Polarmanax's Posts

Back to Profile

682 posts
Posted in how to be a coolkid • 13th October 2015, 10:06 PM

HOW TO BE A KOOLKID WITH COOLKIDLA17

step UNO

be bad. no one likes a goody goody.

just kidding. DONT be bad. you do not wanna end up on the corner when u get older. Male or female honey, anyone can work the corner and i should know..........................

STEP dos

be funny. if u got a dry sense of humor NO ONE is gonna like you. just dont joke about r4p3, baby killing and 9/11, and dont say XD all the time. thats so lame...like whats SO funny ?!?!!? (obviously NOT ME cause this is going to get 2 likes)

STEP THREE

be smart. no one wants to be the kid who hangs out with the dumb chick. like i understand if u have a disorder or something but dont act like u dont know anything. thats stupid

dont forget to LIKE SUBSCRIBE COMMENT AND SHARE my goal is 10,000 subs bye love yall

682 posts
Posted in why i should be president • 13th October 2015, 09:50 PM

Omg. it was a joke yall CHILL gosh

Wow only one like. like i said shout out to my babygirl...love you

682 posts
Posted in why i should be president • 6th October 2015, 12:06 AM

WHY I SHOULD BE PRESIDENT

i am COOL smart funny my hair always A1 my girlfriend is hot (shout out to my babygirl) and i have a lot of money. like i literally live in an apartment. and OH i forgot my grammar is really good i think i should be president!!

WHY VOTE FOR ME?

on the polls, my name will be "delana.cool." why this name u ask? because im cool. im prolife because KILLING BABIES IS WRONG..ALL FOR G4Y (omg . poler dont cus.) RIGHTS, IM PRETTY, IM ON FOODSTAMPS, and i SUPPORT TANIFF welfare checks

UR 14.

deeznutz is 15. WHO CARES HE HAS 20% ON THE POLLS

ur immature..///

k

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME /B POLARCLIMAX

682 posts
Posted in buying things at thrift stores • 23rd September 2015, 08:19 PM

buying things at thrift stores

BY COOLKIDLANA12

when u buy things at thrift stores, you are hurting other ppl

when u buy things at thrift stores, u are hurting urself.

now i know a lot of yall confused teenagers may LIKE TO HURT URSELVES but we r talking about the kind of pain u do not want to endure.

ok so yall i have these shoes n they r really nice shoes they came from the mall and everything but the thing i do not understand is that EVERYONE SAYS "wat r those lol" to me about my shoes. OK first of all my shoes r not bobos my shoes are uhhh idk what they EXACTLY are but theyre from the mall and they cost 26 dollars so they cant be bobos!!!

when u buy things from Value Village, goodwill and walmart ur setting urself up.

PERSONALLy i think the clothes from walmart are CUTE and AFFORDABLE but the kids at school probably wont think the same way i think but i get compliments everyday and little do they know im wearing walmart shirts and thrift store pants so there u have it kids even if ur shoes r not from value village they will still get picked on and dont think ur slick and buy a cool pair of shoes from a thrift store and expect not to get called out because most of the children have been to said store in their life so when they see ur shoes they will remember them, because thrift stores sell things that have been given to them by old grannies and trailer park trash. dont be the guy that wears the same shoes as the lady with a goatee who walks her cat on a leash.

YES I KNOW WALMART IS NOT A THRIFT STORE BUT I DONT CARE

682 posts
Posted in That was a Great Crack! • 22nd September 2015, 06:15 PM

i thought the title said "that was some great crack"

682 posts
Posted in faygo is treason • 17th August 2015, 11:02 PM

(; yall i am dead we r so fruity with each other like ummm

682 posts
Posted in what is the illuminati? • 30th July 2015, 03:32 PM

what exacly is the iluminte??

