178 posts
Posted in More Penguin3D Plane Suggestions • 21st January 2021, 11:55 AM

Also add pilot eyes so you can see the runways and helipads through the fog or in the night from a distance

178 posts
Posted in NES Godzilla Creepypasta Chapter 2 • 8th January 2021, 12:25 PM

Sorry to disapoint you but this already exist and is on the internet. Give credit to the author
https://creepypasta.fandom.com/wiki/NES_Godzilla_Creepypasta/Chapter_2:_Pathos
Be more careful next time

178 posts
Posted in Penguin3D Pilot Training • 29th December 2020, 04:45 PM

As everyone know, tomorrow is the pilot training and many will surely attend like the last time, causing a lot of lag. I think we all want to get the license so I suggest to give the option to choose on which island to take the exam. Another option could be to complete the Aircourse game including landing.

178 posts
Posted in Penguin3D Flight Directions Guide • 24th December 2020, 11:54 AM

A little correction, flying East in Axel takes you to The Island

178 posts
Posted in P3D Suggestions • 19th December 2020, 10:23 PM

I think everyone playing this game have experienced the same problem that you mention when looking for an item in their inventory, especially for veteran players. At some point the inventory fulls with all kind of items mixed together. The ability to rearrange the inventory would would solve this by helping players to organize their items.
In order to make it even better a quick access toolbar and a command to remove items from the inventory could be added.

178 posts
Posted in Penguin3D Airplane Suggestions • 16th December 2020, 11:35 PM

I remember that at first I thought that the ship in Dorval was an aircraft carrier, if a fighter jet is added it would be aboard this. It would be a challenge to land on this. Also it would have a space for helicopters.
A complete map of the island showing the position of the plane and the runway would be very useful during landing, specially at night and with fog like in Providence or snow when flying in Axel

178 posts
Posted in P3D Pilot Training • 10th December 2020, 10:48 PM

I already have the Beckett license and surely will obtain the Premiair license tomorrow but, will I be able to get the Airvessel license as well?

178 posts
Posted in WTH Awesome amazing idea thatll knock your • 28th November 2020, 11:34 AM

Like a space fighter? If that's the case, then a room for space battle should be added. As a spacecraft it would use almost the same mechanics as the space shuttle with small changes to improve maneuverability. Also you could use it outside that room, but the weapons would be disabled.

178 posts
Posted in Idea/challenge for Damen • 17th November 2020, 11:59 PM

A problem with landing on the island is that in order to take off again you have to turn around the plane at the end of the runway in a very small and bumpy space, sometimes resulting in the plane getting stuck. Maybe Damen should add a flat platform next to the runway and wide enough to allow any plane to perform this maneuver easily.

178 posts
Posted in Igloo Ideas for Penguin3D • 14th November 2020, 01:48 PM

I agree with montocho, all the planes are cheaper than most of the stuff that you can buy at the furniture shop, if it was possible to purchase planes they should cost much more than all of this. Also, allowing players to expand their Igloos could cause server storage problems, resulting in a lot of lag.
Excepting these issues, everything else are really great ideas.

178 posts
Posted in P3D Planes Don't Explode Easily • 10th November 2020, 12:09 AM

There is also a bug that make planes explode randomly on the ground when taxiing, it happened to me more than once but only with the Beckett. Fortunately, it didn't happen again recently

178 posts
Posted in Penguin3D's October Penguin of the Month • 8th November 2020, 12:13 AM

I joined P3D some weeks ago so i was a bit confused at the beginning when Damen mentioned me because i wasn't told about this kind of ceremony until later that day. Anyway, nice report