Master
538 posts
Posted in :. The Moderator Competition of Martius Mensis .: • 28th February 2014, 01:12 PM

This looks amazing! I can't wait to compete! May the best of the best win!
~MrLion

Master
538 posts
Posted in A Special Thanks • 27th February 2014, 08:39 PM

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to give a special thanks to everyone who contributed to Sadie and I's Wedding! It was a huge success! We loved the after party and cake!
We had a blast! Sorry this is short, but I wanted all too see how appreciative me and Sadie are.
See everyone in-game!

Your Friend,
MrLion

Master
538 posts
Posted in Wedding Day! • 27th February 2014, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Wait. MRLion are you TheCommander, and TheCommander was Chad. And didn't chad marry Animal? I am sorry I am so confused.
Here is my past usernames:
Chad232(first user)
TheCommander
MrLion

And yes, I married animal. BUT that was just for laughs..not for real.

Master
538 posts
Posted in Wedding Day! • 27th February 2014, 02:30 PM

Quote:
I might not be able to make it :( ill pretend that i have to do my homework,so pray that i will show up!!! :)
haha Well, I too hope you can come! Thanks for your support Little :D ~MrLion

Master
538 posts
Posted in Wedding Day! • 27th February 2014, 02:09 PM

Hello! MrLion here!

I know there has been a small buzz around the island about Sadie and I getting married, and the day has come! If you wish to attend the wedding, here are the details:
Today!
Time: 8/7c (USA)
Where: /jr wedding
Final list of the wedding party:
Priest: Damen
Groomsmen: Terry91 (best man), Dexter, Sting, and Adawg (sorry, not everyone can fit on-stage)
Bridesmaids: May23, Sophiabeth, Little, Marble, Tacofun, Salsa, Sophie, and Sunset.
After party DJ.Host: Gamer and Tennis
After party location: /jr Gamer

I want to say a special Thank You to those who contributed to this event!
~MrLion

Master
538 posts
Posted in My Funny Story, Sadie • 26th February 2014, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Here is a true story from today that might make you laugh it truly made me laugh and I thought it was genius of what happened and I shall continue on right about now I hope you like my story.

- It was a cold but sunny day here at my school I was sick and very cold so I decided to go to the nurse she said my goodness you look terrible I replied saying "Hey you'd look terrible also if you felt the way I did." She replied saying "No Hun I meant you look sick you're going home" I then said oh that was fast so as I waited in the office not the nurses office but the normal office my friends came in. Kiah,Alexis,Brianna, and Hocie (which is her nickname) the office lady Mrs.Smith who was filling in for the normal Office secretary said boy girls you're in trouble I said "me" she said "No Sadie heavens no" so it was my friend I said what did you girls do this time. They replied "we had a tiny food fight" so Mrs.Smith said hush girls i'm Judge Judy the girls said I'd like to leave so she said "Hold up I am the judge and all of you will sit and follow my rules now.So Brianna said "I'd like to leave this court ma'am so stop arguing with me"Mrs.Smith said I'll do what ever I wan't and you can't do a thing about it because i'm Judge Judy All my friends then said "pfft this is so last year" I laughed so Mrs.Smith said "Sadie wanna be my security" I said "Trust me girl ain't no one going to touch you" so of course I waited for my mom 30 minutes later she came I said "thank goodness" so Mrs.Smith said "Sadie hold up here I did not dismiss you yet" I said, "Oh please I dismiss myself ma'am" so I went out of the office and saw they where still going on and on about the same thing so I whispered to Mrs.Smith and said, "Yo Judge Judy over there just offer them Starbucks" so she of course did and man must I say they started saying so many things I could not even reply so I just laughed and walked away. Now I still know they must be going on and on still. So I thought this was funny because she said she would actually get them Starbucks so I'd like to see that. Tell me your thoughts down below and if you think this was funny what would you have done if you where in trouble?

~Sadie

http://fourfour.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451b8c369e2014e86204986970d-800wi

I was worse in High School! But this, BAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Master
538 posts
Posted in Ingame Moderator Application- Gamer • 26th February 2014, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Splendid application my good man continue working hard and someday you shall succeed your dream of becoming the rank you forever want. +1
This is outstanding..Why hasn't this guy had mod before?!

Master
538 posts
Posted in GAME OF THE MODS • 25th February 2014, 04:07 PM

Quote:
You know this girl tries her best to make a post and you should be glad she is confident that she may win. Haters gonna hate. Stop hating her
Beautifully said Jaycee. +1

Master
538 posts
Posted in Court Room • 25th February 2014, 03:50 PM

If mods are not online...That's why you have a judge to evaluate the situation and make a decision based on supporting evidence.
All this sounds like it would be cool....But in a court system, the suspect is publicly framed, and sentenced. I believe this would ONLY cause major problems in the community.
This is why Moderators have private discussions with the suspect and makes a decision IN PRIVATE.
I still like the creativity of the concept!
~MrLion +1

Master
538 posts
Posted in GAME OF THE MODS • 25th February 2014, 03:37 PM

Its okay, you were just the 3rd person to do the same thing. But now, she has dislikes that she does not deserve. ~MrLion

Master
538 posts
Posted in GAME OF THE MODS • 25th February 2014, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Okay, this post was a waste of my time. You can't just automatically assume that you are going to be successful in this competition before it even started. Also, calm down. No need to say things in all caps like you've gone nuts (Which I think happened a long time ago...).

Omg! Chucker, must I repeat this AGAIN?

Master
538 posts
Posted in GAME OF THE MODS • 25th February 2014, 03:19 PM

Quote:
You cannot just tell the world that you are gonna win. Everyone has the same amount of chance to win. And no, it is not obvious you will win. It is obvious that anybody could win. And it is rude to say that you are better than everyone. Sorry Scarlet, but this deserves a dislike. -1.
You have this wrong... As explained before, this is not her intentions...But the way YOU chose to perceive it.

Master
538 posts
Posted in My Ideas For Mods • 25th February 2014, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Thank you for adding Me Mr. Johnny Cash Lol I appreciate you adding me to the new mods list id like to thank you for adding me great job old chap! But maybe u should be a moderator too! Who knows maybe u will achieve moderator one day i recommend you will be a great ingame moderator but i am going to start off by Achieving forum moderator then i shall move onto ingame moderator i will try to achieve all of these goals. I know u will achieve ingame and forum moderator like me and once again thank you for adding me to the new moderators list. From ur friend, Vince/Gamer The Sherlock:

Whips tear from eye**

Master
538 posts
Posted in GAME OF THE MODS • 25th February 2014, 01:38 PM

Quote:
If your gonna try to earn mod, you cannot boast that you are better...
This is indeed, good advice. BUT I don't believe this is the way she intended for it to come across. I get what she's saying: We all have COMPETITION!
I don't think it is boasting, rather a challenge. ~MrLion

Master
538 posts
Posted in My Ideas For Mods • 25th February 2014, 12:46 PM

Quote:
MrLion I Don't Hate You Plus I Just Put You In
I know lol just giving you a hard time! PUT yourself in there!!!! ~MrLion