2,580 posts
Posted in Stage 1 - Winter Mod Comp • 27th December 2014, 12:29 PM

:0 I thought the first stage was today!!!!! Sorry, Freehawks!!! :(

2,580 posts
Posted in Why wont people believe? • 24th December 2014, 10:08 PM

You guys know NOTHING! She might be telling the truth, but there is no way of telling. I normally would not take her word, but I am changed. I am not saying I believe her, but nobody knows the full story except her.

2,580 posts
Posted in Top 5 football teams • 24th December 2014, 10:04 PM

Oh, thanks for pointing that out, but ONE team has to be better, and I honestly think that team is the Patriots. Its top 5, not top 6.

2,580 posts
Posted in Top 5 football teams • 24th December 2014, 09:20 PM

This is according to the superbowl wins. Top 5 football teams:

Number 5: New England Patriots with 3 Superbowl wins

Number 4: Greenbay Packers/ New York Giants (GO GIANTS!!!!) Both have 4 superbowl wins.

Number 3: San Francisco 49ers with 5 superbowl wins.

Number 2: Dallas Cowboys with 5 superbowl wins.

Number 1 is..... DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUNDUN!!!!!!

THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS WITH 6 SUPERBOWL WINS!!!

Thats it! Remember, the Giants are better than everybody!

Want a specific TOP 5 you want me to do? Suggest it down below!! For a Chritsmas gift, I will give anybody who likes 20 gold!

2,580 posts
Posted in PW application • 23rd December 2014, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Wow, this is good Harry, good luck! c;
Thanks!

2,580 posts
Posted in PW application • 22nd December 2014, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Alright.

~Sir Jesse

I finished it.

2,580 posts
Posted in PW application • 22nd December 2014, 10:04 PM

Can somebody please delete this post?

2,580 posts
Posted in PW application • 22nd December 2014, 10:03 PM

This is my PW application. For a long time no, I have been refusing to apply for anything, remember me past, I thought I could never and would never achieve anything in this game again, but now I am trying again. I want to become a mod again, a PW again, and I want to be trusted again. So heres my PW application

First of all, you can completely trust me! I have been a lot of ranks before, and I never turned my back on Damen in any of them! If I get this chance to prove myself worthy, I will be so grateful! I think PW would be a good place to start. I am experienced! I was a PW captain, and I was demoted not because I was bad, but because there were like, 6 PW captains, and when I was demoted from captain, I never became a PW member again. I think I would be able to handle a gun and various weapons, like I have in the past. You CAN trust me, Damen! And I will do whatever it takes for you to believe me! I will do this job right, and I have learned from all the mistakes I made! I will be SO careful with my powers!!! I know this is not enough reasoning, but I have to go soon. Maybe I will finish this later. Please, consider me!!!

2,580 posts
Posted in PW application • 22nd December 2014, 09:53 PM

Unfinished!!!!! Sorry, a glitch happened, I will come out with the real version soon!

2,580 posts
Posted in Top 5 Rarest Badges • 22nd December 2014, 09:14 PM

I appreciate your support!!!! Seven likes! This is only my 4th "Top 5"

2,580 posts
Posted in Top 5 Rarest Badges • 22nd December 2014, 09:14 PM

Quote:
You forgot the admin badge and the snaildom beta tester badge. They are important too.
Admin badge does not count and the Snaildom beta test was #7 rarest. I was going to do a "Honorable mentions" And Snaildom beta tester would have been one of them, but I did not have time.

2,580 posts
Posted in My Gingerbread House! • 22nd December 2014, 08:08 PM

Cool!!! I wanna make one, but my parents are working a lot.

2,580 posts
Posted in Top 5 Rarest Badges • 22nd December 2014, 08:00 PM

Okay, I did not do any today, so here it is: Top 5 rarest badges!!!

Note that I don't count badges like "Emperor" or "Emperor Helper" Because only one person has that.

Number 5. 4,000 posts badge- Only 1 or two people have this badge, so its pretty hard to get! I honestly thought I was getting pretty close to it, but I rarely post nowadays, so...

Number 4. Precede Millennia Badge- VERY hard to get, but 1,000 people have it, so... This badge is currently unavailable.

Number 3. Became Moderator Badge- Given to few people. You have to be or been in the past a moderator.

Number 2. I love Boogie Badge- This was an old badge. It was one of the first badges made. You could get it by clicking the letter be which used to appear at the top of the screen. It was very rare, even back then, but Damen took it down because it would basically be the easiest badge to get. He took if down after about a day.

And Number 1 is...

Badge of Honor!! Also given to few people. Damen does NOT give this loosely! This badge is rewarded to people who have done something brave or heroic and stand out in dsghq.

Bye! Any ideas for next time? Please tell me!!

2,580 posts
Posted in Apology to Sherlock • 21st December 2014, 06:58 PM

:l You don't need to apologize for this...

2,580 posts
Posted in Top 5 dsghq moments • 20th December 2014, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I finally got the votes!!!! Suggested by AJ Lean. Here is the Top 5 greatest moments in dsghq!

5. When Journey won the first mod comp. This was an exciting moment for everybody, even though I missed it. (I was a user at the time, but I missed the event)

4. Winning the Disney war. A lot of people don't remember this. This was when Mickey got shot and there was a huge war and everything. It was the first war we had, and it was fun.

3. When Oldcp returned!!!!! (Both times) This was an amazing moment!!!! Nobody expected it, and I REALLY thought I would never go on oldcp again!

2. When Tennis killed Rover once and for all. This was Rover's last appearance. This was when Rover took over oldcp and made all these noobs mods. She banned me 3 times for saying what I felt, but Bailey unbanned me all times. When I came back for the third time she shot me, and the same thing happened with many other users. But Tennis, being the genius he was, made an account called Leonardo before Rover took over, and gained Rover's trust. Rover gave him a gun, and he shot her.

AND THE GREATEST MOMENT IN DSGHQ HISTORY IS.... WITH 3 VOTES...

1. Victory on Damen's day! This was the most highly voted, but I disagree, I thought the best moment was when Tennis killed Rover, but I will go with what the people said! There was a war with the Iceghosts. It was VERY successful! Bp killed Raegon, Tennis killed killed some Blackhawk and Gamer killed Snowfalls!!!

Thats it for now!!!

Possibly coming soon: Top 5 pokemon, as suggested by Jesse

If you have a favorite pokemon, comment down below or mail me. Also, if you want your name and idea featured in my future Top 5's, just leave a suggestion down below.

AJ Lean..?

Sorry, I fixed it.