oh.
740 posts
Posted in stage 3 FGOM [just for fun] • 20th March 2022, 07:48 PM

Image is not mine and is edited to encapsulate my visualization of the characters and the scene, as it comes directly from my WIP. This is not an actual submission.

----

For a summer evening, it was chilly but Alaine thought nothing of it. Rather, she drew her night robe more securely around herself and strode forward, halting behind the person who was already leant over the marbled edge of the balcony. The grounds were alive with the remnants of the party, and the stragglers were dancing jovially below. It was a while before one of them spoke, since neither knew how to address the other after what had occurred between them.

''I've never liked the sky, you know?''

It was quiet, nothing more than a hoarse mumble, but she had heard it. He did not wait for her to reply before continuing with, ''It's a place without regulation, without order. It serves as a constant reminder of the freedom I've never experienced.''

Asren turned and, in doing so, allowed her to see the bags which rimmed his green eyes, their sclera flecked with red splotches. He appeared disheveled, and she felt a twinge of guilt knowing it was her fault. Alaine quirked an eyebrow in a silent urge for him to continue.

''You taught me that freedom is defined by choice rather than fate, that the stars exist to guide us rather than admonish us. You taught me how to be my own person, not just a puppet to be used or an object to be cast aside without second thought. What he,'' He swallowed heavily, ''What I allowed to happen was inexcusable. I allowed myself to be blinded by influence and for that, I am sorry.''

Alaine didn't answer him straightaway. She stood there gazing at him critically, as though searching for evidence of treachery or deceit. She inched closer to him, her expression unreadable. For a moment Asren was afraid she was going to yell at him or leave, but then, in one fluid movement, her arms were wrapped around him in a tight embrace.

''For a moment, I thought the universe had failed me.'' She whispered into his chest, a tear falling from her eye. ''I was worried I had lost you to the darkness.''

He rested his chin upon her head and closed his eyes. ''I was worried too.''

oh.
740 posts
Posted in FGOM Stage 2 • 18th March 2022, 06:19 PM

I LOVE THEM

we had to do something similar with our initials too except we had to write our full first name [yay me having 9 letters in mine]

also i feel like the only one who likes oil pastels

the flag one is my favorite, i love ur art. i suck at art.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in favourite way to spend your weekend? • 27th February 2022, 06:59 PM

bowling
working out
softball
sleeping

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Moderator Accountability • 7th February 2022, 04:40 PM

i agree that you should've been told why your post was deleted. i'm pretty sure it was because damen was shirtless and i think it was deleted due to the assumption of it being against the rules but i'm not fully sure. it was deleted before everyone could give their input on the matter, though. i honestly saw no issue with it.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Sorting Users: Winter Olympic Sports • 6th February 2022, 10:36 AM

THAT SOUNDS SO FUN

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Throwback Thursday: 2/3/2022 • 3rd February 2022, 08:36 PM

VirtualBoy wrote on 3rd February 2022, 08:32 PM:
Quote:
Zendaya2408 wrote on 3rd February 2022, 08:30 PM:
help why was 9 year old me so enthusiastic
i love how its a universal experience that everyone playing this in like 2014-2016 was SOOO young and we watched penguins die like... whew thats traumatizing

when the blood got removed bc it was apparently 'too scary'
dude i literally cried the first time i died can u imagine

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Throwback Thursday: 2/3/2022 • 3rd February 2022, 08:30 PM

help why was 9 year old me so enthusiastic

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Edge of Night: Episode 5 • 3rd February 2022, 08:26 PM

not accurate : ( i hate gummy worms

this was cute though

oh.
740 posts
Posted in hey there! • 26th January 2022, 08:11 PM

HI CHRISTINA

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Edge of Night: Episode 4 • 25th January 2022, 02:49 PM

accurate

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Favorite Season? • 20th January 2022, 02:40 PM

either autumn or spring. i dont like summer much bc i dont like unnecessary heat and because summer means horrible runs. in my family when we go on vacation we run or walk everywhere we go bc we go to a beach town and they dont see a sense in driving and its always like 80 degrees and its horrible, especially with sunburn.

winter i like only because of snow but i despise the cold

spring i love because of new life and the freshness of it, the flowers and the perfect weather

and autumn because the aesthetic is pleasing and its still rather warm but theres a slight chill

oh.
740 posts
Posted in hairstyle • 18th January 2022, 07:41 PM

idk what u would call mine

i got it dyed pink back in august but it all faded so now im left with the bleached blonde and i kinda love it. its layered but i just curled it yesterday so its like... messy.

here's a picture since i suck at explanations

i have no idea what my bangs are doing but yeah
people tell me i have marilyn monroe hair..i dont see it

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Investing Tips? • 18th January 2022, 04:55 PM

i wouldn't call what i do investing, i just put a bit of money in a little box in my room whenever i get some and keep like 20 dollars for spending.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in FITNESS • 18th January 2022, 03:24 PM

i go on runs every morning at 4:30 AM and i work out three times a day. morning workout is just stretching/yoga, then full body when im done w homework and then night is more stretching/yoga. i've been doing the same routine for 2 years and ive lost so much weight, i look so much better than i did back then.

im gonna tryout for softball in a few months so there's that too. i've been training for that for a while now. and i've been bowling since i was eight.

running is def not my strong suit but its calming and it helps me build better endurance in school because our hallways are massive and it's so much walking as it is.

i'm starting a weightlifting class in a few days, as of now the only weights thing i've been able to do is that bowflex thing but with my legs, i can do up to 180 on it. strong legs. < 3