682 posts
Posted in Former Administrators • 12th July 2014, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Hey guys Star here! Today I have been researching about the former admins because I wanted to make a post about it so everyone will know who they are and who all the former admins were! So here they are! This will also include the current Administartors to! ~Starwolf~

Current Admins

Damen- Oldcp and Forums

Mikomi- Oldcp and Forums

Chelsey- Oldcp and Forums

Former Admins

Ghost- Oldcp

Iceesofie (Sofie)- Oldcp

Hashir (Minty)- Oldcp

Hashtagfood- Oldcp and Forum

Penguindsc- Oldcp and Forum

Cyberwolf (Mateo)- Oldcp and Forum.

I know Ghost was a mod, but I don't think he was a admin was he?
P.S Thanks for this post. It really is nice of you to remember all of these good people who served oldcp :)

682 posts
Posted in whats your fav movie • 11th July 2014, 11:58 PM

CAT in the HAT, the live action one.

682 posts
Posted in my top ten candy • 11th July 2014, 04:14 PM

Quote:
number TEN lollipops yay i love everything so much thats why i like it yay

number NINE rocket lollipops I LOVE IT YAY SO JUICEY SO COLD AND SO TASTY YAY

number 8 WHITE CHOCLATE THEY ARE SO TASTY AND ADDICTING YAY!!!

NUMBER 7 CAKE SO TASTY CHOCLATE CAKE CHEESE CAKE I LOVE THEM ALL SO SO MUCH YAY!!!

NUMBER 6 toblerone triangle things ARE SO SO TASTY AND THEY ARE TRIANGLES YAY!!!

NUMBER 5 CRISPS I LOVE CRISPS SO SO MUCH

number four toffee apples they are toffee AND APPLES AND EVERYONE KNOWS I LOVE EVERYTHING SO SO MUCH YAY

number three choclate muffins MUFFINS AND CHOCLATE TODAY CAN ONLY GET BETTER YAY I LOVE EVERYTHING SO SO MUCH YAY!!!

number two sour sweets THEY ARE SO TASTY AFTER THEY STOP BEING SOUR AND THAT ONLY MEANS I LOVE THEM SO SO MUCH YAY!!!

NUMBER 1 DRUM ROLL PLZ DUH DUH DUH DUH MARSHMELLOWS I KNOW IM EATING MY OWN KIND BUT WHO CARES I LOVE MARSH MELLOWS THERE TASTES AND THERE SO SO SMALL AND SOFT YAY!!!

I thought I was the only one who loved marshmallows as a candy. 1+

682 posts
Posted in Weird Add • 11th July 2014, 03:47 PM

Lol, it's normal, I get it all the time, it just means there was a error loading the page, the monkey thing is a joke, I think :p

682 posts
Posted in Making kewl signatures • 10th July 2014, 08:39 PM

Quote:
But one question (I just thought of this), when is MS Paint?

It's a drawing tool that most computers come with.

682 posts
Posted in Making kewl signatures • 10th July 2014, 08:25 PM

Hey guys! Today i'm gonna show you how to make bomb-diggity, TOATZ FAB, SUPERLICIOUS SIGNATURES! Or just bomb-diggity, TOATZ FAB, SUPERLICIOUS pictures. ("TOATZ FAB" and "Superlicious" are pretty corny imaginary adjectives, dont cha think?)

LOOK ONE (this actually would work better as a profile picture)

Go on a mmo game, in this case oldcp.biz (http://clubpenguin.pro/) and press the "PrtSc" key, or "Print Screen" or how ever it shows up on your keyboard, and then go to "MS PAINT" and outline the avatar (penguin) and then go to google images, open ANOTHER MS Paint tab, find a background image, then copy it, paste it on the 2nd MS PAINT tab, Then copy the outlined penguin, and paste it on to the background. Add text if you wanna!

