Diamonbreeze's Posts

Back to Profile

392 posts
Posted in About wisdom and quotes • 7th May 2015, 08:28 PM

Lloyd wrote on 7th May 2015 08:16 PM:
Quote:

The Wise rank is just a rank to recognize your wisdom. It is not like a RANK, but it is a RANK. You get it, right?

I do get it, but others takes it a bit too far with it. That's why I said that you don't need that rank, but also kinda proud of those who has it because I know they must had gone through a lot to know and feel how a person feels like. But I say that we all have the ''rank'' of wisdom in our own ways without showing it to everyone.

392 posts
Posted in About wisdom and quotes • 7th May 2015, 08:11 PM

Quotes are wisdom, but then what is wisdom?

Wisdom are stuff that we learn from each experience, but not by someone's opinions.
Sure, most quotes are helpful, but are you willing to accept it?

When people reads quotes, they always say that it's full of wisdom, but never tried it.
You may sometimes say: ''I didn't need it because it will never happen.'' Until you're proven wrong and start it to regret it.

I'm not saying that quotes are bad, but only kinda overused a bit...

Each time that I went on here, I kept seeing quotes all the time, but not actual words of wisdom. Most people just say what the quotes means by, but never explain it deeply.
Most people think that the true wisdom are the quotes that we all here everyday, but the true wisdom is...

We are the true wisdom because some quotes came from us and each experience that we make it makes us wiser. Like loosing a friend, it's painful, but it helps being wiser because now we know how it feels to loose someone that could had been very near to you.
Now some people want to have the rank of wisdom, but the truth is that..

You don't need it, but also you don't need to prove everyone that you are wise. If you fight about it, then you still have some learning to do. We all are wise, but in our own versions! I'm wise because I'm alone in the dark in my life, so I use it to help avoid others falling into darkness. Some else might be wise because they know by experience and doesn't want anyone else to repeat the same mistake that they did.

We all did our mistakes and it left a scar, but we use that scar to help others. That's what wisdom is about!

Wisdom is about how we make mistakes and try to help others to avoid it!

Remember wisdom ain't about quotes, but about our errors and how can we make a change with it.

<3 Enjoy your life even tho it's rough because we only have 1 chance at it. <3

392 posts
Posted in /jr Command glitch • 7th May 2015, 07:42 PM

Most of the channels will make the town look like something it's not, so I recommend that don't climb on the walls because it makes it seem that you're on a wall in town. So wait a bit until it's fix, but in the mean while you can do other stuff.

392 posts
Posted in Snaildom? • 27th February 2015, 09:56 PM

Molly Dsghq wrote on 26th February 2015 10:53 AM:
Diamonbreeze said on 25th February 2015 07:49 PM:
Molly Dsghq said on 25th February 2015 01:36 PM:
Diamonbreeze said on 6th February 2015 11:15 PM:
And you can play games, but cannot make people go on there by force..

are you sure you read it right I'm just saying snaildom has no bugs..

I said that you cannot control people to play a game that they don't want to. Or that would been taking away their freedom, happiness and rights if you make the person do something that they don't want to.

hmm did i tell anyone to go on snaildom #no I said snaildom is a LITTLE better than oldcp.biz

That is your opinion, but you cannot change the others and if you want this to end then do yourself a favor and lock this. Because people can come here and get more drama started.

392 posts
Posted in Snaildom? • 25th February 2015, 07:49 PM

Molly Dsghq wrote on 25th February 2015 01:36 PM:
Diamonbreeze said on 6th February 2015 11:15 PM:
And you can play games, but cannot make people go on there by force..

are you sure you read it right I'm just saying snaildom has no bugs..

I said that you cannot control people to play a game that they don't want to. Or that would been taking away their freedom, happiness and rights if you make the person do something that they don't want to.

392 posts
Posted in quiting my acc • 24th February 2015, 08:31 PM

Do as your title says and don't back down because if you do then it's like giving up!

392 posts
Posted in I will miss Crimezone • 24th February 2015, 07:10 PM

Crimezone may come back because there been a couple of users being killed by supposedly '' Reagon'', but I'm not sure because that what Storm told me. And if he's back then expect something else to happen.

392 posts
Posted in "Special" Users • 24th February 2015, 07:01 PM

Way many people has forgotten that Oldcp is more than just ranks! It's about the people we make there and to keep it safe as a community, but not about ranks! We all are the same with ranks or not, but at the same time we all are unique and different. Sure, we need people with ranks to keep it safe and sound so there would be no more killing, but it has taken over their head sometimes.

392 posts
Posted in Are You Thankful? • 21st February 2015, 07:44 PM

I'm grateful for having friends to support me since my life everyday in my own home is depressing... My mom sees me like if I was the devil, but my heart is sincere and pure. Lately I been breaking down because I been telling people about this situation, but I never cried since I was a child in front of someone, so I kinda started giving up... During writing this I let go some tears because it hurts me deeply writing this and I hate being like this... People see me happy and like my life is good without any problems, but that's because I hide my pain and my feelings. So I'm grateful that I have caring friends in real life and for some friends that I made on here because they care about me also... They know my face and my situation, even tho we live apart they still try to help me, so I'm happy because of that too.

392 posts
Posted in I miss you Alex :( • 17th February 2015, 06:26 AM

Lloyd Mitty wrote on 17th February 2015 06:16 AM:
She had 5 accounts banned... that's a big number...

