to the mods, they instead went to Damen with claims of harassment and other evidence that I do not know. Because of this, the mods were blamed for not doing their jobs and now many of their ranks are on the line simply because this incident was never reported. Let me again remind all of you that an insult is not bullying. Bullying is someone repeatedly calling you names/making you feel dehumanized/making you feel unimportant and small. And for the record, many people on this game have said way much worse than this and for what I can remember, they only walked away with a warning. But hey, it's in the past now. The trial was dealt with and Alea was deemed innocent and cleared of all charges. I'm sorry for my miniature rant here.

That is all for tonight.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in IAPGMOOH DAY 4 - SEASON 2 - RANGER04 • 27th December 2018, 05:52 PM

I'm sending my report in so late AHHHH- Sled you always beat me to this but yours are so much better than mine, ily girl, great job as always <3

oh.
740 posts
Posted in zens really small list of shoutouts • 27th December 2018, 04:48 PM

absolutecringe wrote on 27th December 2018, 04:42 PM:
Zendaya2408 wrote on 27th December 2018, 01:40 PM:
4207b: ADAMN!!!!! I can't believe it's been a year since we met. I met you at the beginning of the year, at the beginning of the endless days of torture. You're a freaking godsend, bff. You protected me so many times, you comforted me, we comforted eachother and we've had eachother's backs all year long. You're like the older brother I've never had. I love you so so so so so so SO MUCH. Nobody here can understand our friendship. We're so close to eachother its almost like we never leave eachother's sides. We're inseparable bffs. You are very talented at singing. I remember on VC when you fainted and I started crying and screaming because I thought you died. I screamed so loudly my neighbor called me to make sure I was alright. I'm never ever going to let anybody hurt you, bff. I have cried over you when you were hurt, I got viciously angry when people were bullying and hurting you and I get on the computer every day because I know you'll always be there to talk to me. Please stay with me in 2019, bff. I don't think I can live without you.
thanks! i didn't expect to be on anyone's s/o list. ilysm bff i'll stay strong for you<3
<3 bff

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Orlock's shoutouts • 27th December 2018, 04:26 PM

no zen…………………………..

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Courtney's 2018 Shoutouts || Paragraphs • 27th December 2018, 03:57 PM

no zen?!

JK ILYSM BELLA

oh.
740 posts
Posted in SHOUT ME OUT • 27th December 2018, 02:57 PM

the only reason why you aren't in mine is because its only for the people who talk to me every single day of the year and I said that in the post

oh.
740 posts
Posted in zens really small list of shoutouts • 27th December 2018, 01:40 PM

I hated 2018. Probably one of the worst years of my life. Too many people I know died or got hospitalized for getting critically sick or trying to hurt themselves and it made my attitude towards people change completely. I'm very happy that this hell is finally ending. This is for the people who gave me hope in waking up every day, this is for the people who I thought of every second of every day. This is for the people I care for, the people I love and the people that were there to hold me every time I shattered.

4207b: ADAMN!!!!! I can't believe it's been a year since we met. I met you at the beginning of the year, at the beginning of the endless days of torture. You're a freaking godsend, bff. You protected me so many times, you comforted me, we comforted eachother and we've had eachother's backs all year long. You're like the older brother I've never had. I love you so so so so so so SO MUCH. Nobody here can understand our friendship. We're so close to eachother its almost like we never leave eachother's sides. We're inseparable bffs. You are very talented at singing. I remember on VC when you fainted and I started crying and screaming because I thought you died. I screamed so loudly my neighbor called me to make sure I was alright. I'm never ever going to let anybody hurt you, bff. I have cried over you when you were hurt, I got viciously angry when people were bullying and hurting you and I get on the computer every day because I know you'll always be there to talk to me. Please stay with me in 2019, bff. I don't think I can live without you.

Kayden: Kayden. We met eachother back in 2015. You were alone and I felt so bad so I introduced myself to you. Now look at us. We're best friends. You're beautiful, you're creative and you're yourself. Don't ever let anyone try to tell you anything other than that. Please stay my friend in 2019. <3

Gamer: NOT GOING TO LIE, YOU USED TO SCARE THE CRAP OUT OF ME. But that was before I actually started talking to you. Even though you annoy me to buy you robux and to embrace DBZ (WHICH I WILL NEVER DO) we're still best friends. Stop with your fortnite addiction, that's not healthy, sir. PET CRYSTAL FOR ME PLEASE shes so fat and cute. You're the only person I'd ever spend $200+ US dollars on just so you can buy things on roblox. Love you, dude.

