Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in Coming Clean • 29th December 2018, 04:15 PM

Hey guys!

So, a lot of rumors about me have been making their way around this community for quite some time now. This post wont be very long because I'm just going to get straight to the point. Four years ago in 2014, I joined and made a name for myself in the community. I got deeper and deeper into it to the point where I made so many connections with so many wonderful people. I did lie about one thing though, and no, I am not a boy, never have been and I don't know how that could happen over night. My names not Cao, it's actually Colleen. I'm also 19 years old right now, not 21 or 22. I lied about those things for god knows what reason, but I did not want to come back and be a fraud like so many of the people call me. I left a few years ago because I was scared, really scared. Someone had doxed my household desktop and being younger at the time I was still in high school and was not on my own yet, so my father's information was leaked including his credit card information, which was probably one of the worst things to happen. I didn't know what to do so I just fled the site and never returned. Although I'm not back permanently, given that I have to go back to school on the 24th, I want you all to know that besides all the drama, I've for sure had an amazing experience here, I just got caught up in so much craziness! I wanna thank a few people I've met on here that I really haven't spoken to in awhile, but have a lot of appreciation for them considering I have been gone for sooo long. So thank you Sadie, thank you Chelsey, and thank you Damen, you guys were some of the first to welcome me here and thinking back on that I really appreciate it. Much love to everyone! <3

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in Resignation • 12th March 2016, 11:14 AM

see you on the other side brotha

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in What the heck? OldCP • 29th February 2016, 09:27 PM

You know I was also involved with OldCP v12's administration but I guess you didn't realize that, or it might be the fact that I'm a female. Either or, I'll be in the kitchen if you need me, because that's right where women belong I suppose.

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in D.E.A.F. • 23rd February 2016, 10:29 PM

Terry you're by far the cutest and kindest human to have ever stepped foot onto this website <3

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in If GUGU Died in DSGHQ • 7th November 2015, 01:46 PM

You're a brave one Tha Don

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in Detective Application||Cheep • 31st October 2015, 11:08 PM

I decided to apply for detective again because I'm one of the users who really enjoy the roleplay here, and especially the users involved. So here you go.

In Game Name: Cheep

Skype (optional): Caofirstlane

Experience: Well, I played an important role in one of the crime zone chapters, which was the War Commando President and later Vice President due to my death. I basically didn't do much because I wasn't equipped with lots of things like Hashir had when he was War Commando President, but for a small team of basic users we kicked some major butt. I also killed Cyrus, a small yet big character within the role playing community, who so happened to be Mickey's helper. I also managed to shoot many of Mickey's Henchmen down while guarding the old way. I also have had a great amount of training with a regular pistol, and sword. I've used both to strike down the enemies of the empire, including one of the earliest members of the Ice Ghost clan, long story short we were in jail and he was thawed so I killed him but it kind of came back around when he showed up in Ice Ghost War II, so yeah.

Reasons to be employed: I'm good with a weapon, I don't lag, which helps with the whole not being killed thing. I have been a detective many times, and I've fought along sides of many great warriors, and I've held some important roles within the Crime zone community.

How to deal with Scenario: Be cautious, know there could be potential danger, but never the less always remain calm if you don't want things to end badly, and please, if you're accompanying a fellow detective as a witness to the crime itself, don't talk out of hand, it will get you in deep trouble and most likely the accused will leave or exit. When aiming at your target be cautious of users within the room as well, and if the accused also has a weapon do your best to eliminate him, or have a mod arrest him, banning crimezone characters ruins the fun :(.

Thanks ;)

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in House Addition (Suggestion) • 28th October 2015, 08:59 PM

Hello, so today I was scrolling through all the houses and what I realized was that we should spice things up.

First off, I think we should have a small check on the side with the number of members within the house, therefore making it easier to tell the most popular house (aside from royal houses of course). Also, maybe we could have titles on each house next to them that say "Royal" or "Common" or "Legend", according to when the house was made and how long it's been standing for, for you see that some houses crumble and fall like granola on apple pie ;). Here's some examples.

Thanks, bye!

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in My Somewhat Return • 6th October 2015, 03:20 PM

Hello, after being banned for 3 weeks, I've been forgiven, and forgiven others myself. You see, I was being rude to Damen which I shouldn't have been, but we exchanged apologies and I was on my way back to the community. Sadly, I will be inactive until probably.... forever. I won't have time with my new job, but I assure you I'll be on semi-daily. If you have any questions about the Imperial Bank, ask away because I've been repromoted for the third time... to Lady of the Bank! I hope to see you around the island, cheers! <3

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in Rant About True Opinion, Kindheartedness, & More • 21st September 2015, 03:20 PM

Mhm I lost all my ranks over an argument so what do I have 2 lose amiright

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in Favorite Youtuber • 4th September 2015, 04:26 PM

I enjoy the comical and creative Miranda Sings/Colleen Ballinger. Without her videos I may as well be among the deceased.

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in The great users of the DSGHQ • 1st September 2015, 10:54 PM

Very sweet post indeed

Honestly you've been a great addition to the DSGHQ, from the minecraft server to OldCP. Thanks for being positive and kind over the course of the dsghq history.

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in WK and BH trouble • 1st September 2015, 12:48 PM

I think the the word "Roleplay" and "Crimezone" speaks for itself. Just don't get in the war knights way and avoid BlackHawks as best as you can, no reason to make a post about it.

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in Chels!!! • 31st August 2015, 10:30 PM

Ok so I'm going to do this thing where I will write things like tbhs LIKE THOSE CRAZY INSTAGRAM GIRLS!!! Ya no I'm going to write a song for my Chelsey!! :)

Ohhhh chelsey you are so beautiful you make me happyyyyyy

Ohhhh chelsey you do know superfruit is bae and it makes you happpyyyy

When you look outside do you see supernatural flying right before your eyes!!!!!!

Ohhhh Chelsey I know I'm so beautiful I make you happyyyyyy

Ohhhh Chelsey I do know superfruit is bae but todrick hall is cool tooo and it makes you happyyyyyy!!!

So theres my new hit single "Makes you happy" dedicated to the only and only Chelsay!! I'll do more soon bye!!! ;) ;)

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in The Detectives: The Story So Far [A Revelation] • 29th August 2015, 06:36 PM

holy crap that was good