2,580 posts
Posted in Top 5 dsghq moments • 20th December 2014, 06:19 PM

I finally got the votes!!!! Suggested by AJ Lee. Here is the Top 5 greatest moments in dsghq!

5. When Journey won the first mod comp. This was an exciting moment for everybody, even though I missed it. (I was a user at the time, but I missed the event)

4. Winning the Disney war. A lot of people don't remember this. This was when Mickey got shot and there was a huge war and everything. It was the first war we had, and it was fun.

3. When Oldcp returned!!!!! (Both times) This was an amazing moment!!!! Nobody expected it, and I REALLY thought I would never go on oldcp again!

2. When Tennis killed Rover once and for all. This was Rover's last appearance. This was when Rover took over oldcp and made all these noobs mods. She banned me 3 times for saying what I felt, but Bailey unbanned me all times. When I came back for the third time she shot me, and the same thing happened with many other users. But Tennis, being the genius he was, made an account called Leonardo before Rover took over, and gained Rover's trust. Rover gave him a gun, and he shot her.

AND THE GREATEST MOMENT IN DSGHQ HISTORY IS.... WITH 3 VOTES...

1. Victory on Damen's day! This was the most highly voted, but I disagree, I thought the best moment was when Tennis killed Rover, but I will go with what the people said! There was a war with the Iceghosts. It was VERY successful! Bp killed Raegon, Tennis killed Uzu and Gamer killed Snowfalls!!!

Thats it for now!!!

Possibly coming soon: Top 5 pokemon, as suggested by Jesse

If you have a favorite pokemon, comment down below or mail me. Also, if you want your name and idea featured in my future Top 5's, just leave a suggestion down below.

2,580 posts
Posted in Top 5 foods. • 20th December 2014, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Interesting,
I actually am not a HUGE fan of chocolate unless it's mixed with something.
Yeah, agreed. It can taste good, but it can be mixed with something that makes it taste horrible.

2,580 posts
Posted in Top 5 foods. • 20th December 2014, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Do Top 5 DSGHQ Moments.
Guys, please, tell me if you have any suggestions for Top 5 greatest moments!!!

2,580 posts
Posted in Top 5 foods. • 20th December 2014, 04:45 PM

Hey, I am starting a Top 5 series. If you have anything you want me to do, suggest it in the comments below or mail me.

Okay, this top 5 is Top 5 foods, suggested by Choc.

This is MY opinion, and My opinion only. I did not take votes (I actually might start taking votes)

5.Popcorn- Its kinda over-rated... I mean, you get used to that taste over on... It still tastes great.

4. Pasta- Same with Popcorn, its a little over-rated, but sometimes it can taste GREAT!

3. Pizza- This is a very very good food sometimes. It completely depends on how its made and whats put in it. I don't know any round the world pizza places, but if you have not tried pizza, I suggest you should.

2. Shrimp- I have had it once in my life, and it was REALLY good! Many people don't like seafood, but its very very good!!! If you have not tried it yet, you really should!! Its very good with butter.

And number one is..... DUN DUDADUN DUN DUNNNNN!!!!!

1. Chocolate!!!! Sorry people with dairy allergies, but you really don't know what yo u are missing! I don't eat a lot of chocolate, but it is GOOD!! The sweet block of flavor melts in your mouth with a sweet sweet sensation!!!!

Again, PLEASE suggest a top 5 you want me to do.

Oh, and right now you can vote for the funniest moments in DSGHQ! Mail me or comment below, and you will be mentioned in the next top 5 if the moment you suggest gets in.

2,580 posts
Posted in 5 saddest warrior deaths • 20th December 2014, 02:59 PM

This is my opinion, and I have only read up to Dawn, okay?

WARNING: This may contain spoilers

Top five saddest Warrior cats deaths:

5. Snowkit- Okay, I know he was not really a big character, and he was deaf, but it was really sad when the hawk picked him up and ate him. I was hoping they could make a whole big thing out of him like they did with Lostface.

4. Whitestorm- He had JUST become the deputy when he died!!! I thought it would have been cool to see him as a leader, and he died too early!

3. Swiftpaw- This surprises me a lot, and it was kinda annoying, actually. Swiftpaw was about to become a warrior, but then the dogs killed him.

2. Feathertail- I just finished Moonrise his morning, and I was SO surprised when Feathertail died!!! I honestly thought Tawnypelt was gonna die because of her injured shoulder, but it was Feathertail. It would have been perfect if all the cats made it back.

1. Bluestar- This was the most dramatic death I have seen so far, and my FREAKING HEART WAS BEATING SO HARD WHEN THIS HAPPENED!!! I kinda expected it, but it changed the plot a LOT! After that loony died, Firestar became leader and fixed everything.

Please, don't spoil other books for me. If you wanna give a suggestion, remember that I've only read up to Dawn, so don't tell me anything past that.

2,580 posts
Posted in Oldcp Memories :) • 13th December 2014, 03:50 PM

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, I am glad I shouted what the date was in the picture when we were saying "Goodbye oldcp." The date was October 4th 2013.

2,580 posts
Posted in OldCP changing from medieval. • 13th December 2014, 02:09 PM

If oldcp stayed the same, I would be a mod right now.

2,580 posts
Posted in I wanna fight! • 13th December 2014, 02:02 PM

I was here for Snaildom, and that was about a year. And then two years and 11 months on oldcp. So ALMOST 4 years.

2,580 posts
Posted in I wanna fight! • 13th December 2014, 07:59 AM

I have been here for four years and I have fought two wars already, and I was mysteriously demoted from oldcp det, so I want to fight on the war on Sunday!! I have more experience than more than half of the people fighting and the people fighting got three days of training and were given a sword, whereas I WORKED for my ranks!! Please, all I ask is a chance to be able to help in the war. That is my case. Please consider what I had to say today, Hashir.

2,580 posts
Posted in What time? • 12th December 2014, 04:15 PM

Sorry if this is short, but does anybody know what time the war will be on Sunday?

2,580 posts
Posted in Operation Endgame • 11th December 2014, 08:10 PM

:( Why aren't I a det anymore! I was inactive because I was in Disneyworld from Friday to Wednesdsay

2,580 posts
Posted in Operation Endgame • 11th December 2014, 08:08 PM

Am I a detective?

2,580 posts
Posted in More Country Shells • 28th November 2014, 06:20 PM

Very VERY cool!!! I'm from Ireland. Baptized in Ireland, my mom grew up in Ireland, been to Ireland four times. Could you do an Ireland one?

2,580 posts
Posted in OldCP and Snaildom • 28th November 2014, 06:17 PM

We don't even know if Oldcp is coming back yet... If you ask me, Damen should not have told everybody (no offense) because now everybody thinks its coming back and there is just the SLIGHTEST chance that it will.

2,580 posts
Posted in What Is A Phoenix • 21st November 2014, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Quote:
:l. This is forgery. If there were an undercover cop on this site, he would find your ip, go to your house and arrest you. People are not unintelligent, we can tell when something has been copied and pasted of of wikipedia. (You can tell because there is a (1) symbol, and they do that on wikipedia.)

you could have said it thankyou for notifying me
and thanks for the dislike ...

Thanks for the like.