682 posts
Posted in We Need Help! • 8th December 2013, 02:04 PM

LLLLLLLLLL| is the one in the pics name, his new one is his name is LLLLLLL|LLL in caps, the | in the middle is not a letter, its the thing below the back space key. Hope this helps!

682 posts
Posted in Player-card Bans • 8th December 2013, 02:02 PM

his name is LLLLLLL|LLL in caps, the | in the middle is not a letter, its the thing below the back space key. Hope this helps!

682 posts
Posted in The Cruel Prank • 8th December 2013, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Actually, if you read Damen's post, he was teaching a lesson to people who wanna kill themselves.

~MuscleBob1

Well still Cyber was gonna kill himself and alot of people were sad, and some people did not see that post, and he "shot" himself on tiny chat. I still think its a cruel joke, deaths make people wanna kill them them selfs, especially people you care about. It went on for too long. Its still a sick cruel thing to do and death is not a acting matter.

682 posts
Posted in The Cruel Prank • 8th December 2013, 12:39 PM

In case you did not hear, Damen did NOT kill himself. It was all A prank that was very cruel. A Prank is something to get a laugh out of, not tears and sorrow. That was really low of Damen to do such a thing. Pranks are pranks, i understand, but this is crossing the line. Cyberwolf was gonna kill himself too because of the "loss" of Damen, and Sadie. Good thing they found out it was a prank before they did. Damen this was a very sick, cruel joke. Don't play like that because karma's a butt. So please never do that. Many people where gonna kill them selves because of one sick, cruel,disgusting, joke. This was a prank that we can not laugh about later, but ALOT of people where mad at you. Please never do that again, Damen. Thank You.

682 posts
Posted in Player card shop • 8th December 2013, 12:29 PM

May i please have one? My pic is down below in my signature.

682 posts
Posted in can't get in • 8th December 2013, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Oh i know! the backspace thing isnt working, just type it back in the box after double clicking! i tried that with a test
OMG THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

682 posts
Posted in Chacha99 • 7th December 2013, 10:22 PM

Hey so this is my new forum acc hope you like it and also i made a new penguin chacha20 got banned so new penguin is Polarmanax and Chacha30 and also this is my new forum acc :3