oreo
341 posts
Posted in Guessing what instrument everyone plays/played • 30th October 2021, 12:10 PM

Loki wrote on 26th October 2021, 07:17 PM:
Gonna guess what instrument everyone plays/played in band.
Alatar - Percussion
Arthur - Trumpet
Bailey - Trombone
Brit - Clarinet
Chase - Saxophone
Damen - Trumpet
Danito - Trumpet
Dice - Trumpet
Eiven - Tuba
Fable - Saxophone
Faith - Flute
Flame - Percussion
Gamer - Saxophone
Jaden - Tuba
Jake - Trombone
Jenna - Flute
Jesse - Percussion
Killer - Trumpet
Kutya - Clarinet
Little - Clarinet
Major - Trumpet
Marissa - Clarinet
Miro - Tuba
Ollo - Percussion
Orlock - Saxophone
Ozkar - Saxophone
Pic - Clarinet
Pythas! - Man gets Legion to do it for him
Rachel - Flute
Randy - Trumpet
Rouge - Saxophone
Sananns - Trombone
Scott - Oboe
Skylinr - Bassoon
Sled - Saxophone
Tom - Trombone
Totten - Tuba
Visa - French Horn
Wilf - Trombone
Zen - Clarinet
Zes - Percussion
Zpheal - Clarinet
you forgot about big daddy oreoes but okay

oreo
341 posts
Posted in How have you been feeling? • 4th June 2021, 12:26 PM

1) Scared for my life bc I threw eggs at my gf
2) Upset bc I’m 16 and calculus is crap
3) Even more upset that I can’t say curse words so I have to say crap instead of ?

oreo
341 posts
Posted in to anyone who made offensive jokes • 11th May 2021, 09:32 PM

Frodo907 wrote on 5th May 2021, 12:55 PM:
Quote:
KraveKid wrote on 5th May 2021, 10:32 AM:
Can people just let go of this? It’s tearing the community apart and it’s getting annoying just stop talking about it (and no I didn’t make offensive jokes)
Sounds like something someone would say if they made offensive jokes
I wasn’t even on forums weeks before ppl made the jokes I just wanted people to stop talking about it