Result of mine:
(I Know how bad my editing skills are, and I just wanted to do something simple and only spend 50 seconds on it >.>)
(That is a SUPER old picture of me in v7 ^_^ and I did not spend long editing it to blend, so excuse it please!)

LOOK 2 The Sparkle

Just like, Go make one here! Sparklee.com

LOOK THREE

Normal Gifs from image websites will do!
Normal pictures will do, too.

Now, to put up signatures, just put with no spaces.

I hope this helps, I actually procrastinated a bit before posting this because of it's cheesy-ness, but I decided too anyways. These are just some methods of pictures I thought of. Thanks for reading!
~Polarmanax

682 posts
Posted in 200 REP OMG • 10th July 2014, 04:39 PM

Quote:
No problem! What are friends for right?

Thanks, Melanie :)

682 posts
Posted in 200 REP OMG • 10th July 2014, 04:34 PM

HIYA GUYSSS! So I just noticed I just hit 200 REP!!!!! *eeek*!

I just really want to thank you guys! You guys are the best, seriously!!! I know it's a bit over 200, but still I just had to say thank you :3

Thanks guys!!

~Polarmanax

682 posts
Posted in Whos your Fav Youtuber? • 10th July 2014, 02:33 AM

Danisnotonfire, Shane Dawson, Shinigami Eater, and Xiaorishu.

682 posts
Posted in Cat Suggestions • 10th July 2014, 02:01 AM

Quote:
That would be unique.

Once cats where pink,orange, blue, etc...

The commands would be different yet fun.

The adoption things would be nice also.... but why adopt a cat when you can create it yourself? lol.

lolz idk, maybe it's just the thought that you can run petshop, or if you like the look of that specific cat, or just to play :3

682 posts
Posted in Cat Suggestions • 10th July 2014, 12:32 AM

Hey! I'm gonna give some suggestions for the cats here! Here it goes! :3

1. Adoption

People can adopt cats from other people by saying, /adoptcat (Owners Name) and then maybe a request will go to the owner asking "yes, you can adopt it" or "no, you cant adopt it".

2. More Colors

Maybe a darker shade of gray (black), blue, yellow, ect.

3.Interactions

Interact with your cat by saying commands like /feed cat or /playwith cat

Thats all. I know my suggestions are not good, but I think they are decent.

~Polarmanax

682 posts
Posted in The Inapp Photo • 9th July 2014, 10:45 PM

Quote:
I wouldn't say its inappropriate but it shouldn't be around children or younger people around the community. Yet at a young age someone might see this when they're young and say " oh wow I want to go too" so they grab their parents medications and start popping them by the bottle, that would be stupid of their parents to not keep them in a place where no one can reach them but them.... now is this bad not quite it's pills/drugs now not the bad drugs like ya know the average stuff but medical drugs but what I am afraid of is a young person getting a-hold of some medications with a high dosage of milligrams they could overdose and their parents wouldn't know how they found the use of pills or where they found the idea which would be terrible for the family I see myself getting too involved in this but it's true it should be removed if it causes more involved stuff.

Plus, some people's family members have died from overdosing. Some people think it's a joke...

682 posts
Posted in The Inapp Photo • 9th July 2014, 10:01 PM

Hello everybody. I have recently been seeing this picture going around the forums.

I honestly think that this is very inappropriate. It shows a girl spilling pills into her hand and saying "To Wonderland". There are children on here, ages 7-16+, and I know that most 10-16+ kids know what suicide is and that to try to avoid it, but for the 7-9, seriously there are kids on here that young, and they are being exposed to this. Please, I ask for some people to stop using this photo, it's disturbing and inappropriate to some people. I'm sorry if someone gets offended, but this needs to be heard.

~Polarmanax

682 posts
Posted in Anime • 9th July 2014, 08:50 PM

OOO KILL EM'! This is so true liek oh my gosh... :o

The funny part about it is, Hetalia helped me out with Social Studies in school X3

682 posts
Posted in Thrones and ranks. • 9th July 2014, 03:24 AM

thanks man much appreciated ;)