178 posts
Posted in Fortunes by Aule (Translated) • 4th June 2021, 12:58 PM

electricity and magnetism for p3d?

178 posts
Posted in Mastercraft by Aule (Translated from runes) • 3rd June 2021, 01:03 PM

I feel so nauseous I want to change my name

178 posts
Posted in P3d Recommendations • 20th May 2021, 10:23 AM

Your hp should be a surprise to add drama to the combat, but I agree with everything else.

178 posts
Posted in P3D Master Suggestion • 14th May 2021, 02:52 PM

why not? armored polar bears could be very rare and op. They could be found wandering around Axel but slaughtering seals could attract such beasts (even to other islands) and drop a mysterious ore to forge a powerful armor that also works as thermal coat.

178 posts
Posted in P3D Master Suggestion • 14th May 2021, 02:16 PM

maybe natural predators, for example seals and armored polar bears that attack players

178 posts
Posted in IMPORTANT: DSGHQ Staff Terms • 4th May 2021, 05:37 PM

I have read and agree to the terms outlined in this discussion

178 posts
Posted in Penguin3D Administrator App. • 3rd May 2021, 04:02 PM

I joined forum a few months ago to share my experience on Penguin3D. So once I became member I wrote beginner's guide page and earned the badge of honor. I was promoted from knight to moderator on January and became KC later on. Since then I have been moderating not only the game but also the discord server, always trying to enforce the community rules, and many of my posts were for the better of the game. I proved I can be trusted and worthy of such rank and despite the path I choose on p3d I won't ever betray dsghq. Even though CZ is somewhat confusing to me, p3d is enjoyable and has great potential.

178 posts
Posted in Fishing for P3D • 16th April 2021, 06:14 PM

I was thinking about what item could be added to make a great impact to the game when it came to my mind the idea of introducing fishing. This activity can be done on any body of water but the abundance of some species depends on where you are. Catching fish is almost identical to mining, except that you use a fishing rod and hooks. Once added to your inventory you can eat them to heal faster or get a temporary effect. Of course, the health points restored and effect vary by species.
A fishing hat can also be added

178 posts
Posted in Episode 2 • 27th March 2021, 09:51 PM

It's somewhat plagiarized from two real poems but I give you credit for some creativity

178 posts
Posted in Penguin3D's combat system is garbage • 20th March 2021, 10:58 PM

The introduction of bows to Penguin3D have significantly increased the level of skills needed for pvp, especially at aiming, making it possible to beat stronger players without approaching to them which is a bit unfair because arrows cannot be blocked. The game needs a combat update

178 posts
Posted in Bug in the space • 25th February 2021, 07:07 PM

It seems that the space helmet is removed when entering the space shuttle for no reason. Thank you for the notice

178 posts
Posted in Amazing P3D Suggestions? • 24th February 2021, 11:51 AM

Some of them may be neutral and wander around unless one of them is attacked and killed by someone, unleashing waves of bots against the player until the final boss is defeated. Other players could join the event by helping to defeat a wave. As a reward there should be a chance to get ores or crystals related to the equipment used by them. Also make them able to block attacks to add more difficulty.

178 posts
Posted in Thoughts about the new rule • 13th February 2021, 11:14 PM

I want to start by saying that the new rule is dumb.
In case you don't know it says that If you crash a plane 3 times you will lose all of your plane licenses.
Even though some people found it easy there are others that learned to fly the hard way by crashing. At least this should not apply in Aircourse and Airland so that everyone can practice before flying to other islands. This only discourages people from flying.
Also add helipads and make helicopters spawn in both places.

178 posts
Posted in someone from p3d hacked my computer • 5th February 2021, 11:10 AM

Everyone familiar with this subject know that if you are hacked it's your fault in the first place. Sometimes the internet can be very dangerous if you are no careful. The damage has been done and all I want to tell you is to go forward, there is no need to make such a fuss.

178 posts
Posted in Coins for P3D • 2nd February 2021, 11:06 PM

There are some cheats to obtain a lot of gold ore without mining it but after some thought I have the solution to avoid this from now on, its about time to introduce coins to the game. Just like in real life they could be made of valuable metals such as gold and silver and you can get coins either by forging them or by selling items and ores. Also, if coins are added, why not add a bank as well?