2,178 posts
Posted in Future of OldCP? • 8th November 2021, 11:48 AM

SecurityGuy wrote on 7th November 2021, 09:53 PM:
I am doing my best to keep OldCP alive but I can try to arrange some sort of nostalgia event. It's just hard to get many users online anymore most people just login at night and some people also just show up for cz then leave once it's over.

It's ok if you ever did an event I'd log in and check it out

2,178 posts
Posted in Future of OldCP? • 7th November 2021, 12:15 PM

It's honestly sad to see as an old user who came back for Oldcp and to see it rarely being used it hurts.

2,178 posts
Posted in memories :) • 1st August 2021, 03:57 PM

Dangggg I feel old now looking at that. I'm not in it but still, it's been six plus years holy crap.

2,178 posts
Posted in OldCPv16 & Redemption • 20th April 2021, 04:23 PM

Welp I guess I'm loosing the 111k gold I have and my progression involving becoming a Forest Child

2,178 posts
Posted in the dead body at the mountain: what we know • 27th March 2021, 09:29 PM

I'd say evidence was tampered with since he didn't have a saber. Maybe to make it look like something else?

2,178 posts
Posted in My Experience Of Being Vegan • 23rd March 2021, 08:54 PM

Damen wrote on 23rd March 2021, 02:23 PM:
Good on you Starwolf. The meaning of vegan is avoiding anything as much as practically possible anything that takes advantage of animals. you're doing just that now.
You're absolutely right when you said the dizziness was due to not eating enough calories. 99% of new vegans fail to get enough calories since they focus too much on fruit and vegetables that they forget to eat enough carbs (rice, pasta, potatoes, sugar).
Also a tip on iron, your coldness is unlikely to be because of low iron. Its just another symptom of not eating enough calories since body heat is a byproduct of energy metabolism. In fact I think you're probably still not eating enough calories.
B12 is not really a big deal. Just take a b12 tablet once a week or have some yeast flakes/fortified cereal. I personally do B12 injections since Im an athlete and want maximum haemoglobin. B12 is something meat eaters are also low in too so its not just a vegan thing.
You NEED to read this! (sciencey)
https://www.drmcdougall.com/pdf/dr-mcdougalls-cpb-english.pdf
and this if you want too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpkSuRapY3s and/or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWPuQbWNmxA

Thanks Damen!

Yeah once I ate a bit more I didn't get dizzy anymore. So it was that.

I have been taking a multivitamin that has a bunch of stuff in it including Iron and B12 and I'm not as cold as much anymore.

All I eat now is oatmeal with berries(my bananas haven't ripened yet) and almonds(I'll probably switch it out though cause I don't really like them. I'm doing it to get some fat in me), hummus with carrots, celery, and olives, and my dinner is lately ramen and a salad so I think it's enough I don't really count that much.

Thanks for the advice I'll probably play the 40 min video in the background so I can overhear it. (:

2,178 posts
Posted in My Experience Of Being Vegan • 23rd March 2021, 01:31 AM

Sleddy wrote on 23rd March 2021, 12:51 AM:
inb4 damen replies (give starwolf the vegan badge!)
Also I definitely wanna try to go vegan someday, when I have a bigger refrigerator *currently living in an apartment will tiny refrigerator*. Very cool write up of your experience, and I'm glad it helped you become healthier, which is always a good thing. I myself eat too much junk food although I have fast metabolism, and I should really change that.

Thanks! I'd say it's worth it. And you really don't need that big a fridge considering the fact you can just get boxed stuff like pasta just have a Tupperware on standby and get a moderate supply of fruits and veggies. I happen to live with my parents but they wanted me to work if I stayed with them when I was past eighteen. I was gonna live on my college's campus but when Covid happened that went out the window.

2,178 posts
Posted in My Experience Of Being Vegan • 22nd March 2021, 11:54 PM

Hello all! As I said in my mood I would post about my experiences of being vegan so I here's my post on being vegan.
What made me do it?

