josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Mod Application • 7th June 2014, 08:36 AM

Hello!
This is Opensesame17 here, and this is my application to become an in-game moderator of OldCp!
I have only had an OldCp account for about 5 months, but I have been active almost every day since then :) . But to be a mod, you must be very trustworthy, helpful, kind, and honest. I believe I am all of these things. I love helping people. I tell them how to use OldCp, by telling them the basics. I also tell people about forums and how to use it. For example, just now i helped a girl named Faith1 by showing her around OldCp because she said she was new. Also, I try to be kind to everyone and I always try to make OldCp a safer community. I have never broken a rule, and I promise I never will. In addition, I am honest. Also, I would NEVER abuse my powers. I love OldCp! I would love to help make it safer and happier for everyone! My cousin was a beta penguin on Club Penguin, so this site brings back a lot of memories :) . This makes me love this website even more, and it would truly be an honor to help protect it. Also, I always listen to both sides before forming an opinion. This means I will never do anything to someone if they are actually innocent. This also means I would never unban or release someone if they are guilty and don't deserved to be unarrested or unbanned. Additionally, I will give someone a chance to apologize if they make a mistake, and if they are sincere and don't do what they were doing again, I won't ban then, but rather send them off with a warning. But if they break the rule again, I would do what I need to do (either arrest, ipban, kick, warn, or ban them). Also, I am very brave. I also have a lot of experience. I have been a moderator on a few Xat chats before. I also always see people being rude, mean, and innapropriate and I know how to get them to stop. Every time I see someone being mean/rude, I tell them to stop, and if they don't, I tell a trusted moderator. However, I think it could be more effective if I was that trusted moderator. Additionally, I know all of the commands that a good moderator must use, such as /kick (username), /warn (username), /ban (username), /arrest (username), /ipban (username), and /whisper (username) (message).I also know wnen to use each command. I don't just want this job to walk on walls and look cool. I want it to protect OldCp and make it a safer community for everyone. So, in conclusion, I would live to be a moderator of this wonderful website, OldCp.
Thank you for reading, have a nice day
Thank you for reading, have a nice day!

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Save the wolves • 6th June 2014, 10:35 PM

Wow thats awesome! Good luck!!!!!! How can you help because id love to! :D

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Igloo Contest! • 6th June 2014, 07:34 PM

OK I AM HAVING A CONTEST!

It is going to be an igloo contest (on oldcp). It can be any theme you want.
DEADLINE: JUNE 13th!!!!! (also friday the 13th ooh scary ;D)

TO ENTER:
Decorate ur igloo.
2. Reply ur oldcp username.
3. I will check it out and whosever I like the best WINS!!!!!

WINNER GETS: A like on the last 5 of their posts.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Guess the user! • 6th June 2014, 06:59 PM

yep you win! ill check out ur account in a little while :)

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Guess the user! • 6th June 2014, 06:01 PM

Ok try to guess the user! Here are a few hints:

Hint 1. They are a mod.
Hint 2. They wear the color black and a beta hat. (usually)
Hint 3. They are named after a robot from a Sci-Fi TV show. (Ok i think I gave it away...)

OK WHO EVER GUESSES IT FIRST WINS!
(IF YOU WIN, I WILL LIKE YOUR 5 MOST RECENT DISCUSSIONS/REPLIES!)

Good luck everyone! :D

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Imperial Bank • 6th June 2014, 05:33 PM

I love the new forums bank! Its a great way to store your gold, dont you think? Even though i dont have much gold, I still like it. ;). Ive been waiting a long time for it to open, and im so glad its finally here! Also, i love the inside :D . However, it was a bit chaotic at first, because at exactly 5:00, people were crowding the door, trying to get in. Yet even this didnt take away fromthe awesomeness of the bank. Great job once again, Damen!

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in How do you get gold? • 5th June 2014, 12:09 PM

Someone please tell me how to get gold like i said im new to this and also really confused how do u get gold?

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Hey • 5th June 2014, 11:51 AM

Im kinda new to this. But i just wanted to say hey. So hey