538 posts
Posted in OldCp News Moved! • 2nd June 2014, 07:22 PM

Please don't post one word comments.
Thanks for the comment anyway!

Master
538 posts
Posted in OldCp News Moved! • 2nd June 2014, 04:46 PM

Hey everyone, MrLion here!

As some of you may know, I got my job back as News Anchor for the community. I'm glad I can get things back to normal too, since nothing has been quite the same since the tornado.
So! With that said, I wanted to let you all know that I will no longer be posting my videos here on the forums. All videos will be posted on the *new* OldCp Blog.

I am very excited to start blogging again. And I can't wait to get back to being an Anchorman!
Here is the link to the new blog website:
http://oldcpdaily.com/

Thanks for reading!
...and as always, stay beautiful Oldcp!

MrLion

Master
538 posts
Posted in Update! • 12th May 2014, 08:11 PM

Hey everyone! Long time no see!!!

So here's the update here in Mayflower, Arkansas:

In the video "Mayflower Desolation", it shows my house after the tornado...but, now it is just a foundation. We had to tear it down due to framework issues.

I decided to NOT post my phone number.. If you need to get a hold of me do it through YouTube, or Facebook: Chandler Belew

Thank you so much!

I WILL RETURN SOON!

...as always, stay beautiful Oldcp!
-MrLion

P.S.

Master
538 posts
Posted in Update! • 5th May 2014, 10:23 PM

Hey everyone, MrLion here!

I have to say...I am amazed at the amount of support from friends here. You guys are like fam to me!!
Here is a video of my neighborhood and house:

From the bottom of my heart..THANK YOU!

God Bless,
MrLion

Master
538 posts
Posted in The Desolation • 29th April 2014, 11:39 PM

Hello everyone,,,this week has been tough and I've had to make some weird decisions lately.
Here's the story:

Yesterday was like any other day..I was hanging out online and chatting on Flippr. I noticed my parents we're cleaning out our closet and I asked why. They said there was a good possibility that there will be some hard and heavy storms this evening..So, I thought ok ok..I'll just go back online and if something happens I'll come into the closet.
An hour past, and my mother came into my bedroom and told me I should come in case and that their phones we're going off...So, slowly(thought "this is just another storm passing through") I grabbed my birds in a smaller cage and led them and my two dogs into the closet. Me and my mother just sat there in a pile of pillows while my dad watched the weather on the tv.
Dad had a night shift to do, so he went out side and pulled his car up to get it ready to leave. He came inside with a white face and said "get down AND hold a pillow over your head! I hear it and I see it!!!" So, thinking my dad is overreacting like he always does...I just did what he said.

...not 10 seconds after we got down..BOOM.
The house, in one big swoof, moved to the left..and then the ceiling gave way and the door..
I've never been so scared for my life..
After about 5 seconds it was DEAD silent..We all yelled to see if we we're all okay. And we were.

I remember getting up, grabing my dog in my arms and left the room...thinking I was going into the garage I was outside...THERE WAS NO GARAGE,
This was only yesterday, so my story is scattered.
I have lost 90% of all my belongings..EVERYTHING you see in my videos in my house and outside on the deck.............gone.

All I ask is to just keep us in your prayers...I love you guys, and I will return when ever I can get back up on my feet.
I'll be on forums as much as possible

Your Friend,
MrLion

This is my bedroom...without the screen

If you hang out with me on tinychat: the far most left corner of the brick...That's where I sit outside and broadcast..or did

Master
538 posts
Posted in News Suggestions • 24th April 2014, 11:02 AM

Not to be off topic, but when you post (as a news reporter) it would be good to use proper grammar. This is not to bash you in any way! I just think if we represent this website for news..we should take the time to put proper grammar in our posts. Other than that, cool.

Master
538 posts
Posted in I think I'm going to... • 22nd April 2014, 02:50 PM

I've decided to..
Stay! Take a look-

...that bee haha

Cheers!
MrLion

Master
538 posts
Posted in This just in... • 18th April 2014, 06:41 PM

Hello everyone, MrLion here...

This is a horrible day. Many penguin's have been shot and Rover has returned.

I regret to announce MrLion has been shot, and I am handing in my resignation for News Anchor.
Everyone stay safe out there...
and for the last time:
This is Oldcp News signing off
MrLion

Master
538 posts
Posted in Royal WarLord Tournament • 18th April 2014, 06:03 PM

Here is live video coverage of the tournament!

...as always, stay beautiful Oldcp!
MrLion

Master
538 posts
Posted in MrLion takes a walk Part 2 • 18th April 2014, 08:47 AM

Quote:
l hate going outside wait you lived were slaves were O.O
There is a cemetery that lies beyond the hill by my lake in my videos. most of the head stones and just rocks.. There are believed to be slaves, confederate soldiers from the US Civil War, and families who lived on the plantation
MrLion

Master
538 posts
Posted in MrLion takes a walk Part 2 • 18th April 2014, 08:01 AM

Hey guys, MrLion here again!

And here is part 2 of my nature walk! Enjoy!

...and as always, stay beautiful Oldcp
MrLion

Master
538 posts
Posted in MrLion takes a walk! • 17th April 2014, 09:51 PM

Quote:
I love your videos and news but I mostly enjoy learning about history while you speak it's so amazing. You are very lucky to be where you are today just because those little things sometimes come in big packages. Everything you've showed us is breathe taking. When I lived in Canada I remember the littlest of things took my breathe away like it could be a bird 'tweeting' in a tree and I would watch for hours to watch the movements of the little bird. Also i'm not a huge snake goer but did you know snakes don't actually make holes but they do take the hole of some other animal like if a hole is available and it's been abandoned for quite sometime the snake will actually take that hole as their own. Now the snake i'm guessing that took it was maybe just maybe a rattlesnake but who knows.. the world may never know. Beautiful video and post I enjoyed every moment of it :)

~Signed,Sadie
Wow, thank you sooooo much for this. I'm so glad that it touched you. Now! You got the Snake deal!!! It was a trick question! 5 gold coming your way!!
MrLion

P.S. I will post part 2 as soon as it uploads

Master
538 posts
Posted in MrLion takes a walk! • 17th April 2014, 08:43 PM

Hey everyone, MrLion here again!

If you are like me, and LOVE to be outside then check out this new video of a walk I took today out on our land in Arkansas! Now, this is my first time ever filming like this so I apologize if the camera is a little shaky. Tell me how I did! Did you enjoy this? Should I do stuff like this more often or not? Why?
Thanks!

Here is Part 1

Part 2 is coming shortly!

Master
538 posts
Posted in Moderator Application: MrLion • 17th April 2014, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Excellent Mod Application this is many many times better than myne it showed good to know info and good thought out things to mention

great application +1
I just poured my heart out on the page

Master
538 posts
Posted in Oldcp News 4/17/14 • 17th April 2014, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Also I have a song Hey brother, by Avicii

Its a nice peaceful song, you should try it. Here is a preview!
That's a great song! It's so true as well..
Thanks for the suggestion!
MrLion