72 posts
Posted in Name Feature Suggestions • 7th March 2016, 08:18 PM

I would like to see these suggestion added in. +1

But what am I?
Rookie
72 posts
Posted in OldCP bug - Im stuck • 7th March 2016, 08:15 PM

JJ1013 wrote on 7th March 2016 07:32 PM:
When i go to /jr earth, it charges forever and i get stuck.
When i go to play Pizzatron (/jr 910) and i finish the minigame, i get stuck. Also when i click the X.

Anyone can help with that?
/jr earth just don't go there. Sometimes games glitches so wait a few minutes.

But what am I?
Rookie
72 posts
Posted in Master Application • 7th March 2016, 08:09 PM

Elexxory wrote on 7th March 2016 06:48 PM:
Welcome!

Introduction
Hi, Im Elexxory/Lexicool and this is my master application, Hoping to get Master one day, and I also hope you enjoy this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Game/Forum User

Forum Name: Elexxory

Oldcp Name: Lexicool

Snaildom Name: Elexxory

Experience
Ranks- 0, I may have never had a rank, but i do have lot of experience, And heres lots of it: I've been here almost more than two years, I've know how to do, Spoilers,"Url's", Images,Links,Bold,Underlined,Center, Left right, Code, etc. I've had a layer of the day. I try to do more posts and moods than anything. I've played the dsghq games more than forums to be super honest.

Stats
Moods: 116
Discussions: 27
Player of the Days: 1

Do i Follow The rules?
Yes i do follow the rules, I also always have followed the rules, always follow the rules i only got one warning before way back. i have never got banned or became a traitor nothing like that at all.

Why I Want Master
I want master because i think its a great way to say, you are a rule follower and you'll also be willing to help an you know the forums by heart, And i also believe that if i worked hard here for a long time, i could make it here now.

Nice to users?
Yes i am nice to users and when users are wrong about something i will say it nicely, if it would ever sound rude, it would never mean to.

Conclusion
Thanks for reading my Master Application, I hoe you enjoyed it all and feel free to give a +1 or -1, your choice, your the wonderful reader!

Spoiler Show*Gives Cookies* Thats my thanks to you for reading this.

Bye!

~Lexicool/Elexxory
Wonderful application! You would make a great Master! But I don't think you meet the requirements yet.

But what am I?
Rookie
72 posts
Posted in Short Inactivity • 7th March 2016, 05:47 PM

Dance wrote on 7th March 2016 04:06 PM:
Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that I'm leaving for Toronto tomorrow until Thursday around 4 pm. It's spring break in my area so we're taking the advantage to fly a little bit.

I'll be on tonight

~DanceBear
Have a nice trip Dance!

Your lucky that you have Spring Break in March. Mine is all the way in April.

But what am I?
Rookie
72 posts
Posted in OldCP Beta Test Party • 7th March 2016, 03:23 PM

I am so excited. Can't wait for the weekend!

But what am I?
Rookie
72 posts
Posted in How to delete an account • 7th March 2016, 07:19 AM

Ninjay wrote on 7th March 2016 07:16 AM:
Sabs said on 7th March 2016 07:11 AM:
You can't delete an account. Maybe you can ask a admin to do it.

Just tried to mail Tennis a message. But the account was a Rookie so I couldn't send mail.
You could mail him with this account

But what am I?
Rookie
72 posts
Posted in How to delete an account • 7th March 2016, 07:11 AM

You can't delete an account. Maybe you can ask a admin to do it.

But what am I?
Rookie
72 posts
Posted in iPhones • 6th March 2016, 09:28 PM

Christa wrote on 6th March 2016 09:02 PM:
Do you have an iPhone?? lol
Iphone 5C

But what am I?
Rookie
72 posts
Posted in Unacceptable DSGHQ • 6th March 2016, 07:23 PM

Rey Ren wrote on 6th March 2016 06:40 PM:
My friend was at my house and she got arrested. Abu, Dragon, Dancebear, Bravehunter, Kris662 or something.