Jenna: oh where do i begin? You've been my friend for such a long time, I don't really know what to say because I've said everything I can say. You give the best advice, you're sweet and you're so kind. I love you, Jenna. :)

Kara: KARA. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. YOU'VE BEEN MY FRIEND FOR SO LONG. WE'VE HAD EACHOTHERS INSTAGRAMS AND WE MESSAGED EACHOTHER EVERYDAY. I COMFORTED YOU AND YOU COMFORTED ME AND I. LOVE. YOU. PLEASE KEEP BEING AN AWESOME FRIEND <3

Sled: GIRLIE WHAT CAN I SAY. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. YOU'RE SO SWEET AND HELPFUL AND KIND- When you're not being a pastor...

Seth: Sethyyyyyy. You're so kind and nice. You make me laugh so much. I love you bff.

R2: A A RON. HI A A RON. YOU MAKE ME SMILE WHEN IM SAD AND YOU MAKE ME LAUGH SO MUCH. ILY A A RON

oh yeah and I have some memories and I'm sending them so.

ok im done now sorry if you're not on this ok this is just my bffs in the entire universe

oh.
740 posts
Posted in IAPGMOOH Day Three • 26th December 2018, 05:21 PM

IAPGMOOH Day Three

Today was the third day of the in-game competition IAPGMOOH (Short for I'm A Penguin, Get Me Out Of Here!) Only four more days of the competition are left until the King/Queen of the Jungle is decided. Until then, however, the campmates will continue to slp;ve deadly challenges, fight evil creatures, and even.... fight themselves. As Dumbledore says to the Triwizard Champions: ''In this maze, you will face creatures no student shall come by. But be very careful- you might just lose yourself along the way.''- I guess the same could be said for the campmates. Each day after a night of fighting, they'll have to choose one of their allies to undergo a challenge. Whether it be solving questions, solving puzzles or defeating critters, they have to go through with the challenge no matter what. Before I tell you today's challenge, I have a bit of news.
This morning, Stephan2 (Wilfer) was killed by Camp Captain Flame. The reason for his death was due to Alatar botting the votes. Last night it was also discovered Wilfer took one of the swords Sugar won for the camp without permission, which is something Flame brought up in the heat of the moment. To watch the video that was recorded of the moments leading up to Wilf's demise, I'm posting it below:

Anyways, onto today's event.

Today's event was Shelob's Dank Tunes but it was rescheduled for tomorrow. For those of you who do not know, this is an event in which two users participate. One enters the green cage and the other enters a blue cage. They are then locked inside of the cage and set to listen to music that pops up on the screen. If they guess the name of the song correctly, they earn a meal and a medkit for the camp. If they guess incorrectly, spiders will be spawned in the cages. If they live through the first few rounds, they will enter the red cage and battle Shelob herself. Eager to see the outcome? Read tomorrow's report!

Knight Captain Cristal and Dorval King Orlock hosted jousts today in order to find new nightwatch guards. The jousts consisted of five rounds each.

Round One: Narcissa vs Savior
Winner: Narcissa (Orlock tells me he gave Saviors Nightwatch Guard for the attempt)
Round 2: Anne, Funiur and Narcissa
Winner: Funiur (And he became Nightwatch Guard)
Round 3: Syncable vs Orlock
Winner: Syncable (He got Nightwatch Guard too)
Round 4: Leah vs Funiur for NWC
Winner: Leah (She got Nightwatch Captain)
Round 5: Orlock vs Leah
Winner: Leah

That's all for tonight. There were also a few updates. Death was supposed to be changed to be permanent, but Major changed Damen's mind on it. Gold was taxed and divided by 10 according to Gamer so please don't freak out if you have less gold than you originally had.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in IAPGMOOH DAY 3 - SEASON 2 - RANGER04 • 26th December 2018, 05:14 PM

I sat on the computer for 5 hours typing a report for the trial LOOOL but I can still report on something though hehehe
GREAT REPORT SLEDDIE I LOVE YOU

oh.
740 posts
Posted in IAPGMOOH DAY 2 - SEASON 2 - RANGER04 • 25th December 2018, 06:30 PM