dedicated to the people who think that the illuminati is only a satanic cult with no pure significance other than being the internet's equivalent of a fart joke

the illuminati is a secrit soicety foundeded on may 1st, 1776 and is beleived to be the most POwerfulest organization in the world. it is hierarchy 2 the world gorvenment and is all about the money&satan..they work in allianse with the Eleite. ppl of the ilummnati r (thx yahoo): lidisney lohan, lay-z, beyondsay, lady blabla, rihonna, madoana, kanye west north south east, ke$ha, kim kardashame, and lebronze james

WAKE UP AMERICA AND CANDADA

682 posts
Posted in Changing Names Irl! • 23rd July 2015, 07:37 PM

Lexile wrote on 23rd July 2015 10:00 AM:
I'd change my name to Nikki or Autumn.

thats my niece's name

little auttie gal autumn

682 posts
Posted in faygo is illuminati? +PROOF • 22nd July 2015, 05:37 PM

faygo is ilumnati

need proof?

fayga was walking down the road one day when she seened a ugly car she said 'beyonc can i plese have a record deal i promiss i wont mak u poor" beyonc said 'yes if uwant i dont car ehahaha" then ilumnity happened i was soscared i cried

682 posts
Posted in Favorite Pokemon? • 21st July 2015, 11:27 PM

zorua cuz thats my babygirl

682 posts
Posted in icysoda • 10th July 2015, 11:48 PM

OMG YALL MY PICS DONT WORK NO MORE I AM CRYIN

682 posts
Posted in icysoda • 10th July 2015, 11:35 PM

icysoda

icysoda is the ship between faygo and polarmanax

WHATS A SHIP

a ship is the encouraged relationship of two or more people/personified thing.

note that i said ENCOURAGED...this does not mean the relationship is official in anyway...

are u guys ok with icysoda??

we are MORE than ok with icysoda. we PROMOTE it. ship all u want! its partially canon ;)

WHAT DOES CANON MEAN

canon means official

r there anymore names for icysoda??

yes! in fact, there are 2 names for icysoda!

including:

faygolar & polargo

BLOGS:

ss-icysoda.tumblr.com

thnx yall #icysoda

682 posts
Posted in faygo is treason • 10th July 2015, 06:45 PM

tess wrote on 10th July 2015 06:43 PM:
DELANA YOU'RE TOO SWEET OH MY GOD
HONESTLY I'M SO GLAD I MET YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE PROBABLY THE MOST SUPPORTIVE FRIEND I HAVE although you've cost me a lung before which is(n't) cool

love u babe

<3,3,3,#<#,3,3 HEART HEART HEART HEART SWOON

682 posts
Posted in faygo is treason • 10th July 2015, 06:35 PM

hay yall its me polar and I just wanna say

how AMAZING tessa is

ever since we met last summer, I can honestly say that everything has gotten so much better due to her hilarious, caring personality which makes mostly everyone around her feel engulfed in love and humor. idk about yall, but every time i talk to her i feel so much better about everything and even though me and her may get into little arguments here and there due to problematic issues that occur in our relationship, i still love her to bits and pieces! im so lucky to have such a wonderful friend like her and i would never trade her for anything in this world. she means so much to me and if you're reading this tessa i love you so much and just know that you're so important to so many people and you should never ever feel small! pleaseee remember that you're never alone and you'll always be the original! <3

if ur not FRIENDS with her u should soo be friends with her!

bye yall!!

682 posts
Posted in how to make happy crack • 24th June 2015, 05:22 PM

how 2 make happy crack

remember y'all! happy crack contains high amounts of sugar and it is veara unhealthy! and no llf its not drugs its candy powder

• ok kids so what you want to do is while your parents are asleep/out get ur bestie/sibling

• then get 5 table spoons of powdered koolaid or drink mix and y'all dont waste ur food dont use the whole container possibly just 2 packets of drink mix will do

• put it in a bag wid sugar

• shake it y'all

ok ur done now pls dont snort it or consume copious amounts of it bc that's unhealthy

peace out y'all IDK why I made this