She was arrested multiple times but they kept releasing her. Jail is not a place for fighting. Earlier on I was in jail with my jailor addon and people were hitting each other with swords. A death happened. I didnt see the name though. My sister has been arrested too. This has happened much more than once. This is unacceptable. All of this Arryn stuff is getting out of hand.
I agree. They don't want users in jail because arryn can posses or something like that.

But what am I?
Rookie
72 posts
Posted in Transfer DSGHQ Gold to OldCP with the Imperial Bank • 6th March 2016, 06:24 PM

Nice new feature Damen!

But what am I?
Rookie
72 posts
Posted in Penguin Watch App • 6th March 2016, 04:49 PM

Queenblue wrote on 3rd March 2016 07:55 PM:
Penguin Watch Application!

Welcome to my Penguin Watch Application. Everything will be in groups to look more organized. I will start off with why I want PW, etc. If you have questions or concerns about my application, leave them in the comments, and enjoy my application!

OldCP Username: Queenblue
Timezone: EST

Experience

My experience with moderating is fine I guess. I have been a Moderator on OldCP before, a current Forum Moderator, I was a Drejk Moderator before it shut down, and I was a Forum Master. So as you can tell, I have quite a bit of experience with moderating servers and such.

Am I helpful enough?

I help users as much as possible when I can. When I was promoted to moderator, Chelsey has described me as "helpful and active" but if I don't see a user asking for help, and they are new, I don't bother to help them if they do not ask since they might of read the words when you make your account. Besides that, I am always helping users when I can.

Am I active?

I am very active. On stats, I am 4th place, almost 3rd. I am usually online every day unless there is something important going on in real life.

Commands and when to use them:

/warn (username)

Usually you warn after you tell a user to stop doing something, if they continue, sometimes a warning would stop them. But don't give them 3 chances, that is actually more chances for them to break the rules. I would stick with 1-2 warnings before a kick.

/kick (username)

If a user is spamming, for example, or being rude, you would first tell them stop, then warn them, if they continue, then you may kick them. If they come back and continue, tell a moderator so they may be arrested-banned.

Why do I want Penguin Watch?

I would enjoy to have Penguin Watch for many reasons. I believe I have what it takes in moderating while staying undercover. I understand the rules of being a Penguin Watch which are:

1. keeping your identity undercover
2. knowing when to use powers
3. do not leak
4. be very well trusted and experienced

And more.

I believe I have showed more responsibility in ranks since my Moderator Demotion and I have been trying very hard to stay on my best behavior and be polite to users and welcome new users. I have been trying to earn PW for a while now and I think I am ready.[/I]

Am I trusted?

By the amount of ranks I have or had, I would say yes. Whenever I reported something, I always provided witnesses or screenshots. I would say I am pretty trusted.

Thank you for reading! I hope the PW Captain, Minty/Hashir, considers me as a Penguin Watch.
Amazing Application! You totally deserve PW!

But what am I?
Rookie
72 posts
Posted in Important Post. • 6th March 2016, 01:33 PM

Two reasons why users do that.
1. They want attention
2. Pretty much the way they beg for a rank.

I agree with post.

But what am I?
Rookie
72 posts
Posted in Stop coming. • 6th March 2016, 11:37 AM

Maxs wrote on 6th March 2016 09:40 AM:
Hi

Guys stop coming to jail because Arryn will arrive soon I guess and will posses you if you come to jail. for those that have jailor do not use it thank you very much.
Agreed

But what am I?
Rookie
72 posts
Posted in House Armor Problem • 6th March 2016, 10:49 AM

Yes I agree with this post. House Guards should put on their armor on a different server not a lot of people go on or their igloo.

But what am I?
Rookie
72 posts
Posted in My new channel! • 6th March 2016, 08:12 AM

Hey Raindrop, it is ok you have not been on in a while. I will subscribe and watch the videos later.