Master
538 posts
Posted in My Ideas For Mods • 25th February 2014, 12:43 PM

Chashyy dislikes me?! haha no. I cannot wait for this comp! If there are team makings like the past comps, Than I shall make a Lion Team! RAWWRR
~MrLion

Master
538 posts
Posted in GAME OF THE MODS • 25th February 2014, 12:40 PM

I agree with Cashy hehe This needs to be more along the lines of a mood. ~MrLion

Master
538 posts
Posted in Thank you to Chelsey + CyberW • 25th February 2014, 12:36 PM

Quote:
A big thank you to Chelsey & Cyberwolf!

You guys have been working hard.

-Chelsey-

Your always nice. Lots of humor. Happy, and caring.

-Cyberwolf-

You are silent, yet fun. You have lots of humor, kindness, and your happy. You look out for others...

Let's give a BIG thank you to these administrators! *claps* ^_^

Yes! I think its important that we let out Admin's/Owners know that we ALL appreciate EVERYTHING they do. Because they do it for us! Thanks Cyberwolf, Chelsey, and Damen! You are ALL great leaders! +1 ~MrLion

Master
538 posts
Posted in Moderator Application (MrLion) • 25th February 2014, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Excellent application! I had fun reading! Very interesting. I hope that administrators choose you as a moderator, you would be great for the team :) +1

Thank you very much Waffle! I appreciate your support and kind words!:)
~MrLion

Master
538 posts
Posted in Oldcp News • 25th February 2014, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Bravo! continue to make interesting news feeds they honestly make me want to read more!
Yeah, same here!!

Master
538 posts
Posted in Oldcp News • 24th February 2014, 10:06 PM

Thanks for including us in your post! ~MrLion

Master
538 posts
Posted in Grand Wedding • 24th February 2014, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What happened to Sadie and Ava? :/

What do you mean?
Oh lol I got married to Sadie too, (as her wifey) but I am perfectly fine that you are marring her lol.
Our love is for real doe. This is not childs play heheh

Master
538 posts
Posted in Grand Wedding • 24th February 2014, 09:40 PM

Quote:
I'm the wedding planner and Sophie is the bridesmaid,but she is also helping me with the wedding also.And Tacofun is the priest.
If Cyberwolf is not the the priest, then Taco can do it...But until then Its Cyberwolf's!

Master
538 posts
Posted in Grand Wedding • 24th February 2014, 09:38 PM

Quote:
I shall go to another one of mrlion's weddings. Lol last time was pretty funny.
Don't even go there XD!!

Master
538 posts
Posted in How to run away from a bully! • 24th February 2014, 09:02 PM

Quote:
If you fight fire with fire you just get more fire. If you are getting hurt call attention to it. They keep going because they think no one will do anything about it. So,yeah.
That is a great way of putting it! +1

Master
538 posts
Posted in Moderator Application (MrLion) • 24th February 2014, 08:58 PM

Quote:
I like this application. I tend to not like/do applications in a list format, but this is very well put together.
I totally agree, but in this situation...a paragraph full of "next", "and then", "And also" would of been boring to read.
Plus I believe it is the easiest way to receive information fast and effectively. I appreciate your input because that is what I need (Criticism: so I can improve) and thank you for the kind words!
~MrLion

Master
538 posts
Posted in Grand Wedding • 24th February 2014, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Or should the room be /jr icedragon. XDDDDDDDDD I think it should be at /jr kara or something.

Sorry bro. It was a tough decision between /jr icedragon and /jr sadie. Sunset wanted /jr sadie and I wanted /jr icedragon. Sunset won :p

Quote:
Quote:
Guys, just to clarify one thing. Sunset is a host too and the after party is in /jr moshi unless Sadie and MrLion changed it. Other than that, great post!

But Sunset can co-host!! :D
Or who knows....maybe two parties???!! lol

This post was made by me, Duckling just posted it for me. But thank you for the concern ~MrLion

Oh ok never mind then lol

Master
538 posts
Posted in Moderator Application (MrLion) • 24th February 2014, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Omg I didn't know you were a freshman in college. You're my age doe.. fdkjgksd

Well good application anyways, hope you get mod!
lol, yes! And thanks!! ~MrLion

Master
538 posts
Posted in Grand Wedding • 24th February 2014, 06:24 PM

Quote:
What happened to Sadie and Ava? :/
What do you mean?

Master
538 posts
Posted in Grand Wedding • 24th February 2014, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Guys, just to clarify one thing. Sunset is a host too and the after party is in /jr moshi unless Sadie and MrLion changed it. Other than that, great post!
This post was made by me, Duckling just posted it for me. But thank you for the concern ~MrLion