Lloyd
Cooper6705 wrote on 16th February 2015 11:25 PM:
If she is banned, she did something wrong obviously. Also I heard from a little bird she had FIVE accounts BANNED. Not trying to sound mean though.

-Cooper

Alex, was banned in 3 accounts, but not 5! o.o The name of her accounts that was banned are: ZendayaRocky, Zendaya2 and AlexandraCP. Now, Alex got many times banned in that account, so that's why probably people think that she got banned in 5 accounts.

392 posts
Posted in BANNED • 13th February 2015, 11:24 PM

Saber wrote on 13th February 2015 09:24 PM:
First of all, that is disrespect. Mods banned you for a reason. After you've done that, mods can't automatically un-ban you. A ban is a punishment. And, at least you're not IP banned. You can still create accounts. I understand this might've been a mistake, but don't do it again next time. Sorry if this was rude in any way.
Sincerely, Saber

Saber, you don't know who's Alex really is? It's someone from the past who had a tittle of ''Singer'' and was called ''Zen...''. She got banned in 2 past accounts, so this account that we know of as Alex is her 3rd, but she keeps being forgiven. So no Ipban for now, but I'm still afraid that she might get Ipbanned...
Alex The Bitter wrote on 13th February 2015 09:13 PM:
Help
I got banned
I called garth a ugly idiot
Plz help
Im sorry!!he bothered me
Im really sorry
Nvm

Alex... Why did you have to do that? If the user was bothering you so much you could had just ignored them! Or if it continued so much you could at least reported it to someone instead of saying that! I helped you a ton because I always think that you would be a bit nicer to some new users, but I kinda like fixing stuff and helping others... Plus I believe that everyone should have chances to be able to fix things... But Alex, if you keep this up it could be official and no more chances... You haven't gotten Ipban because you got friends and we care about you, so please do a favor and next time ignore or report the mean users... My world felt empty when you was on Snaildom and not on Oldcp because your computer didn't allow you to do it. I care about you, Alex, besides your one of the oldest friend I have! Sure we may argue, but we still stand as friends, so please try avoiding getting banned a bit more... ;)

392 posts
Posted in Darkness and light (Yin&Yang) • 10th February 2015, 05:45 PM

sailors wrote on 10th February 2015 12:44 PM:
One question, are you talking in religious aspects or science aspects or opinion? Just wondering.

Be yourself sailors out.

None of those, sailors. I was just showing that there must be a balance in life and no matter what happens it will go back the way it was, but it will end up with scars left to some people. I didn't make this to offend, just to teach a bit more about it. Many people sometimes saya that "the darkness must be destroyed" or "that it doesn't do us any favor", so I was just showing stuff about it.

392 posts
Posted in Darkness and light (Yin&Yang) • 9th February 2015, 11:06 PM

StormWolfX3 wrote on 9th February 2015 11:02 PM:
o.o soooooooooooooooooooooo lonnnngggggggg and big o.o

Fixed it, sorry I'm part at computer and part on my Tablet, so.. Meep xD

(Btw, I have Forums on the tablet so sorry for double posting I think) :P

392 posts
Posted in Darkness and light (Yin&Yang) • 9th February 2015, 11:04 PM

LoveMincraft wrote on 9th February 2015 11:02 PM:
Just a question Isn't it Ying?

It's Yin, but many confuses it, so people writes it with the''g''. The right way is Yin, but eh. :/

392 posts
Posted in Darkness and light (Yin&Yang) • 9th February 2015, 10:55 PM

Lately, I been seeing post in relation about the darkness and the Light! And some says that once you succumb into it you'll be lost forever, but it's all lies! If it wasn't for the darkness then the world would be still in chaos! Sure, there would be ''more'' light, but it's all wrong!

Death means darkness, so if there was no darkness then there would be no dead people, right?

But we need the death to help us live! Without people ending up dead then others wont be able to complete their purpose in life! And then with everyone being immortal there would be no deadly or simple sickness since we would be ''immortal'' and there could be more criminals than before now that they now that nothing can kill them. But there would be more conflict than before!

How could there be more conflict if everyone was ''immortal''?

Simple, it's because there would be more people robbing stuff and the economy can start going bad. If the economy today is already bad then imagine the economy if there was no deaths! And everyone would be the same thing over and over since there's nothing new to comment about! And the same thing would happen if there was no light in the world

How it's the same thing if there was no light?

It would be a world full of violence, pain, endless killing and everything bad! But it will get boring after a while like everything and everyone would be doing the same thing over and over with no end. But soon the light will come back after people get bored, then rules and order will be set once again and light will reveal to everyone in the world.

Why did I make this?

To teach you a bit more about it and there's no end to darkness or to light. No matter how hard you try to eliminate the darkness away from the earth there's always going to be people who will be there to remind us that darkness can never be destroyed. So it's really all up to us to choose in which path we will take and that's the path that we need to struggle with.

But lastly the few peoples inside each thing, but being the opposite of it. And what did I mean by it?

There's always going to be a few people to remind us that it can never be extinguished like blowing out a candle. We may be overruled by darkness, but there's going to be those few people that are still good after everything that's going on. And if we are overruled by light the same thing will happen! There's still going to be a few people who will be evil and remind us that there's really no end to darkness or to the light!

You may give this a -1 if you don't agree, but you like it then you can also give it a +1. It's your choice, not mine! I did my part which was tell you a bit more about the darkness and the light. If you have any opinions then you can freely write it on the comments.