I was the damen in your dream I gave you a good dream

Banned
106 posts
Posted in let me enter your dreams • 15th January 2014, 05:56 PM

I really can enter dreams I posted a thing to make me enter your dreams

Banned
106 posts
Posted in let me enter your dreams • 14th January 2014, 10:04 PM

Hi Everyone! so I go in to people's dreams, so if you want me to go in to yours here is what you can do to call me, it may or may not work, if it does not work then it means I was to busy that night this little thing lets me know where you are and I may enter your dreams so let me tell you

say this at night with the lights off when you are in bed all comfy and ready to sleep

"With the power of the moon, It is time to rest, I let my body and mind suppress, in to sleep, its for the best. prince of the night you may enter my dreams.

This is a warning I put it in a rhyme "If you see me in your dream, Promise that you will not scream if you do I will rip your tongue out at the seams.

ok so it means if you see me in your dreams do not be scared it you do you may make it a nightmare and I am not sure if I can save you from it. I can also give people nightmares and good dreams, ok so if the dream starts to break I will have to leave your dream. enjoy :)

Banned
106 posts
Posted in Damen read this!!! • 14th January 2014, 09:14 PM

Quote:
He can't do those things, but it would be fun for somebody to have that power.
I really can do those things no joke

Banned
106 posts
Posted in Damen read this!!! • 14th January 2014, 09:13 PM

Quote:
It's hard to believe that. You make stars appear at night in the sky. Don't take this offensively but are you sure

You can do those things?
Yes I'am sure, I have done it for like forever and my sister does the sun when I was younger like when it was my first time doing it well for the other times she would do my job and then one time I said I was ready and so I rised the moon it was kinda hard but then I had to do the stars, so my sister made a deal with me this time she would do the stars that night as long as I would help her with the sun rise in the morning so now i'm wondering if I can rise the sun too?

Banned
106 posts
Posted in Damen read this!!! • 14th January 2014, 09:09 PM

Quote:
I would send this (in reply form) to Damen.

Users- No need to dislike this.
I can't "send mail" to damen I tried but it does not work so I just posted it here and do you think this is a good idea?

Banned
106 posts
Posted in Damen read this!!! • 13th January 2014, 08:27 PM

my name on Penguin Isles so Hi Damen so I was at the castle and I was wondering if I could be inchare go rising the sun and moon and doing the stars I am very powerful with magic in real life and I do rise the sun and moon and make do the stars in real life anyone so I feel like I need some kind of purpose so please damen I would like the following job and could I be the emporia of Darkness or something please damen.

Banned
106 posts
Posted in Spell to Gain Powers • 13th January 2014, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Guys, the "tingling" feeling that you are experiencing is nothing more than your own imagination. This feeling is a mental thought in your mind that when you expect something to happen, your body reacts by becoming more alert and paranoid, believing that something did in fact happen.

This trick has been used in many different scenarios, but this is the first I've heard it use with magic. Take the imaginary string trick for example. With your right hand, hold up only your index finger. For your left hand, hold up only your index finger and middle finger at the same time. Relax your fingers for your left hand. Now, take your right hand's index finger and spin it around the two fingers of the left hand as if you were wrapping an invisible string or rope around them. You may notice that the two fingers of the left hand begin to slowly curve downwards as if they were actually tied up. However, in reality, it's simply because they were relaxed and so they were moving to a resting position.

Similar to the imaginary string example, the "magic" was just a figure of your imagination. Since your hand has not moved for a while, your body builds up energy for the muscles in your hands, and when you start getting a surplus of that energy, your hand starts to tingle.

I didn't want to ruin anyone's parade, but I also didn't want anyone to believe you could have the powers of an animated figure. The words copied and pasted from the discussion was from the hit television show Charmed, and if the spell was real, that spell is used for gathering a group of sorcerers together in a close bond so that for every member that dies, the other members would be easily killed off (I didn't take the time to research this that much, so that may not be 100% accurate). This spell had nothing to do with gaining powers.

Again, I didn't mean to spoil anyone's fun. However, too many people were falling for the trick and it seemed to make people actually believe they could form snowflakes out of thin air.

My spells really do work and it does let you gain powers and if you think its fake then when you try to use magic it will fail. I'm not trying to sound mean but can you explain why children have a bond with other children with science?

Banned
106 posts
Posted in Air bending Magic • 5th January 2014, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You know, I bet this is just from Avatar and it's just an illusion.

its not an illusion if you say its fake then it will be fake for you that's what holds you back
Why do you double post?

Topic: Okay?
I don't double post its just how the order of my posts show up

Banned
106 posts
Posted in Air bending Magic • 5th January 2014, 08:34 PM

Quote:
You know, I bet this is just from Avatar and it's just an illusion.
its not an illusion if you say its fake then it will be fake for you that's what holds you back