Damen wrote on 14th November 2022, 08:06 AM:
Great report, thanks for that Zen. Would you like:
- A free create
- A custom username on P3D?

can i have a free create please

oh.
740 posts
Posted in CZ News - 11/3 to 11/13 • 13th November 2022, 08:06 PM

Loki and I will be rotating who reports CZ from now on.

November 3rd, 2022

Little was sent a message by The Son that said ''November 13th.'' The Son also communicated with epic12 and Ronaldo, attempting to persuade them into joining Spike.

Lokoth had a vision of her son [Spike] killing her, which she told Nook about. Nook gave her some comfort.

Image credit to Loki

Nook also told Lokoth that the witches are jealous of her for being the wife of Amir.

November 4th, 2022

Nook came online and said Warth [Isaiah] would be crowned as Emperor. He said that Warth could no longer be a prophet if he was going to be Emperor. Warth gave one final prophecy, stating Rouge would give birth to her dragon baby Seamus on November 13th. Afterwards, Nook called to Nameless One and had Warth vanquished. Warth would be reborn as Messiah.

November 6th, 2022

Doom came online in the form of 8AHMEZ8. He appeared to pledge allegiance to Messiah, begging to be allowed to become the black butler. Messiah was hesitant and told Doom he could only be butler after he was cleansed. Doom took offense to this and stated that the decision would be regretted. Doom killed Messiah shortly after.

Image credit to Ronaldo

The death did not count as a loss of legacy as Messiah had only been Emperor for a day.

November 7th, 2022

Lokoth was vanquished after picking up a strength stone. Tulkas is blamed for this, as he's described to have been petty.

Tulkas came to Stone Isle to meditate, train and feast. He expressed the wish to purchase Ered Gorgoroth from Earendil. No word yet on if this transaction was made.

November 10th, 2022

Nook came and was guided to the Baraddur Stone Works by Nameless One with the intent of uncursing Lex. Lex had received a curse after insulting Tyarwe 6 days before. Allegedly, The Son and The Daughter worked together to uncurse Lex.

Ronaldo received a message from Voice, which said ''You are the end. You will die. November 13th. OMEGA''.

Image credit to Ronaldo

Nook came online and gave blessing to users. He blessed Ronaldo to fight with Spike, blessed Lex and told him his mother would come back, blessed Fiona with warrior shamanry and told her to stop being lazy and he also blessed Messiah.

November 13th, 2022

Spike and Ronaldo spent about 30 minutes fighting each other. Loki pleaded for a chance to communicate with her son, but nobody gave her the chance to. Spike became very low on health and fled.

In Spike’s absence, Orbay was urged by Voice to claim the Holocron. He did so and received the ability to use force choke. Spike returned and was killed within a minute by Orbay, allegedly by use of the Holocron. Orbay received Spike’s double-edged red cosmic saber as a result of killing him. Spike is also no longer under The Son’s control. After about 2 minutes, Orbay murdered Loki. He claimed the Holocron ordered him to do so.

Spike returned from the dead and threatened to kill Ronaldo and Orbay. He claimed he had something he hadn’t used yet. 5 minutes passed and nothing happened.

Spike, Ronaldo and Orbay fought in a 1 v 1 v 1. It turned out Orbay could take no damage. Spike said Orbay had used all of the Holocron and that he now had OP health. Spike then said he would die to kill Orbay, even if it took all his strength to do so. Spike returned, saying he would set up his own kingdom and that The Son was testing him. He also said he would show his hate to The Son and that then he'd betray Orbay to him. He followed up by stating that he'd take over Cobia, where his ancestors lived and that he didn't care if he had to war to do so. Spike has created a temporary alliance with Ronaldo that will be annulled when Orbay is killed.

Spike and Ronaldo later fought again on Baraddur and Ronaldo killed Spike using Tulka's Hammer. In the void, Spike said that The Son wished for Spike to have only one parent [expecting himself to be chosen] but Spike chose Lokoth instead.

Orbay and Spike made a deal. Spike is now the King of Black City. Spike also appears to be good now, having rescinded his ties to evil. Spike did say he would still kill Ronaldo, but I guess that's to be expected.

Later, and completely unrelated to the Spike storyline, a user called StarProphet logged on with a message for Luna. They said that Luna was to be married to a strange man called Zaarbrand from STL-8 by order of Varda. StarProphet said the man is already here and that Luna should have met him.

Image credit to Loki

StarProphet said the wedding will be held at the Star Palace of GNZ-11 and that the date is being set by Lady Elbereth. Luna will have the ability to invite anyone she wants.

