http://prntscr.com/89o6q8

Me, myself, and I.
846 posts
Posted in Twirls DSGHQ Lottery! • 27th August 2015, 06:02 PM

*signs up* Okay. I signed up.

Me, myself, and I.
846 posts
Posted in SnailsChat VIP Application - Bailey • 26th August 2015, 08:44 PM

As usual Bailey, I do love this application! I like how you shortened it down to just the main facts. Good luck and best wishes on VIP.

-ace`

Me, myself, and I.
846 posts
Posted in Quiz: Do you need Glasses? • 26th August 2015, 08:32 PM

Cindie wrote on 26th August 2015 08:13 PM:
Mouse Ninja said on 26th August 2015 06:50 PM:
Going on the computer doesn't hurt your eyesight tbh, so yeah. Just putting that out there.

Actually, Mouse, looking at the computer too long can do major damage to your eyesight. That's because the words are small and the screen is bright. At least 59% of people need glasses because of staring at any screen too long. I made this quiz because I currently got glasses, and the world is so much clearer. And every time my eyesight was blurry, it's when I'm on the computer.

My sister took a visit to get glasses, the person said that in a study shown it is proven that the computer does not affect eyesight.

Me, myself, and I.
846 posts
Posted in War Knight Application • 26th August 2015, 08:30 PM

Hi, I am Theninjaace. You may remember me, you may not. NOTE: Theninjaace is a lost account, I now use Ninjaace. If you see Icylome that is also me.
User: Ninjaace
Been on: 1 year and a half in-game, 1 year and a half on forum. (just 1 month after joining the actual game).
Introduction

I would start off by saying that I have never been kicked, banned, IPBanned, 1 warn but the warn wasn't really fair, suspension from forums, but I was framed. When I was framed I forgot to say something to all of you that did not believe me. "I don't understand why you guys are blaming me. I have been working so hard for this community and now you think I have done this after all I ever did?? Please think again. I have always been trying and trying, everything fails. As everyone says you learn from your mistakes, I have gotten better at writing applications and knowing what there should REALLY be in applications. That is my word to all of you. Ban me if you want. Do anything! But I may remind you this is a penguin game.". I've always wanted to just protect OldCP. Everyone thought I blew it. Well I didn't.

Experience

I have good grammar, which is a specialty. I've been a Moderator on 2 CPPSes, but one of them I was close to Moderator. I love to interact with people! I really do irl. I have been in 4 mod comps, and finalist in 2. But sadly I had to gtg every time I was finalist. Oh well. Some people recommend me for a rank. I know the new ban chain: 2 warns (if we can warn)= 1 arrest. 3 arrests = 1 kick. 3 kicks = 1 kick. 3 kicks = 1 ban. 3 bans = IPBan. IPChanger = more trouble. xD

War Knight Commands:

/sendto
/jail
/release

Gun/Sword Commands:

Draw Sword: shift + F
Strike: F
Block: Spacebar
Gun: shift + X
Disarm gun: T (I think).

Important Notes

I will not abuse my powers. Ever.
I want this rank to protect all penguins in OldCP. I've always wanted to do that!
I am: Trustworthy, loyal, responsible, brave, mature, and honest.
I do not want this for fame.
You can always trust me with tasks.
I will use all my privileges to protect OldCP.
I shall obey orders instructed to me.
I will try to help in the Crimezone.

:star: When I conclude I will say one simple thing: Thank you. I am saying that for reading this. Leave a like or dislike. I must remember this is a penguin game, and I don't need this rank. :star:

-ace`

Me, myself, and I.
846 posts
Posted in Quiz: Do you need Glasses? • 26th August 2015, 06:50 PM

Going on the computer doesn't hurt your eyesight tbh, so yeah. Just putting that out there.

Me, myself, and I.
846 posts
Posted in Gen 3 Starters! • 26th August 2015, 03:39 PM

Lvl. 83 Sceptile.... never lost a battle.

Me, myself, and I.
846 posts
Posted in Xat Find Four Tournament • 7th May 2015, 03:31 PM

May I please enter this tournament??? My user on xat is full of signs and stuff, but the whole word spelled is: Theninjaace

-ace`

Me, myself, and I.
846 posts
Posted in Guess my favorite Pokémon! • 29th April 2015, 08:37 PM

It is Eevee I believe, the hints gave it away.

~ace`

Me, myself, and I.
846 posts
Posted in You may not remember me • 30th January 2015, 03:07 PM

You probably don't remember who I am because when we moved to Snaildom, I grew a bit inactive. Then when we moved back to OldCP, I was rarely on. Then it happened where... my account on OldCP was lost, and Snaildom didn't remember my snail. Let me start off with my timeline: (DO NOT CAUSE DRAMA YOU HEAR ME? XD)

-Jan. 2014... late v7, start of v8... Theninjaace joined.
-Feb. 2014... Theninjaace joined the forum.
-Mar. 2014... Theninjaace's first mod comp.
-Apr. 2014... Theninjaace had made friends with a lot of people.
-May 2014... Theninjaace was happy.
-June 2014... Theninjaace's first recommendation for mod from Starwolf (was May or June)
-Aug. 2014... Theninjaace was framed by someone.
-The rest of 2014: Theninjaace had less friends and was barely noticed.
All through out this.. I had only 6 real friends.

This is the part I don't want drama to happen.

6: Hashir - An amazing friend, the leader of Crime Solvers and I don't know who would make a better team.
5: Sunwolf - Helped me find Bubbly5, and a good friend of Bubbly5 too.
4: Starwolf - Thanks for recommending me, I was appreciated and sometimes we talked.
3: Terry91 - A nice mod, I actually made a ketch phrase: "Everything is cheerful with Terry!!"
2: Bubbly5 - She was my love, I know Bubbly5 may not be here anymore, but I loved her all so much.
1: Zeternal - Zeternal is at first place because Zet, he was my first ever friend. I thought that I actually had a friend through out and I know he would be there.

And that is the end of Theninjaace. I am probably leaving but, I will be on forum only not OldCP, I cannot log on. (DO NOT CAUSE DRAMA)

Bye. :(

~Theninjaace~

Me, myself, and I.
846 posts
Posted in Crime Solvers Roster • 22nd December 2014, 12:19 PM

Username In-game: Theninjaace
Experience in Moderating/Moderator competitions: Been in 4 mod comps and got finalist 2 times.
Why do you want to join? Well I was in this last time and it was a nice experience to work with this team.
Have you been a leader/co-leader in past teams? Yes. I have been co-leader in my first mod comp team, (The Betas) with Zeternal.
Which Moderator Competition was your first one you competed in? Go 1 mod comp before Tikiliki won.

~Theninjaace~

Me, myself, and I.
846 posts
Posted in Banned! • 16th December 2014, 11:50 AM

How about we be better off locking this discussion?

~Theninjaace~

Me, myself, and I.
846 posts
Posted in Star Wars 7 Trailer • 28th November 2014, 06:32 PM

Fun Fact: Star Wars is one of the greatest movies of all time.

Fun Fact 2: Did you know the original Darth Vader (the actor) was banned from all Star Wars conventions for making creepy noises at the director? True fact!!

Only I'd love to see it! I have all the Star Wars movies!!!

~Theninjaace~

Me, myself, and I.
846 posts
Posted in Trade System • 11th November 2014, 03:26 PM

I like this idea, because we can all see what everyone has! I was even thinking of this idea. LOL

~Theninjaace~