FashionistaThePositivePrincess's Posts

Back to Profile

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Help bullying stop! • 27th December 2013, 05:45 PM

Quote:
this isn't saying how to STOP bullying. this is saying how not to BE a bully.
Eeh! I forgot to change the post!

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Help bullying stop! • 27th December 2013, 05:13 PM

Hi! I'm here to give out some ideas on how to stop getting bullied. Omg I should start my own talk! Anyways, when you show your upset ness, the bully tends to keep going. Stay positive, and you might just find yourself getting likes on that post you returned positively. I started doing that and guess what? I'm getting likes and nobody thinks of me as a bully. If you return in a mean way, your just as bad as the bully so there would be no point in reporting them. Stay positive and report the post they made if you feel you need to. :)
I got bullied once myself so I know how much it hurts. A tongue hurts more than anything else.

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Thanks For Your Support! • 27th December 2013, 04:44 PM

School friends are nothing compared you guys. I would never quit, like music said, it's like running away from home. This is like no other forum. Like tiki said, it's like my second home.

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in coolman talk-idea • 27th December 2013, 12:31 AM

Quote:
I don't understand. How come I get threatened to get a warning point,for more than one post and fashionista doesn't? (Not that I want he to.) She made more posts than I did. This is ironic. I made a post about moods getting locked if they cause drama,and now in a way this post has a little drama...
I didn't double post. I did a post, than may, than me. :/

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in My amnesia DETAILS • 27th December 2013, 12:24 AM

So, my amnesia is not SO BAD like "omg! i forgot my name!" No, not like that. I bumped my head. Soooooo, things I can't remember are:
Not very seen people
Not close people
Stuff never focused on

Made this post because Chelsey commented my status saying "you remember all this with amnesia!? :0"

So, this answered all your questions! :)

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in coolman talk-idea • 27th December 2013, 12:17 AM

Quote:
I think this would be called "double posting."

But please, it is against the rules to make super short discussions/posts. Please make better posts or I will have to give out a warning point.

Grrr, you getting me jealous! Not that your punishing, but whenever new mods tell us what power they will use gets me jealous. LOL XD
OFF-TOPIC! XD

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in coolman talk-idea • 27th December 2013, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Please do not flood, you made 2 short posts in a row. No offense. Please do not do it again. :)
flooding is not "making Two short posts in a row". I think flooding is making 5 post in a row. And making a post that's about....70 words I think,isn't breaking the rules,nor flooding. And the for liking it!the support means a lot to me!
No, the short posts thing was my thing, its bad to make short posts. Making more than 1 post in a row is against the rules.

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in coolman talk-idea • 27th December 2013, 12:05 AM

Please do not flood, you made 2 short posts in a row. No offense. Please do not do it again. :)

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Congrats to May23Monthly! (May23) • 27th December 2013, 12:03 AM

Congrats May!! Its always when we both talk about earning mod, she gets it! We were talking about getting mod i think a day ago.