682 posts
Posted in Guess The User! ~Nikki • 2nd July 2014, 08:41 PM

terry right?? Only person i know lol

682 posts
Posted in Will Champion • 2nd July 2014, 08:10 PM

Will Champion

Will Champion is the drummer of Coldplay, a British band.. He is usually the drummer and the backup vocal singer for the band. Some songs of them are viva la vida and Paradise. Will Champion was born July 31, 1978 he is currently 35 years old.

682 posts
Posted in Discussions • 2nd July 2014, 06:18 PM

Quote:
So you probably can make a discussion. Big deal. It actually is a big deal. When you are making a discussuion you are makin a post. So if you make 50 discussions you will get to be member. When you are member you get 5 gold for making a post. And if you get a lot of gold you probably can get nightglow in snaildom. Terry91 told me this. So you might wanna make more discussions. Ooohh I got 5 gold!

SAMPOP OUT!!

I have over 100 posts. I'm still not a member.

So, not really 50 posts...

682 posts
Posted in Useless suggestions • 2nd July 2014, 05:59 PM

OOPSIES! My bad!

Good suggestions though! 1+

682 posts
Posted in hi im afvw6 • 2nd July 2014, 05:23 PM

Welcome to the forums Afvw6! We hope you like it! Remember to follow the rules and be a good user! :3 I'm Polarmanax, I joined in November of last year. Although this is my new account, which I made in December of last year. Anyways, Welcome!

682 posts
Posted in Wise Quotes • 2nd July 2014, 05:18 PM

Wise Quotes

Be happy. It's one way of being wise.

Don't pay any attention to the people who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps foward.
If you want to feel rich, just count the things money cannot buy.
Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours shine brighter.

You've got to aim high and see where you land.

- Nigel Harman

Hope you liked it! :3

- Polarmanax, Chacha99/20/30

682 posts
Posted in Someone is Bullying! • 2nd July 2014, 02:30 PM

Quote:
I heard that Terry banned him. Thank you all for reporting him, he is gone. If there is anymore trouble tell the staff, and we will take care of it. "your a jerk" and his other files will not be coming back, and if he is rude over and over, he will be continued to be banned. If he does it so many times, we will ipban him.

Okay. Thank you!

682 posts
Posted in Someone is Bullying! • 2nd July 2014, 02:25 PM

There is a bully on the forums. His username is "YOU'RE A JERK" and "YOU LOOK CRAPPY".
He has been throwing insults at many people on the forums. I have saw him curse 1 time, and he recently just called Damen, Terry, Harry, Cheep and Mylyissa a jerk.

I think the moderators will be on it soon. If he makes a insult to you, just ignore him and report him or something. I'm sure that "YOU'RE A JERK" got banned, but he made a new one, "YOU LOOK CRAPPY". If that acc gets banned, it's possible he just will make a new one :l
If he has a new name put it down below.

~Polarmanax, Chacha99/20/30 '-'

682 posts
Posted in Herobrine • 2nd July 2014, 01:07 AM

Facts about Herobrine

Herobrine first appeared in a Brocraft video stream. Signs of Herobrine include 2x2 tunnels, Pyramids of sand and/or sandstone in the middle of the sea/large body of water, Trees with no leaves, animals (Cows, Sheep, Pigs, Chickens, ect.) having white/glowing eyes or Man-Made, random structures.

Fact about Herobrine: He was supposed to have removed from the game, all though, sightings of Herobrine still occur to this day.

:3

682 posts
Posted in The Speech of the Year lol • 2nd July 2014, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Quote:
While I have been inactive, so many people have quit!!

I can't believe Kara, Tiki and Sadie quit!

P.S

Did Ghost quit??

Its really sad! I have no idea who he is sorry!

Dancebear

Oh...

He was a chat mod and forum mod back in 2013 and past.

But, it is really sad to see so many people quit in the past year.
Thank you for this post :)

682 posts
Posted in Badges..? • 2nd July 2014, 12:46 AM

Quote:
he diden't make an desscution to earn those 2 badges anyways heres how you earn it heres how to earn minecraft badge: make a desscusion with facts about herobrine

heres how to earn cold player badge: make a desscusion with facts about will champion

heres how to get the ringbeaer badge: make a desscution with facts about mordor

there you go those are all the badges ik and hhave and the only ones ik how to get

Thanks!

682 posts
Posted in Badges..? • 2nd July 2014, 12:45 AM

Quote:
You already have two badges

I know.

But, what are they? I understand you get one for completing a specific task on the forums or something, it's just I don't know how you get one apart from 100 posts or trusted user.

Plus, I got 100 posts and good rep before the badges came into place.
I told you I have been inactive.

682 posts
Posted in The Speech of the Year lol • 2nd July 2014, 12:41 AM

While I have been inactive, so many people have quit!!

I can't believe Kara, Tiki and Sadie quit!

P.S

Did Ghost quit??

682 posts
Posted in Badges..? • 2nd July 2014, 12:38 AM

Okay, I know that I am probably the ONLY one who does not know what badges are or how to obtain them. I was wondering if someone could help answer my questions, ya know, what badges are, what they are for, ect. I am not new here, it's just I have been inactive since March. So i'm a little unaware of whats going on. I have not found any information on what they are on the forum so far. I've only saw people asking how to get certain badges. Please, if you could leave what they are down below, that would be awesome.

Thank You!
Gracias!
Arigatou Gozaimasu!
Danke!
Tack!
Merci!

("Thank you" in 6 different languages.)

682 posts
Posted in I IZ BACK, AGAIN. • 1st July 2014, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hey Chacha! I remember you back in v7! I was Zakhechrome back at the time, remember? Anyways, welcome back!

-Zeternal AKA (Zakhechrome)

ZAKHECHROME! (Well, Zeternal)

How's it Going?! You been doing good?

I've been doing good, I finally earned Imperial Knight! :D

So, how about you? How you've been doing?

Good! I've been watching Attack on Titan (Subbed) and drawing.

Congrats on Imperial Knight!