FashionistaThePositivePrincess's Posts

Back to Profile

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in disliking is an opinion • 26th December 2013, 01:06 AM

Quote:
i know disliking is an option. But don't dislike without a Reason. And yoshi disliked my post for no reason so that is why asq5 liked it.
I'm sure yoshi meant to like but he clicked dislike accidentally. I know yoshi...he wouldn't do that. Lol I used to be like"grr they disliked my post. Flaming time!" Now Idc unless they flame or do it without a purpose.

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in How to get higher rep. :) • 26th December 2013, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Very nice post.This can be really helpful to new users.You did have some spelling mistakes but that's okay! Keep up the good work Fashionista c:.
Omg I got mistakes????????????lol

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in vote for penguindsc • 25th December 2013, 09:28 PM

PenguinDSC is a nice and sweet boy. Thats why I was his best friend and now his gf. :)

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Cpmaniac • 25th December 2013, 09:18 PM

Quote:
dislike post
Why? What was there to dislike?

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in How to get higher rep. :) • 25th December 2013, 09:15 PM

Another example. I'm getting likes on this post. Why? Its helpful.

Your trusted Master Fashionista

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in CPManiac and I • 25th December 2013, 09:10 PM

Policebob used his gifs in his signature, otherwise they're not related. :)
Quote:
Cool are you related to Policebob? Just you look like one on his gif

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in CPManiac and I • 25th December 2013, 09:03 PM

Quote:
:D Thanks! I just love hearing that, we do have the same cute and adorable faces. :)

Your Trusted Moderator

~PenguinDSC~

Your no longer a Master. :).

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in How to get higher rep. :) • 25th December 2013, 08:47 PM

Have you ever seen users with such high rep? You could become like them too. I will tell you how. If you make helpful or useful posts, or kind, users will like them. When you be positive in your posts, users love them! If you sit there complaining or what not, your actually gonna get dislikes. If your breaking a rule in one of your posts, or being mean or rude, your also gonna get dislikes. Such as moderators, when they get demoted, some of them return in a negative way, most return in a positive way. Such as Sadie, she got demoted, but returned in a positive way, that's why she got likes on her post "My Demotion". As you see, Sadie, Yoshi,and Damen, have high reputation. Why? They make like-able posts. Sadie makes them helpful most of the time and useful. Yoshi makes them nice, helpful, and unspammed. Damen makes them long, interesting,useful, and helpful. Many other users make really good posts, but these users are the top 3. If you go to their profiles, you can see how high their reputation is and what it says under it is "Ultimatum". When you get likes, it adds to your reputation. When you dislikes, it subtracts from your reputation. Users could detect if your accountable, by reading your posts. They could also detect if your a kind person from your posts. Your posts are transparent, they are transparent to your personality. Read over your posts before posting them too, it helps you a lot. Well, that is all I've got to say, bye!

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Is this a glitch? • 25th December 2013, 08:34 PM

Never happened to me. Close the whole browser for 60 seconds,log back in, and refresh the page when your on the website. :) My advice. :)

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in What would you do? • 25th December 2013, 08:33 PM

Quote:
I would do the same as you would but I would also review the commands moderators have.
I would too. I would overlook the directions, like how to ban, ipban, warn,change ranks,and other powers. Because, if I didn't know some, I wouldn't be doing my job very good.
Usually people like you and Internal got moderator. :3. I know you will both get it. :)

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in How we can help the community • 25th December 2013, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Quote:
This is rlly good and well put! Your part lol. The for giving me credit, I feel proud lol. :3 *curtsies* HAHA LOL!
Um what does curtsies mean?Otherwise thanks for the compliment :).
It's a physical thing. It's a girly bow. Look it up lol I don't know how to explain with just words

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in How we can help the community • 25th December 2013, 07:50 PM

This is rlly good and well put! Your part lol. The for giving me credit, I feel proud lol. :3 *curtsies* HAHA LOL!

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in What would you do? • 25th December 2013, 07:23 PM

Quote:
It's not an short post.Otherwise i would make an thank you discussion.Then review moderator powers and what to do,when to do it.Next start moderating and helping out the community.Though i wonder if this post will lower your chances of moderator.(I hope that last sentence isn't true)
Why would it? The category is entertainment, meaning I'm not asking, it's for fun. :)

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in What would you do? • 25th December 2013, 07:16 PM

What would you do if you got forum moderator? I would make a thank you post and start right away moderating. I would be so much more active and be the happiest girl. I would make a mood about how happy I am and actually, it would be cool since my best friend and my bf are mods. What about you? What would YOU do? My apologies if this was a short post.