oreo
341 posts
Posted in Should President Come Back? • 5th May 2021, 10:36 AM

Joseph wrote on 3rd May 2021, 11:54 PM:
Should President Come Back?
Hello everyone,
By the title of this post, you probably already know what it is about. This post is going to list reasonings as of why I believe bringing back the role president in OldCP would make the game more successful. I hope you take the time to see my perspective on this topic and let me know what you think down below.
Reason 1: A new approach
By looking at the discussion post made by Damen that announced the upcoming of OldCPv16, it was stated that we were going to take a new approach to how the game ran. Because of this, there were plans of not having the game be revolved too much around the empire. One of the biggest reasons the role president didn't work out in the past years was because of the fact that we had an emperor or empress in control of the South. An emperor or empress was seen as someone who had complete power until they lost all their legacies, while a president was seen only having some power and only having it until their 3 month term ended. I think having a president be able to have more authority would make the game better because we'd have a variety of people who can provide good ideas for the community and be able to go through with them.
Reason 2: Rallies bring activity
There's no arguing that having rallies and presidential campaigns all around OldCP brought the user activity up. Candidates would spend so much time creating their parties, slogans, policies, and using all these things to try and build up an audience who would have their backs and vote for them. It was nice to see campaigns happen because it allowed for the community to see some of the user's creative sides and how much they cared about the game. There have been so many good ideas provided over the years that I believe would serve justice now if they were implemented because of how dynamic they were. Having these new ideas would be better now than ever because we're at a stage in the game where it is very vulerable and open to new ideas since it has been very bare nowadays with the recent merging of OldCP and iOldCP.
Reason 3: It creates diversity
Having a role with the ability to interchange who holds it after a few months such as president would allow for the administration team to become more diverse because it will allow for an individual who may have never had the opportunity to be apart of the administration team to cast all of their ideas onto them, and allow for the current administrators to see current issues from a different light. I believe this is so important because when you get to a stage where you have the same administrators for a long amount of time or you have administrators who have been on the game for a long time, their ways of handling community issues may be outdated or they may not have as big of a drive as they used to. Having a fresh face will allow the ideas to flow and most importantly have an individual who is striving for change in the position.
Reason 4: It's anyone's game
Since not a lot of people have ranks on OldCP, this is the perfect opportunity to have a clean slate and overall, have a fair election. In previous years, president was mostly seen as a rank where moderators mostly qualified for and got the best results when running. Now that most of the community is not ranked, we can look at people for who they are and how well put together their ideas are, and not the position that they hold. It will also eliminate the stigma that only ranked people get the privilege of having important roles and responsibilities because we're currently on a clean slate.
Reason 5: It would be a fun way to get all our ideas out there
I believe that having reoccurring elections would allow for users to spread all of their good ideas to the community. I personally love when users talk about what's wrong with the community and what they'd like to see changed, which is why I think having elections could serve as a huge discussion in a way as of what the biggest issues in the community are and how we can solve them. I also think it would be kind of fun if we did do elections, to also have debates between candidates as of what the biggest issues are and their approaches to solving these problems. These debates could help users decide who they think has more efficient planning and who has their priorities better straightened.
Well, that was my discussion. It was kind of short but I just wanted to express this idea to see what people thought about it. I'd really like to know your thoughts so if you don't mind, comment what you think below.
Joseph wrote on 3rd May 2021, 11:54 PM:
Should President Come Back?
Hello everyone,
By the title of this post, you probably already know what it is about. This post is going to list reasonings as of why I believe bringing back the role president in OldCP would make the game more successful. I hope you take the time to see my perspective on this topic and let me know what you think down below.
Reason 1: A new approach
By looking at the discussion post made by Damen that announced the upcoming of OldCPv16, it was stated that we were going to take a new approach to how the game ran. Because of this, there were plans of not having the game be revolved too much around the empire. One of the biggest reasons the role president didn't work out in the past years was because of the fact that we had an emperor or empress in control of the South. An emperor or empress was seen as someone who had complete power until they lost all their legacies, while a president was seen only having some power and only having it until their 3 month term ended. I think having a president be able to have more authority would make the game better because we'd have a variety of people who can provide good ideas for the community and be able to go through with them.
Reason 2: Rallies bring activity
There's no arguing that having rallies and presidential campaigns all around OldCP brought the user activity up. Candidates would spend so much time creating their parties, slogans, policies, and using all these things to try and build up an audience who would have their backs and vote for them. It was nice to see campaigns happen because it allowed for the community to see some of the user's creative sides and how much they cared about the game. There have been so many good ideas provided over the years that I believe would serve justice now if they were implemented because of how dynamic they were. Having these new ideas would be better now than ever because we're at a stage in the game where it is very vulerable and open to new ideas since it has been very bare nowadays with the recent merging of OldCP and iOldCP.
Reason 3: It creates diversity
Having a role with the ability to interchange who holds it after a few months such as president would allow for the administration team to become more diverse because it will allow for an individual who may have never had the opportunity to be apart of the administration team to cast all of their ideas onto them, and allow for the current administrators to see current issues from a different light. I believe this is so important because when you get to a stage where you have the same administrators for a long amount of time or you have administrators who have been on the game for a long time, their ways of handling community issues may be outdated or they may not have as big of a drive as they used to. Having a fresh face will allow the ideas to flow and most importantly have an individual who is striving for change in the position.
Reason 4: It's anyone's game
Since not a lot of people have ranks on OldCP, this is the perfect opportunity to have a clean slate and overall, have a fair election. In previous years, president was mostly seen as a rank where moderators mostly qualified for and got the best results when running. Now that most of the community is not ranked, we can look at people for who they are and how well put together their ideas are, and not the position that they hold. It will also eliminate the stigma that only ranked people get the privilege of having important roles and responsibilities because we're currently on a clean slate.
Reason 5: It would be a fun way to get all our ideas out there
I believe that having reoccurring elections would allow for users to spread all of their good ideas to the community. I personally love when users talk about what's wrong with the community and what they'd like to see changed, which is why I think having elections could serve as a huge discussion in a way as of what the biggest issues in the community are and how we can solve them. I also think it would be kind of fun if we did do elections, to also have debates between candidates as of what the biggest issues are and their approaches to solving these problems. These debates could help users decide who they think has more efficient planning and who has their priorities better straightened.
Well, that was my discussion. It was kind of short but I just wanted to express this idea to see what people thought about it. I'd really like to know your thoughts so if you don't mind, comment what you think below.
I’d just like to say that I disliked as a accident

oreo
341 posts
Posted in to anyone who made offensive jokes • 5th May 2021, 10:32 AM

