Hereee i come!!

user: Badchad2
~TheCommander

Master
538 posts
Posted in What does this mean? • 26th December 2013, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Hey guys! i was just informed yesterday that Damen made a new game, SnailsChat. So, I went to the page and hit the register button. I entered the username and the pass(twice) and my email. It was successful.....but when I put all this info in the login section it says, `Password Incorrect`. Am I doing something wrong here? ~TheCommander

Make a new account, you put your pass or username in wrong

Damen, is there anyway you could delete the username "TheCommander" so I can remake it since I messed up?

Master
538 posts
Posted in What does this mean? • 26th December 2013, 11:33 AM

Okay Thanks guys. I'll try again! ~TheCommander

Master
538 posts
Posted in What does this mean? • 26th December 2013, 11:28 AM

Hey guys! i was just informed yesterday that Damen made a new game, SnailsChat. So, I went to the page and hit the register button. I entered the username and the pass(twice) and my email. It was successful.....but when I put all this info in the login section it says, `Password Incorrect`. Am I doing something wrong here? ~TheCommander

Master
538 posts
Posted in PI News 1.0 • 26th December 2013, 11:12 AM

Sounds awesome! I always love reading what news you guys come up with. I appreciate all you do Tennis! ~TheCommander

Master
538 posts
Posted in I'm Back! • 26th December 2013, 11:08 AM

Thanks everyone for the kind words! I hope to see you all soon in-game! Odd though....the Username 'TheCommander' was already taken on rsnail chat D: THERES AN IMPOSTER! haha
~TheCommander

Master
538 posts
Posted in I'm Back! • 25th December 2013, 01:47 PM

Hey Cpbiter! Nice to talk to ya again!
Yes i had a nice trip! very successful. we led over 500 people to God. It was a true blessing to be a part of it.
had a layover in London. never been on a plane so, it was super CRAY!

Master
538 posts
Posted in Penguin Isles Beta Signups • 25th December 2013, 01:43 PM

Name: TheCommander
Exp: Ive been on the cpps since late 2012, and have experience in other cpps'
Gaming Hist: Ive been a gamer all my life,
Programing: ive had minor experience with movie making, and small chat logs
Extra: I love people, i am a people person, and i hope i can give my devotion to this game and be able to be a part of something like this.

Thank you for taking the time to read this! i know its short, but i tried to make it this way because your prolly tired of reading all these.
~TheCommander

Master
538 posts
Posted in I'm Back! • 25th December 2013, 01:25 PM

Hey everyone! Its TheCommander! I've been gone for a couple weeks on a mission trip to Africa. Its nice to see this forum still going as strong as ever!
I just know I've missed a ton of things, so i'm glad i can rejoin the discussions! I'll hopefully be on A LOT more and get to see all of you! It's good to be back on the island!
Happy Holidays!
~TheCommander

Master
538 posts
Posted in PenguinIsles - The New Game! • 1st December 2013, 03:52 PM

Haha yeah, I discarded that player because I had commander. But XKINGX may return.....with weapons lol ~TheCommander

Master
538 posts
Posted in PenguinIsles - The New Game! • 1st December 2013, 03:45 PM

You know whays funny aboutthis new game.... before I created TheCommander I had another penguin named XKINGX, how ironic! ~TheCommander

Master
538 posts
Posted in Penguin Isles -- Royal Guard • 30th November 2013, 10:52 PM

Thank you! Your so kind. And yes I hope Damen likes this! ~TheCommander

Master
538 posts
Posted in Penguin Isles -- Royal Guard • 30th November 2013, 10:26 PM

Not sure right now! I'd like to get with Damen before I start with details! I appreciate your interest! you will have details soon, I promise! ~TheCommander

Master
538 posts
Posted in Penguin Isles -- Royal Guard • 30th November 2013, 10:00 PM

Hello ALL, TheCommander here!
I was just going to make a post about an idea I've been working on for the *NEW* game Damen is creating, Penguin Isles!
Some of you know Commander has been busy on OldCP recruiting penguins for the National Guard. But the National Guard never really became a hit. Now I'd like to propose an idea, The Royal Guard!
This would be a force to assist the "king" on the isle, as security and an army to protect the king and his subjects(possible ranks in the guard are possible).
It would be an honor to work along with Damen and his game. And I'd be very grateful if Damen would read this post and get in touch with me!
I hope everyone else is as EXCITED as I am for, Penguin Isles! And i hope to see you all very soon!

P.S. I am going to change my profile picture to the logo I've been working on for the Royal Penguin Isle Guard. I hope you like it XD

Thank you for taking time to read this!
~TheCommander

Master
538 posts
Posted in Penguin Isle - Royal Force • 30th November 2013, 09:51 PM

Hello ALL, TheCommander here!
I was just going to make a post about an idea I've been working on for the *NEW* game Damen is creating, Penguin Isles!
Some of you know Commander has been busy on OldCP recruiting penguins for the National Guard. But the National Guard never really became a hit. Now I'd like to propose an idea, The Royal Guard!
This would be a force to assist the "king" on the isle, as security and an army to protect the king and his subjects(possible ranks in the guard are possible).
It would be an honor to work along with Damen and his game. And I'd be very grateful if Damen would read this post and get in touch with me!
I hope everyone else is as EXCITED as I am for, Penguin Isles! And i hope to see you all very soon!

P.S. I am going to change my profile picture to the logo I've been working on for the Royal Penguin Isle Guard. I hope you like it XD

Thank you for taking time to read this!
~TheCommander