FashionistaThePositivePrincess's Posts

Back to Profile

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Easy code learning! • 26th December 2013, 11:25 PM

Have you ever wanted to make coded websites? You can learn PHP,HTML, JavaScript and more! The website is code academy. Right now, I'm on PHP. Here's how it looks like. :)

Cool right? Something I learned is that if you wanna know if someone made their website out of coding, you can check because it would look like this: http://www.funforlife.com/index.html or php

Java script is for making games. My brother made a website all out of coding! IF you want the link to it, pm, his website is EPIC! Anyways, I'm not going off topic, so, when I learn, I'm giving out lessons. Hashir uses code academy. IDK if he still does, but yea. So, have fun using code academy! :-)

Your trusted Master Fashionista

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Carcrash! :( • 26th December 2013, 10:49 PM

Quote:
I'm Concord. I'm your husband.
But how? I remember Yoshi as my bf! Are you lying? I will have someone make sure.

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Carcrash! :( • 26th December 2013, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Im weend im on the forums like alot!! thats pretty much all! Hope you feel better!

Also idk if you rember the creator of oldcp and the forums damen!! Hope you rember him atleast
Who is Damen? He created this?? I only have a notification from him saying "Damen has changed your rank to Master"
Thats probably the only thing I remember about "Damen". But seriously, I don't remember Damen.

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Carcrash! :( • 26th December 2013, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Well we chafed and you made me a signature once and I was happy you re-earned master we kinds had a mood party about it.

I'm checking all the moods now to remember some people, so I do remember you. Not much like I remember May23monthly, Sadie, and Yoshi. :(

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Carcrash! :( • 26th December 2013, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Oh,please tell me you remember me! I really want you to be one of my closest friends :)

Kind of. What else have to you done? Like posted on a mood or have a PM so I can remember who you were.

I have posted and liked many of your Moods/Discussions before!

Yes, you have. I keep all my notifications. And, I checked the moods...So I do remember you, but not all the way.

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Carcrash! :( • 26th December 2013, 10:29 PM

Quote:
You remember me moshi? If so yay!

Sadly, i only see you on my friends list on my signature. Other than that, I cannot remember anything else between me and you.

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Carcrash! :( • 26th December 2013, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Oh no! I hope you get well soon! :( This is May23monthly. (May23)

Get well soon!
Yes, I remember you.

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Carcrash! :( • 26th December 2013, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Oh,please tell me you remember me! I really want you to be one of my closest friends :)
Kind of. What else have to you done? Like posted on a mood or have a PM so I can remember who you were.

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Carcrash! :( • 26th December 2013, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Weird because you were online a lot last week.
Yes, but I'm talking about THIS week. I think it was last week, how am I supposed to remember. I tidbit of the loss of memory is from my brain cancer.
Thank you for asking.

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Carcrash! :( • 26th December 2013, 09:43 PM

So, the reason I was offline a lot was, I got into a car crash last week. Really bad one, I was in the passenger. I got amnesia. The only people I remember from the hq are:
May23monthly
Yoshi
Sadie

If I knew you too, please help me remember who you were! I literally only remember them from this HQ, I remember my mom, sisters,bros. And thats all. PLZ help me remember some stuff! D:
I'm not lying, this actually happened. Nobody died, I can't remember what else happened in th car crash. :(

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in signuters • 26th December 2013, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Quote:
This is very common thing and a very short post. -1

Fashionista, he is a new user. He just joined today, so that is not that kind... do not take this harsh. (Although, he should have read the rules...) And I would not like a signature, but this is really kind of you making them! ;)
He is? Oh! Well message me if you need help! I'm always online!

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Chapter 1- multiplied • 26th December 2013, 07:48 PM

Vanessa Nisk is a 16 year old girl with blond,wavy long hair and blue eyes. As she awoke she closed her eyes for luck.
"I doubt today will be good" she said to herself doubtfully. Picking out her clothes, Vanessa wonders why she is different.
In the kitchen, was Vanessa's mom, Amy with Amy's dad Jacob.
"Dad when are we ever gonna tell Vanessa that she was born on Mars?"
"Never. We can't tell her! She'll be upset! Wouldn---" "she needs to know" interrupted Amy"
"Amy! Your not gonna tell her are you?"
"Vane--" "Amy the coffee spilled" Jacob interrupted. He pulls Amy out of the room.
"Your tanstacilly stupid"
"What? Why would you say that?"
"Because you are"
"Finally! Some matching clothes!" Vanessa says
Vanessa picks up her iPhone to call her friend, Zac. She dialed his number
"Hello?"
"Sup it's me Vanessa"
"Vanessa hang up I can't talk right now"
So I did hang up and called my other friend, sadie bareille. I dialed her number
"Hello?"
"Sup Sadie whatcha doin?" I heard a violent scream. I hung up.

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in signuters • 26th December 2013, 07:32 PM

This is very common thing and a very short post. -1