Can people just let go of this? It’s tearing the community apart and it’s getting annoying just stop talking about it (and no I didn’t make offensive jokes)

oreo
341 posts
Posted in Read rn • 2nd May 2021, 01:36 PM

So a while back I accidentally left the oldcp discord in 2019 and can somebody give me an invite back I’m kinda tired of waiting ?
My discord is Lorenzo#3462

oreo
341 posts
Posted in Moving On • 22nd November 2020, 01:53 PM

Hey its Oreo here. Idk if you guys heard of me for a bit but I’m still here, actually. I know I’ve said this a lot but oldcp is boring. And I’m quitting. I’m not even in the discord anymore. I actually want to be in it btw my disc is curly head boi#1280. But sadly I won’t be playing the game. I just don’t wanna do it anymore. I had too much drama with a bunch of the community and only had about 3 - 5 good friends, which I either had an argument with, or they quit so they wouldn’t be my friends anymore. I’ve said I’m gonna quit oldcp a lot and for about a year now I haven’t quit although I said I would. I just can’t move on from oldcp because I keep hoping it will return to the better oldcp. More users, more mods, more fun really. But I guess I have to accept it won’t. (Not that it’s really bad rn where it is but y’all get what I mean) I don’t really have time to play either. I have school to focus on and I have a girlfriend now. I hope everyone has as much fun as they can until it’s gone. The world is evolving a lot and in. 5 years nobody’s probably gonna even remember oldcp. It has a huge place in my heart tho, so I’m sure me and a lot of other people will Also remember it. It’s just that, oldcp, it doesn’t have the fiery fun spark it used to. Now (based off of the last time I played) It just seemed boring like there was nothing to do. Also I know some people might still think bad of me or something so I’d like to give an apology to : Warth, I’m sorry I argued so much, I was just going through a bad time. Falcon, I apologize for being so rude to you, I was just a bit jealous that you were better at fighting then me lmao (and that you had more gold) I didn’t mean to try to get you banned from finding the items and all, it just got annoying when you wore them in public. IK it’s all the past but I don’t want you guys to all leave and think of me badly. Im also sorry to frogs for getting very mad at you when you would kill me. I was also just not in the mood all the time. Idk if I got into a ton of beef with other people, if I did it was awhile ago and I just want you all to know I’m sorry. I’m also sorry to damen. I know I was a pain sometimes because of how much I begged even though it wasn’t that much. I didn’t appreciate how much you did for me. Special thanks to terry, for helping me emotionally. Lush, for fun on surviv, damen for making oldcp more fun, and all the mods for doing their job. I wish you all the best of luck. I am finally moving on. - Lorenzo

oreo
341 posts
Posted in Drake Strength • 21st October 2020, 09:21 PM

Please make it a mini gun....

oreo
341 posts
Posted in Idea for oldcp • 16th October 2020, 08:20 AM

Oldcp is prolly getting boring so why don’t we add things each holiday like fortnite or other successful games? Like for Christmas we could do a special Christmas item giveaway that you can only get on that year same with all the other holidays (ex color changing Christmas hat given to every user who logs in on Christmas) but it gets patched when it isn’t Christmas anymore and it can never come back so it gets rare and all

oreo
341 posts
Posted in Dont take it for granted • 11th October 2020, 01:50 PM

eh I joined in 5th grade now I’m in 10th

oreo
341 posts
Posted in ptsd • 19th July 2020, 09:18 PM

Lush wrote on 17th July 2020, 04:29 PM:
today i decided to log on oldcp and see what was popping. safe to say that i died about 15+ times but throughout the process, i took many pictures and theyre all funny so i will post them
3:15 PM EST - iblue gets destroyed right in front of me
3:16 PM EST - alatar attacks from spawn and attacks jay
3:17 PM EST - alatar screams FOR PYTHAS and attacks the whole room
3:26 PM EST - frogs protects me, jay and iblue
3:39 PM EST - khal decides to virtually beat up iblue
3:56 PM EST - group of people wearing my outfit run from frogs, geneva etc
3:58 PM EST - me and iblue vibe together while there's a full on fight in front of us
3:59 PM EST - random people fighting
4:07 PM EST - mance and kace decide to fight
4:14 PM EST - iblue gets destroyed ONCE AGAIN by some seabalrog
4:15 PM EST - these terrifying lizards or whatever you wanna call them logged on and started attacking everyone
i'm proud to end this discussion off by stating; spectating is so much better than actually fighting. lesson learned

OMG BFF I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED ALL OF THAT ACTION

kinda sad i missed all of it

oreo
341 posts
Posted in pineapple on pizza? • 12th July 2020, 08:25 AM

George5562 wrote on 11th July 2020, 11:35 PM:
Quote:
KraveKid wrote on 11th July 2020, 06:32 PM:
yk whats bad on pizza?
corn and ham.
wot who even puts that on top of their pizzas

ppl in hungary

;)

oreo
341 posts
Posted in pineapple on pizza? • 11th July 2020, 06:32 PM

yk whats bad on pizza?

corn and ham.

oreo
341 posts
Posted in pineapple on pizza? • 11th July 2020, 10:06 AM

Dude why are ppl so against pineapple on pizza, its fire...

oreo
341 posts
Posted in quitting • 11th July 2020, 09:53 AM

forestboynook wrote on 11th July 2020, 09:44 AM:
bye evil idiot

Sounds like lex.

#LeXiSnOoK