Image credit to Loki

CREDIT(s)

Loki
Ronaldo
Lex
Fable

oh.
740 posts
Posted in sims4 vs p3d • 4th November 2022, 07:36 PM

im a sims4 builder. lets compare my builds to my p3d igloo.

sims

p3d

which is better

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Zen's Very Bad Scary Story • 28th October 2022, 10:53 PM

Littlemix wrote on 28th October 2022, 10:52 PM:
Listen, I need you to retire from writing competitions. Just this once, I think my scary story has it in the bag *sobs*

girl this was just for fun dont worry ur story is fine

ive been writing horror stories for halloween for this community since 2018 i think

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Zen's Very Bad Scary Story • 28th October 2022, 10:24 PM

look, i'm half asleep and i hate when my writing is unoriginal. have fun with this half-assed monstrosity that took much longer than i'd like to admit. happy pumpkin spice frappuccino season

The first thing the boy noted when he came to were his surroundings; most prominently, the ornate bed he laid in which belonged to a room he didn’t recognize. The second was the pounding headache combating the insatiable hunger that was tearing him apart. He noted a woman watching him from a chair in the shadowed corner by the door.

‘’Mother?’’ He called out to her.

The woman gave small, thin-lipped smile he didn’t see. ‘’Not quite.’’

The boy furrowed his brow in confusion. He didn’t recognize her voice. ‘’Where is she?’’

The woman didn’t bother answering. Instead, she abandoned her chair and came forward slightly. A storm raged outside and a crack of lightning temporarily lit the darkened room. She was relatively beautiful, with blonde hair that curled midway down her back and dark, heavy-lidded eyes. She wore a velvet dress that had stained fabric in some spots. She came over and sat on the bed beside him.

‘’You’ve been out a while. What do you remember?’’

The mattress sagged when she sat down but now it felt weightless. The boy chalked it up to good quality. He drew the silk sheets tighter around himself. The room, and his body, were quite cold.

He thought for a moment. ‘’I remember we were in the woods… my mother and I. We were ambushed by raiders. I tried protecting her but one of them struck me across the head and I fell. And then you,’’ The boy looked up at her. ‘’I remember you. You came just before I lost consciousness.’’

She smiled, but it didn’t reach her eyes. ‘’I came just in time.’’

The child’s eyes lit up. ‘’Is my mother okay? Is she here? Please, she’s the only family I have left.’’

The woman didn’t respond and the boy’s face fell. His eyes welled up with tears. ‘’She’s dead, isn’t she?”

The woman nodded. ‘’She died the second I arrived,’’ she lied.

The boy buried his face in his hands and let out a quiet sob. The woman laid a hand on the child’s shoulder. He had to fight back a flinch; her touch was uncomfortably cold.

‘’You can stay here,’’ she said. ‘’I have plenty of room to spare.’’

The boy looked up at her with a stunned expression. ‘’I can?’’

‘’Of course,’’ The woman said. ‘’Get some rest, we can talk later.’’

The woman gave him one last smile and left the room. The woman ensured the door was fully closed and set off down the corridor. She thanked the boy’s lack of attentiveness in his transitioning stage and fought to wipe his mother’s blood from her hands.

‘’I’ve always wanted a son, after all.’’ The Vampress whispered.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN! • 26th October 2022, 05:38 PM

this is the writing i just did for my school!

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Spoooky Story Telling Contest • 22nd October 2022, 01:36 PM

guys the writer badge is very cool I def recommend

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Songs that remind you of fall • 9th October 2022, 12:11 PM

rosemary - deftones

oh.
740 posts
Posted in like foreal • 5th October 2022, 10:58 PM

Damen wrote on 5th October 2022, 02:49 AM:
Quote:
StoneClash wrote on 4th October 2022, 08:20 PM:
Nice and censored meme
(Edit: This is my 5000th post)

this is my 670th post consider urself lucky

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Dream-en • 4th October 2022, 09:30 PM

their names are both 4 letters too

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Last night I dreamt of... • 29th September 2022, 02:40 PM

horrible things

fun fact about me: i have a nightmare disorder. it's incredibly rare so there's not much documentation on it and nobody really knows how to treat it
ill have nightmares on average 3-4 nights a week and often multiple times per night and i have to take 3 different medications to have even the slightest chance of not having any

to lighten the mood, my non-nightmare dreams [rare] are normally me spending time with my favorite book characters [neil josten + andrew minyard/nikolai lantsov/kaz brekker + inej ghafa/jude duarte + cardan greenbriar]

oh.
740 posts
Posted in If you could choose one spell from harry potter • 1st September 2022, 08:34 PM

I'm very sad that you said no curses/attack/unforgivables because that cuts off most of the spells in Harry Potter. Majority of the spells can be used with malicious intent, like diffindo can be used to cut a person's skin and etc... and all my favorite spells hang around the dark magic/unforgivable category so pain.

If I had to choose a child friendly one though, I guess orchideous because you can get a free bouquet of flowers and make a business off of it.

also its kedavra not kadabra

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Going on a European Vacation • 20th August 2022, 08:08 PM

avoid the netherlands.
avoid the dutch.
most importantly, avoid my ex.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Edge of Night: Episode 23 • 12th August 2022, 11:19 AM

Aronaa wrote on 12th August 2022, 10:38 AM:
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

what u get for trying to kill me

oh.
740 posts
Posted in DSGHQ Awards Show 2022 • 4th August 2022, 01:19 PM

is it gonna be streamed cause i wont be home