Great report, girl. <3 Love it.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in IAPGMOOH Day Two • 25th December 2018, 06:26 PM

As you all should know by now, IAPGMOOH (Short for I'm A Penguin, Get Me Out Of Here!), has returned for the second year in a row. On this gameshow, a total of 15 campmates are sent off to the wilderness of the in-game Jungle of Das, where they are stranded for a total of 7 days with nothing but a gun with 15 ammo, a sword, a bow, themselves, and of course.... the creatures of the wild. The campmates have but only a few rations to satisfy their hunger at first, but believe me as I can tell you this: The food will run out. I was a campmate on the show last year and I can tell you, it does get pretty difficult. Let's meet the current campmates!

Campmate 01: Melian
Campmate 02: Sir Naii
Campmate 03: Kace
Campmate 04: Sugar
Campmate 05: Flame
Campmate 06: Radaghast
Campmate 07: A REPLACEMENT IS NEEDED FOR THIS SPOT, SEEING AS HABSOLO HAS YET TO MAKE AN APPEARANCE WITHIN 9+ DAYS
Campmate 08: Poosto
Campmate 09: Stephan2
Campmate 10: Lush
Campmate 11: Lyss
Campmate 12: Paradise
Campmate 13: Yalmon
Campmate 14: Dragon
Campmate 15: Swirlie

TO READ UP ON YESTERDAY'S REPORT, CLICK HERE!

Today is the second day of IAPGMOOH. Each day, there is a total of 1 challenge in which campmates must solve puzzles or defeat creatures in order to win prizes for the team. These challenges consist of answering quotes correctly, Dingo Dongo challenges, and much more. Today's challenge was Santa's Crittershop. What a suitable challenge for Christmas! Except.... this is not your average Santa Claus. He's big. He's bad. And most importantly, he's got those glasses that make you run in the other direction- and his pipe, of course. The campmate selected to participate in this challenge was... SUGAR!

Bear Grylls, the camp director, did a fair job explaining the challenge to Sugar. He said: ''It's simple. In here there's enough gifts to feed the entire camp. But inside some of these presents, Santa has planted some snakes and spiders. Choose wisely!'' He did have a few rules for her, though. The rules are:

Sugar may only open one present every eight seconds.
She had to stay in the center of the room.

With that, the challenge began! Here are a few pictures:

Sugar ended up winning 6 meals and some other things (Weapons I believe) for the camp. She tackled all the snakes and spiders Santa threw at her and she even took down an Orc! Even better, it seems as though Swirlie, Stephan and Lush got some sort of weapon out of this. This is a look inside the chest after Sugar returned to the camp:

Mmm, I wish I could have some of that KFC! Speaking of the weapon, this is a picture of Swirlie with it.

After a while of squabbles over the food, Bear Grylls returned to the camp. He was welcoming Jesse, a campmate from last year, back into the camp as the replacement for Habsolo. He also brought news: The new Camp Captain and the first person to be voted off the show. He said Flame will be the next camp captain and that the next person to leave the camp shall be Yalmon/Mask. The show is now over for today... for the public. Behind the scenes, the campmates will be on the edge of their logs, ready to fight anything and anyone as they enter the night of the second day.... Good luck to them all and congratulations to Sugar, Jesse and Flame! That's all for tonight, aside from a quick introduction.
UPDATE: ACCORDING TO JUNGLE REPORTER SLED, DRAGON IS DEAD. KILLED BY FLAME.

Hello! My name is Rootss. Most of you know me from the alias of Zendaya2408 or of Rootbeer55. I was a former moderator back in the summer of 2017, former knight back in early 2018 and I have been former news reporter back in the summer of 2018 and late 2017. I am currently 12 years old and my hobbies include writing, bowling and playing on the computer. I believe I was a good fit for News Reporter due to my ability to create captivating stories that pull you in and leave you begging for more and because of my experience with writing News Reports. Anyways, see you around!