Well basically I did this for a few reasons. One mainly being the animals. I was just trying to peacefully sleep last Saturday and I realized just how much animals I really ate and I got so upset so I decided to change it Sunday was my last real day of eating animal products and on Monday I started being a vegan. My second reason was well I wasn't really eating all that healthy. I was still skinny and stuff but not the healthiest. Honestly probably the only reason I stayed skinny eating all that junk is because I would fast and exercise everyday. And I'd be moving all day cause I work. My diet was basically just junk food cause of work and college so I'd eat whatever I could. So I wanted to change that cause I got tired of junk food and eating garbage.
How it's been being a vegan.

It honestly isn't that hard honestly. I enjoy lots of veggies and fruit. Plus Pasta is always great and I'm learning to like rice and other types of rice too. And ramen is always good too. Plus ever since I went vegan I'm eating lots more fruit and veggies. Beforehand I never really ate fruits and the only types of veggies I would get is from salads lol. Now I'm eating at least three types of veggies a day. Plus it made me realize oatmeal is bae again. Oh and I'm addicted to hummus with carrots and celery too.
Pros

Well it has me cooking a lot more again instead of just eating junk food and all that and I enjoyed cooking so I'm doing that more. And I'm eating a lot healthier again so that's a great thing. Plus my contributions to not buying animal products is probably helping a small bit which is nice.
Cons

Well the first couple days I was dizzy cause I wasn't eating enough yikes. I'm good now though. The only negative I can think of is that I'm cold a lot now due to the iron I'd get from meats is gone but I'm taking a multivitamin to fix that.
Overall experience

It's been great and easy. I'll definitely stick with it because the food has been great and I'm a lot healthier then I was before. Plus I'm cooking for myself now which is great and I'm not just eating anything. Plus I have a bunch of food I bought to last me at least a month lol so I won't be changing up on that anytime since I need to eat all that food or else it's a waste of money.

Basically I'd say this has been great so far and I'd recommend trying it out if you want. It's not hard once you find out what's vegan and isn't I used to think it was hard before looking into it a lot more and seeing what is and isn't vegan. And once I looked into it I was intrigued and then the same day I looked into it I realized how much animal products I was eating and vowed to change it. Plus it was a great way for me to become healthy again. So give it a shot if you want!

2,178 posts
Posted in Late Night Thoughts Thread • 21st March 2021, 09:40 PM

Jake01 wrote on 21st March 2021, 10:56 AM:
where the hell are baby pigeons at
Nonexistent cause birds are security cameras used by the government. Why else do you think they disappeared when the government shut down back in 2018.

Does it hurt water when it becomes ice?

2,178 posts
Posted in Late Night Thoughts Thread • 20th March 2021, 01:45 AM

As the title states just start a ongoing thread of late night thoughts you have cause we all have them when we're struggling to sleep and our mind wanders off and you become a philosopher at night. And you more than likely forget them the next day. Or you simply think to much and forget it and it's lost in the void. So yeah, I'll start this thread.

How did the first person who urinated react to this thing coming out of his unmentionables?

2,178 posts
Posted in workout • 16th March 2021, 09:20 PM

I do everyday haha. I mainly do abs and running along a slim legs and arms workout been doing them for the past 4 years.

No but I've recently started a low level vegan. It's not a diet but I fast everyday too.

2,178 posts
Posted in Life Update And What Not. • 10th March 2021, 10:28 PM

visa wrote on 10th March 2021, 02:04 PM:
Welcome Back! Nice to see old users making a return
Thanks!

2,178 posts
Posted in Life Update And What Not. • 10th March 2021, 10:27 PM

Luke wrote on 10th March 2021, 06:54 AM:
Woah I haven't seen you here in years it's great to see you back
Thanks Luke! Nice to see a familiar face around.

2,178 posts
Posted in Life Update And What Not. • 7th March 2021, 10:07 PM

harry15514 wrote on 7th March 2021, 06:20 PM:
Hi Starwolf, Nice to see you.
You might not rmember me but I'm Harryrhawk, im also an old user.
Need any help, let me know!

Thanks! I think I do remember you from before I don't remember you being an admin though.

And thanks I'll let you know if I do need any help. (:

2,178 posts
Posted in Life Update And What Not. • 7th March 2021, 10:06 PM

SecurityGuy wrote on 7th March 2021, 01:27 PM:
Welcome back

Thanks! (: