682 posts
Posted in Moderator Application • 16th July 2014, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Not bad! In fact, its the best app ive ever seen!

;o;

*says in Morgan Freeman voice

Thank you, thank you.

682 posts
Posted in Random suggestion. • 16th July 2014, 05:29 PM

YAH GURL SO WHEN I BE ALL LIKE,

"Sunset, Faygo, Dobe, and Tiki is rad brad."

IT WILL BE ALL LIEK,

"SUNSET, FAYGO, DOBE, AND TIKI "

Good suggestions, Sunsettttttt!!!!!!

1+

682 posts
Posted in Moderator Application • 16th July 2014, 05:22 PM

MODERATOR APPLICATION (chu chu)
FORUM MOD

Okay so, since everybody and their dogs are making mod applications, I guess I would too. Let's begin, bro.

EXPERIENCE

*sigh* To be honest, I have never been a moderator on any cpps, because I don't use any other cpps. But, I have had experience in real life, and I have hawk eyes. And if it helps, I have been on here for a year. And I have learned from many moderators how to be a good person and ya know, friendly and stuff.

INFO

I am 13 years old and a really nice person, idk what else to say.

WHY DO YOU WANT THIS JOB AS A MODERATOR??

Well I am super active, and I thought it would be nice to help people and stuff. So really a simple reason.

HOW IS YOUR GRAMMAR??

My grammar is excellent when needed. I won a award at my school for best writer. (GOOD GRAMMAR, GOOD PLOT, NICE SETUP, ECT)

I don't bully people, I am a nice friend, (ask someone from my friends list, they will tell you) and I know the full set of rules. I hope I can get this job as Forum Moderator, if not then I understand. :3

USERNAME: POLARMANAX

Das it.

~ Polarmanax

682 posts
Posted in Licking icon • 16th July 2014, 03:54 PM

I got mine from deviant art. Or you can make them :)

http://www.deviantart.com/?q=free cat lick icon

MAKE THEM:

http://sketchmichi.deviantart.com/art/Lick-icon-base-201253097

682 posts
Posted in MODS ARE SOMETIMES MESSED UP • 16th July 2014, 03:46 PM

Almost everyone lost connection. Moderators can't help it, it's not their fault.

682 posts
Posted in Vote: Cats or Dogs? • 16th July 2014, 02:19 PM

I VOTE DOGS BECAUSE, well, they have emotions and I know cats have them too, it's just dogs have a better way of expressing it. Cats are okay, I just prefer dogs.

OMG TORNADO YOU CRACK ME UP OH MY GOD.

682 posts
Posted in QUIZ • 16th July 2014, 01:47 AM

THANK YOU FOR REPLYING SUNSET AND YES YOU GOT ALL OF THEM RIGHT TROO FREND <3

682 posts
Posted in QUIZ • 16th July 2014, 12:43 AM

MA QUIZ

Hello I have decided to make a quiz about moi. Lets begin bro.

1. WHAT IS MY REAL NAME??

2. WHAT STATE DO I LIVE IN??

3. WHAT IS MY FAVORITE SHOW??

4. WHO IS MY ROLE-MODEL??

5. NAME ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS.

6. WHEN IS MY BIRTH-DAY??

7. WHAT WAS MY OLD ACCOUNT'S NAME??

Teh end. This was just for fun, so please don't throw bricks at me!

~ Polar

682 posts
Posted in Do You Know Me? Quiz! • 16th July 2014, 12:01 AM

1. A

2. D

3. D.

4. C

5. A

1. IDK

2. MICKEY

3. Cancer :(

I really don't know the rest '^'

682 posts
Posted in KYUBEY <3 • 15th July 2014, 10:58 PM

KYUBEY

KYUBEY IS NOT DISSAPOINT! HERE IS SOME STUFF, PICTURES, AND WHAT EVER SLESE I DECIDE TO ADD OF KYUBEY'S WRATH! Kyubey is from Puella Magi Madoka Magica (I almost typed Attack on titan @_@ "Attack on Kyubey" )

Kyubey Intro

Kyubey, while having a ADORABALE ASDFGHJKL;' look, almost a angelic look, Kyubey is actually a little evil! (MWAHAHAH >:3 ) She makes contracts will people, giving dem magic and what not, then she steals their soul! So that is disturbing and cute idk.

Kyubey has her own meme.

Kyubey is super cute.

Kyubey is super evil.

HAHAHA I COULD NOT RESIST.

I FOUND OUT ATTACK ON KYUBEY WAS REAL.

Pls don't throw bricks at meh.

*runs away saying "teehee" *

~Polarmanax ;3

682 posts
Posted in Google secrets and Youtube Secrets • 15th July 2014, 09:15 PM

Awww!!! Look at all of our old baby posts!!!

682 posts
Posted in Name that person! • 15th July 2014, 07:15 PM

Nikki??? IDK XD XD XD ;-;

682 posts
Posted in I QUIT XAT • 14th July 2014, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Hello people. I am extremely outraged at the xat moderation. I asked a simple question and a thing named Nitin told me I owe him 50K xats if I want to know, it is just scared he will get arrested for hacking, so i'm gonna plan to put this all over the web. Unless I am unbanned on a xat chat, I quit everything. sorry for the short post

I think Damen deleted the oldcp xat, so you would have to be on a different xat that is not affiliated with oldcp.
Xat is not directly linked oldcp nor the forums, oldcp had a xat, and it got took down for that very reason. (low moderation or something)
so idk why you are quitting everything else if that includes oldcp/forums.

682 posts
Posted in Chronicles of Jeffery • 14th July 2014, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Consequential is a word...

Btw, nice story

Consequential = punishment for actions.

AND YES I KNOW I COULD HAVE USED TEARED UP WORDS but I did not want to.

and thank you, thank you

682 posts
Posted in Chronicles of Jeffery • 14th July 2014, 11:24 AM

THE CHRONICLES OF JEFFERY MCGUY

DISCLAIMER: ANY EVENTS, PEOPLE, ANIMALS, OR WHATEVER DEPICTED IN THESE CHRONICLES THAT MAY BE RELATED TO ACTUAL STUFF IS COMPLETELY COINCIDENTAL. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANY OFFENSE. THANK YOU. (LOLZ NOT COMPLETELY COINCIDENTAL!!)

COMEDY, DRAMA, SAD. ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.

CHAPTER 1: SOMEBODY IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMEWHERE.

Once upon a time, a fine young man named Jeffery Mcguy lived on a nice hill-side house. He loved the house, for it had everything he needed. When he needed a place to think about something he would sit at the edge of the hill-side, when he needed food there was a Walmart 2 minutes away down the road, and if you wanna be cheap, there was a big garden in the back with carrots, beans, and potatoes, although, he hardly ever ate the carrots and beans and only ate the potatoes with lots of buttered, or fried or something. He thought that was healthy, smh, just cause there potatoes does not mean anything, Jeffery. Oh, my bad, off topic ahem, back to the story. Anywho, there was a dog that he could play with, a barn which he did not know why he had, it just came with the house so he was like "forget it man just keep it there I may need it you never know." smh, hoarder. Jk, jk, anyways, like I said, food, walmart, dollar tree, dollar store, Food depot, dogs, barns, potatoes, hill-side thoughts, you know all that good stuff, was being swept out from under him. You see, Jeffery was a very, very lazy person. He stayed on the Xbox all day playing COD, not going to meetings, not calling his family, not earning enough money, it was all dawning on him. He was a slacker, and it was catching up to him. His boss would call him and tell him that he needed to get to work, and if he did not, he would get fired. Jeffery never paid any attention though. He let reality slip through his fingers like putty, not realizing the volume of the situation he was in. He thought it would be okay, to just lay off irl time for a few days, but, he kept saying that. He had not paid his bills in a few months, and it was catching up. A notice was sent to his house stating that he needed to move. It all came crashing down, like lights his life flickered, putting off important things to handle the things he
thought was important (which they where not) and bam. Gone. The once importance of beating "RADDUDECOD", a player on cod, was now no longer. Jeffery let the real world pass by and he missed it. JK, Jeffery was a millionair and he lived in a mansion where is Mommy and Daddy paid his bills and he shopped at TJ MAX AND PUBLIX FOR FOOD. TEH END.

PLS DON'T GET MAD. I'M SORRY IF I PLAYED WITH YOUR FEELS

~POLARMANAX