oh.
740 posts
Posted in WANTED: News Reporters • 24th December 2018, 09:31 AM

Username: Rootss
Timezone: EST

Experience: 2x Former Knight, Former Oldcp Moderator, 2x News Reporter

Why I feel like I'd make a good News Reporter: I became a News Reporter for the first time in the early 2017. I stayed a news reporter for 9 months until I was demoted without even being informed first. I was demoted to ''make room for new News Reporters.'' I was repromoted again in early 2018 after the Dorval War and I stayed a news reporter until I resigned. The only reason why I resigned was because I was going through a difficult time emotionally and personally. It felt like everything I said or did triggered people to just lash out at me which has made me turn very aggressive within the past few months and I acknowledge that and I am sorry. Another reason why I resigned was because I lost that vibe to continue doing what I love because it seemed to me that nobody appreciate it. No one took the time to read my news reports with which I spent, at the most, 12-28 hours on. I would create the layout in advance and I would overflow the page with details and then I was told by a user ''I didn't take the time to read this and I highly doubt any of these people did either.'' which seriously burned my spark out. It broke me to hear that but I continued until my reports managed only to get around 5 views. Now, however, I can feel that spark firing up with every story I write. I admit, I may have committed treason in game only 19 days ago but that does not mean I don't deserve a chance to redeem myself here.

Why I'm qualified: I have been a news reporter twice in the past. I have the patience for waiting to gather information as I have done it 25 times before. I was the editor of the Rootbeer Times which ran its course for 1 year before people began losing interest. I can bring it back no problem.

As a News Reporter, I vow to:

- work alongside the other news reporters
- do reports only on the things that truly matter, not some silly things.
- the news section is ONLY for news reports, anything that's not a news report belongs in the other channels.

The story (there's two because I have no life and I write every night)

It was June 26th when I made my decision to escape. Do I expect to get far? No. No I do not. It’s been a year since the government has ordered me to stay in this place. I’ve had enough. This place is hell and I want out.

This place… is an abandoned facility used by the government to keep people they deem dangerous and mad separated from normal citizens. A rusted fence of barbed wire surrounds the place, but it’s not like we can get out if we tried. Army Guards fully armored walk around patrolling the halls, the outside, and the dormitories holding assault rifles in their hands, loaded and ready. If we try to make a run for it, we get deemed as kill on sight. This one kid… six years old by the look of him, he tried to get away. What they did to him was just gruesome… Tied him down and used him as a live cadaver. His screaming still haunts my dreams… However, I have a plan… and that plan will work one way or another... And if I have to die fighting for the freedom we deserve… so be it. These people won’t use us as their puppets any longer.

The second story: You know how people always tell you that you have these choices to make in your life? The ones that impact whether you live or if you die or if you simply evolve into nothingness… Sometimes those decisions can be so difficult to make, you just want to die before you reach the finish. Like you have no thing to live for anymore. This is the story of how my life turned around within the span of just a few months. With the help of those decisions.

It all started on a dreary Tuesday in November. It had been raining all night and when I woke up to scavenge for food in the trash, my hair and clothing were soaked. I looked over at the other umbrella and saw my mother curled fast asleep on a pile of old newspapers. I smiled to myself as I thought of her sleeping soundly without a care in the world about anything. You see, my mother has Alzheimer’s. It’s highly advanced. It’s so advanced, she sometimes forgets we’re homeless and that my father has been dead for twelve years. Ever since my father died and we lost our house, we’ve been living in a secluded corner of the street we used to live. The only thing closest to a shelter that we have are two umbrellas which we sleep under, blankets covering us as a doorway and a sheet of cardboard as a roof. I found some tape in a dumpster and tied a branch to the cardboard over our heads and strung string lights I stole from someone’s attic as lights. It’s not much. It’s not even pretty, but it’s our home and it’s the only thing we have left. Passersby stare and point and laugh at the hideous tent they see in front of them. ‘’Why should something so ugly be in a rich neighborhood?’’ one man once said to a chorus of giggles. They throw food at us and they make obscene gestures towards my mother, who always breaks down crying and questioning why Paul- my dad- can’t teach them a lesson to which I always have to remind her that Paul is dead and buried in the local cemetery and has been there ever since I was two years old. Breaking that news always causes her to start shaking in a renewed round of sobs and start screaming and wailing which only makes the people laugh even more. Do I like hurting my mother? No. It kills me every day, having to put her through this and if I had it in me, I’d teach those good for nothings a lesson but my mother always told me you treat everyone with respect- even if they don’t show you any.

Good luck, y'all

oh.
740 posts
Posted in 20 FACTS ABOUT ME • 23rd December 2018, 04:49 PM

I remember Haloween1000. The kid who used to follow me around and ask me questions and was my best friend and now I don't even talk to you much lmaoo