josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Overthrow The Staff 2020 • 7th July 2020, 01:59 PM

weend2014 wrote on 20th May 2020, 04:34 PM:
SHUTTTTTTT UPPPPPPPPP ABBBBBOUTTTTT UR SHORTTTT BOYFRIEND JENNNNA IDONT CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Short boys>>>
Lol im late

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Weight Loss: THE HARD TRUTH • 7th July 2020, 01:58 PM

Damen wrote on 11th June 2020, 03:39 AM:
Quote:
opensesame17 wrote on 10th June 2020, 07:27 PM:
dude this isnt true!! work out and be in a calorie deficit to lose weight. like ya cutting out processed whatevers is healthy and will improve ur physcial and mental health but rly all u gotta do is eat less calories than u naturally burn + burn thru working out. eat less and do cardio to burn calories quick.
Calorie deficits offer only short term weight loss and destroy performance long term.
They induce 'adaptive thermogenesis', a metabolic state created by a lack of carbohydrate (your body's #1 fuel).
Simply: Calorie deficits turn you into a fat storage machine long term.
The only way to get long term gains with no price to pay later on is to eat a high carb, low fat, low protein, unlimited calories lifestyle like I said in the post.
Sadly, a lot of people give up on this lifestyle because they gain weight at the start. The reason is because they've abused their body with caffeine, adderall, cocaine, calorie deficits (starvation) etc... which have turned them into fat storage machines.
If that happens, you just got to stick with it long term (Im talking years here, not days or weeks. Hard for young people to cope with that scale of time because of all the instant low attention spans they got, its probably an achievement if you've read this far)

well an extreme calorie deficit is gonna make ur body hold onto weight cuz it thinks its starving but what i usually do to lose weight is cardio + big calorie deficit lol. prob not the healthiest tho so :shrug:

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Weight Loss: THE HARD TRUTH • 10th June 2020, 07:27 PM

dude this isnt true!! work out and be in a calorie deficit to lose weight. like ya cutting out processed whatevers is healthy and will improve ur physcial and mental health but rly all u gotta do is eat less calories than u naturally burn + burn thru working out. eat less and do cardio to burn calories quick.

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Overthrow The Staff 2020 • 20th May 2020, 08:08 PM

Jonathan1tt1 wrote on 20th May 2020, 02:34 PM:
Wth so racist how could Jenna do this lets demote her?

Could not have said it bettrr myself jay!

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Overthrow The Staff 2020 • 20th May 2020, 01:58 PM

Sleddy wrote on 20th May 2020, 01:56 PM:
ur a josh stan? which josh?

Josh dun cuz I was a 21 pilots fan in like 2016 ya I used Stan b4 it was cool :P

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Overthrow The Staff 2020 • 20th May 2020, 01:53 PM

sorry forgot to clickbait like if you're agree

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Overthrow The Staff 2020 • 20th May 2020, 01:49 PM

This is honestly racist and distasteful #SupportInterracialCOuples

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Forums Moderator Application - Bri • 29th April 2020, 10:28 AM

Honestly you’re under qualified and this is frankly embarrassing. Not a fan :(

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Forums Moderator Application Molly • 29th April 2020, 10:27 AM

Xvoid wrote on 28th April 2020, 11:09 PM:
They're not accepting through applications anymore idiot

Yes they r u dummy I got mod

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Forums Moderator Application Molly • 29th April 2020, 10:26 AM

Deenie wrote on 28th April 2020, 11:34 PM:
seems familiar

Way to post twice nerd :p

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Forums Moderator Application Molly • 28th April 2020, 09:27 PM

AudreyGalx wrote on 28th April 2020, 09:14 PM:
Oh wow!

Thank u!

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Forums Moderator Application Molly • 28th April 2020, 09:10 PM

Hello everyone! Welcome to my application! Currently, I enjoy logging into the DSGHQ Forums a lot. Being a master and well respected member of the community, as well as knowing many users and having developed personal relationships with them gives me great interest in this community. I've spent 6 years here, grown up here, found myself here; And while I don't log on OldCP too much anymore, I still try to log onto forums regularly.

OldCP username: Molly

Your experience: I have been a moderator as well as several other ranks on OldCP in the past, I am a very trusted member of the DSGHQ community and a master of the DSGHQ forums. Moderator on the forums has always been a goal of mine, and I can easily log onto the forums at all times. I'm not very active on OldCP anymore because I tend to be busy with other things and do not have access to a computer all the time, but I tend to log onto forums on my phone. I know all the rules of the community and as far as enforcing the rules on forums theres no information I am missing. I mention this because I would not apply for a rank on OldCP, since while I log on every once in a while, I do not keep up with crimezone nor do I pay attention to users the way a moderator, who would attend staff meetings and pay attention to users they would recommend to moderate in the future. I log on for a couple hours per month and enjoy going on OldCP, but it is not a priority, and I don't believe I would be able to reach my full potential as a moderator there anymore.

Your timezone and level of activity: My timezone is EST or GMT-5, and while I am not currently too active on forums, I am active on many forms of social media and if I were promoted to moderator I would definitely focus my time here.

Anything else you find important enough to share?
OldCP and the DSGHQ community was a big part of my life for a long time and I truly want what is best for it. I know myself to be an extremely fair and unbiased individual, and my friends in this community know that I have no problem banning them for breaking the rules, but there are no hard feelings. I know the community to be merciful and anyone who wants to abide by the rules and try to become a well respected user can easily do so.

That being said, thank you for viewing my application for forums moderator. This is a unique community and I am hoping as we get a older we take a more positive turn and become nicer to each other. I know I have what it takes to help control users, drama, and posts, as well as moderate fairly and efficiently. I hope I am considered for this rank, but more importantly, I wish the users that will do the best for the forums are promoted.

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Forums Moderator Application - Bri • 28th April 2020, 09:03 PM

I am so proud of u

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Game of Mods: Poorly Planned • 11th April 2020, 05:41 PM

Damen wrote on 11th April 2020, 07:16 AM:
Quote:
Jonathan1tt1 wrote on 11th April 2020, 04:12 AM:
Quote:
Damen wrote on 11th April 2020, 03:52 AM:
Quote:
Jonathan1tt1 wrote on 10th April 2020, 07:12 PM:
Quote:
opensesame17 wrote on 10th April 2020, 06:58 PM:
There used to deadass be like over 100 ppl in thrones u just had to put on low graphics or like 100 daily when it wasn't gom
there was better servers back then. these new servers make it impossible to do anything. i wanna see u logon tomorrow and tell me what u experience.
I dont think you understand how it works
Oof idk then. OldCP used to run so well back then, even on the website idk whats going on now
It works well for me. Though it may slow down when 70 people join a room at once for a few minutes, but thats something I can improve without changing the server.

damen I literally don't know how the game works at all why do I have to sail and why is the map scary

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Game of Mods: Poorly Planned • 10th April 2020, 09:29 PM

Jonathan1tt1 wrote on 10th April 2020, 07:12 PM:
Quote:
opensesame17 wrote on 10th April 2020, 06:58 PM:
There used to deadass be like over 100 ppl in thrones u just had to put on low graphics or like 100 daily when it wasn't gom
there was better servers back then. these new servers make it impossible to do anything. i wanna see u logon tomorrow and tell me what u experience.

they should change it back I don't even know how to difff rooms on oldcp bc its so confusing now:/ lol