FashionistaThePositivePrincess's Posts

Back to Profile

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in My sister • 25th December 2013, 04:51 PM

My sister told me to make this post. Her username is culturally and she is asking why she got banned. She says it's her first time on the forum and she's banned. Don't punish me plz. But, she wanted to try this out since I convinced her and this is her look on the forum, she's banned. She's been playing newcp all this time so she's getting a bad look on us. She liked it here, any mod, pm me why she got banned so I can talk to her. Thanks and have a great day! :)

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in What did you get for Christmas? • 25th December 2013, 04:37 PM

I got
iPhone 4s
iPad
iPod
Laptop
Short shorts with diamonds(love them as you can see in my profile pic)
Dress made of silk
Board game
The book sabotaged
That's all! :)

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in CPManiac and I • 25th December 2013, 12:37 AM

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I USED TO HAVE A CRISH ON BOTH YOU before me and DSC were dating. :3 you guys look so adorable like that!!! DSC your so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute, and I guess cpmaniac too cuz ur twins lol

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Snail Chat talk! • 24th December 2013, 07:54 PM

Snail Chat Talk! Brought to you by: Fashionista,the internet connection, computer,keyboard,and my fingers!!

Today, we will check out my 2nd week on snail chat! Lets see how the main place is!

Ghost town!! D: No offense Ghost. LOL

Finally a friend to hang out with! XD. We meant what we said! XD

Will I lose?

How much did I get? Lets see!

Uh oh! I might jinks myself!

NOTE: This was able to happen because I created another account. Just to for entertainment! :D

:)

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Merry christmas • 24th December 2013, 07:37 PM

Thank you! Merry Christmas everyone! But please make a longer post next time, if you wanted to make it this short, put it in a mood. Thank you and bye for now!! I a guitar on my birthday and hopefully I get an electric guitar on Christmas! :D
Your trusted Master Fashionista

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Snails Chat world and....XD • 23rd December 2013, 11:22 PM

Hehe the "and....XD" made you come right? Anyways, I am going to post two different subjects into one discussion so I do not need to double post.

Snails Chat world!!

So, I will be posting Snail Talk most of the time if I can. Basically, I would put in all the cool stuff in snails chat and my stuff going on and etc. Really interesting though. I will put in one show right now!

Lets log in!

K, logged in! Not lots of people in the main part of snailschat.

Lets go shopping!

Do I even Have enough? LOL

Nope.
Well, thats all for today! Goodbye!

New businesses of mine!
So, I have lots of businesses for you guys to enjoy!
~NEW!~ Profile picture studio! This is for your profile picture on the DamenSpike Games HQ forum. All you got to do is PM me what kind of profile picture you desire. I will create or look on the internet for that picture. It takes only a little bit of time though. I can't wait to get started on this one!!
•Signature Studio• I will create a signature for you. Simple as that. :). I've gotten many 'customers'. Free of cost. Just because I love to help! :)
Designer Studio• Sadly, this studio is shut down due to the event of OldCP being canceled. :(

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Signature Glitch • 23rd December 2013, 06:13 PM

Damen said all glitches go to Cool Stuff. It does that. You did nothing wrong, it will go back to normal. :)

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Hello i am new! • 23rd December 2013, 06:11 PM

Well welcome and enjoy your stay! I know you'll love it here! WARNING: This forum is very addictive. LOL. Very nice people here I know you'll like it here. :)

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in We need mods • 23rd December 2013, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Great idea! I'm not a mod but I do tell users not to cuss etc. That makes me think....I would love to be a mod!

You'd probably make a good moderator.
He would! He has been an oldcp mod!

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in We need mods • 23rd December 2013, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Im going to go on and make some mods then
I think you should make me a moderator because I would truly be very active. I love to help people to the best of my ability too. I am very fond and experienced with being a moderator too if you've seen my application. I have moderated every game I've played except for newcp surprisingly. All put of trust. My username on snails hat is pearlr10 if you need me. I would love yo a forum moderator or snails chat moderator, but forum moderator is my biggest dream. :) waddle on!

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Judge Sadie! • 23rd December 2013, 01:33 AM

Nice job Sadie, but will you make chipotle and my rank both back to master again? I suggest you do because your abusing your powers kind of. No offense

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Finally Master! • 23rd December 2013, 01:05 AM

Yay! Good job! This was exactly how I was when penguindsc changed my rank to master, LOL. He did not do it cuz he likes me, I'll promise you that. If he did, I would've already been a mod by now

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Do's and Don'ts. • 23rd December 2013, 12:08 AM

Very good with lots of info! Some users are thinking pic I say is me is not rlly me cuz on tinychat was someone diff, that was NOT me it was my friend using my laptop

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Depressed, nothing will stop it. • 21st December 2013, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Okay, please no more drama on these forums.

We have had enough of it on here. If you guys are going to fight, or even just try to solve it, please do it over PM. I would not want this disscussion to be locked.
I don't like drama either, but if I'm gonna be in it, I'd rather do it over PM.