lol, I love it :3 <3

llama is my nickname :3
192 posts
Posted in Cussing • 14th March 2016, 12:09 PM

it's good that u reported this

192 posts
Posted in HELP • 14th March 2016, 12:05 PM

okay, that's so creepy stuff right there... you should report this to a staff member cause that's scary :c

192 posts
Posted in Idea! • 14th March 2016, 11:55 AM

lol, this is cute, nice story

192 posts
Posted in The Emperor Guard's Sad News. • 14th March 2016, 11:51 AM

Prince Sriram Drake wrote on 13th March 2016 06:37 PM:
EMPEROR GUARDS, PRIVATE CHAMBERS, CAPITAL, The Emperor Guards, Lord Commander Ser Sriram, Said, And I Quote "Why Can't Users Be Punished For Bullying Emperor Guards?" well Emperor Guards Can No Longer, Bully, Or In Some Way, "Hurt" The Users. The Emperor Damen II Drake, Said, If Emperor Guards Do Bully Or Harm Any UnRanked Users, They Are Relived Form There Duty, For a Month, But I Think, Arresting Users For Bullying Emperor's Guards Isn't A Good Way to Respone, I Think The Users should Be Killed, And Put Next's To Mickey's Head, There Heads are On a Spike, One By One.

That's All For Today.

What Do You Think, Shall Damen Keep It Has It Is?
no plz :c users don't deserved to be killed, just warn or kick, why kill? I think Damen should keep it the way he has it

192 posts
Posted in Do we need a goverment? • 14th March 2016, 11:39 AM

Lloyd wrote on 12th March 2016 09:56 PM:
Again, I will use this category to demonstrate my feedback to the Administrators.

"Do we need a governemtn" - Written by Lloyd and Illustrated by those weirdos below.

WARNING: THIS DISCUSSION IS MASSIVE, IT WILL TALK ABOUT SERIOUS STUFF

Do we need a government?

Some months ago, people had the "Have fun and it's a game" philosophy in their heads, with time, that ideology disappeared, but I will use that idea to express my thoughts.

I want to talk about OldCP, where there's a lot of empire things in it.
So basically, OldCP became a political war, people will now worship the royalty, and also ranked users, and what happened to OldCP?

Many of us have joined OldCP because we tried to find the real old days from 2007, the name of OldCP's page was "OldCP - Visit the old days!", I don't know where do we have the "old" days.

The real OldCP never had an empire, right? The real OldCP never had Knights, it never had royalty. Conclusion: OldCP is a game.

It shouldn't be a place where people could get promoted and then get popular, it was a place where people could talk to others, chill, be themselves, make new friends.

Now OldCP is basically:

Become an Imperial Knight - Get Popular - Get a sword - Kill people - Become a Moderator

That's isn't OldCP!

Conclusion: OldCP is game, we should have moderators to moderate it, Administrators to administrate it, that's all.

Another problem of the Empire: Users don't have freedom
We don't have freedom of expression, if you want to talk about the truth, you can get banned.

This is why goverments with royalty never worked, the people will always think 2 times and they'll always try to find the truth.

This empire is not fair, do you know what happens to your account when you get banned because you committed treason? Your profile picture will be this:

Is it nice?

Honestly, I don't get any fun with OldCP, nobody wants me as their friend, but when I go on other places (e.g. minecraft) people play with me, we joke around, but on OldCP.. everything seems so dark and sad to me.

Well, here's my question for you, ladies and gentlemen,
What's the point of OldCP? Is it a game to show you the old days of Club Penguin, or the symbol of the DSGHQ with the empire?

Remember that this post was made with purposes to criticize the empire, this post wasn't made to attack and/or defame a certain person.

I will obviously get a lot of dislikes on this post, but even if you dislike my post, answer my question below!
I honestly think oldcp is perfect the way it is, the empire made it 10x better

192 posts
Posted in Suggestion for Ranks • 14th March 2016, 11:26 AM

I agree, they should get awarded with dingo dollars & gold, they work so hard so they deserve it

192 posts
Posted in The foot game • 14th March 2016, 10:14 AM

Imma try me XD LLOEEIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLWSASAS45R6G5GHHHHHHH5567Y O-O

192 posts
Posted in School fail discussion • 14th March 2016, 09:24 AM

you don't deserve to be treated that way, your just the same like them, why make fun of you?

192 posts
Posted in Can someone train me? • 14th March 2016, 09:19 AM

yeah :P I used to be trained by jesse, I think I still have his guide oh here it is http://i.imgur.com/Ay5tVE4.png

192 posts
Posted in Loss of a Loved One • 14th March 2016, 09:12 AM

this made me wanna cry :c my dog died in 2014 I miss her so much </3

192 posts
Posted in Megger's Guide To The Unexplained- KCAs • 14th March 2016, 09:09 AM

bill just needs black pixel glasses & a hat that says dope :3

192 posts
Posted in New art! Photoshop • 14th March 2016, 09:06 AM

damn, u look badass in that photo XD