259 posts
Posted in And now I exit • 11th December 2019, 01:46 AM

Before I begin, I would like to mention that I am using the browser on my kindle paperwhite because I want to. So please excuse any typos/grammar mistakes I make as this is nearly impossible to type on.

I joined oldcp in 2013 after a growing obsession and a desire to revistit the "old clubpenguin" that clubpenguin once was. I would talk on cp chatrooms on penguinlodge, be an annoying little kid by emailing cp staff (why by the way, are very lovely people), and I even created a fairly successful cp blog. I remember the first time I logged on oldcp when my mom was yelling at me to go to bed and just being amazed at the fact that i was playing the original clubpenguin. But i found so much more, I found an amazing community of people. I became obsessed with this place, and ive never actually been any rank before. I've stayed up all night talking to some of you, ive confided in some of you, and i care about all of you. I'm not active anymore, I left this place 2 years ago. I grew up. It's crazy looking back at me a few years ago, hell even last year, and how much I've grown emotionally mentally. I've made mistakes that I can't take back, and I've hurt some of you. I may not know any of you guys irl, but I just want to say thanks for being there for young, naive, and immature me. This is probably the last post i'll make, and I appreciate you all. This has been an indescribable journey (I mean is it just me or have you guys struggled immensely when trying to describe the community to an outsider?). I joined when I was 12, I'll be 19 soon and graduating highschool and moving across the country. It's been great, and I wish the remainder of you the best.

Also please excuse the fact that im very out of order in this post. It's 2am and I cant think clearly lmao

259 posts
Posted in The Vibe Here • 5th May 2019, 03:27 PM

I joined oldcp in 2013, and I've been gone for a couple years. Like once every 6 months I come online and I've noticed a steady decline in the community. Forums and oldcp were like a very important thing to me when I was younger because I met some amazing people, so it's hard to see it when everybody is leaving or fighting. Oldcp was made to mimic the "old days" of clubpenguin but, in reality, the thing that made this place fun was the people. It became less about clubpenguins "glory days" and more about the people. And tbh this became a better game than clubpenguin ever was, because of the community. You can't change people, and as much as I would love to see the old- oldcp and forums I don't think we ever will.

259 posts
Posted in I was hacked guys. • 28th August 2015, 11:33 AM

Pancakes15 wrote on 28th August 2015 09:47 AM:
This should be moved to the "bugs" category, but I'm so sorry to hear you were hacked! A password change would be the best thing to do. You're welcome for the idea lol
no it should be in reports it is no a bug it is a report

259 posts
Posted in Is 100 likes possible? • 25th August 2015, 10:06 AM

What I am saying is it has to be a likeable post not can we hit 100 likes.

259 posts
Posted in Is 100 likes possible? • 24th August 2015, 11:18 AM

It is actually against the rules You are not supposed to ask for likes on a post or period.

259 posts
Posted in Is 100 likes possible? • 24th August 2015, 11:11 AM

Isnt this basically just wanting likes on ur acc

259 posts
Posted in When The Parents Go To Bed • 20th August 2015, 03:14 PM

That is what penguin watch is for they are undercover mods for night.

259 posts
Posted in Changing Names Irl! • 13th August 2015, 11:56 AM

My name is Troy, I would change my name to Walker or Zack because I was gonna be named one of those when I was born but my parents chose Troy. But Only If I had to otherwise I like Troy the best.

259 posts
Posted in Should OldCP Allow Swearing? • 27th July 2015, 05:42 PM

I like how you say 8 years old when your probably 10 or 11.

259 posts
Posted in How can i not be scared? • 26th June 2015, 12:56 PM

King Tiger wrote on 25th June 2015 04:01 PM:
Alcohol is not that dangerous. You will never be too exposed to it, it can't majorly harm you. Unless you are under 21, and you had an overdose, it's completely fine.
Trust me. There are other things to be scared about - some things I don't understand are - heights, monsters, and alcohol
Murdering, death, all that stuff I mean you can be scared of. Heights, all those amusement rides are safe or else they wouldn't be working. Monsters, fake obviously.
And why would you be scared of alcohol? If you wash your hands all the alcohol ever that touched your hands is gone, you can even lick your fingers.
Nothing will go wrong.
I'm 10 years old, trust me. Sometimes I dip my finder in my mom's wine to try a little bit, even. Nothing happens.
I remember when I was 1 year old I demanded my moms wine coz I tried a drop and loved it.
My parents refused. I'm sure your parents are smarter than you too. They will protect you. Don't be scared.

Actually no. My uncle his parents both died of alcohol and they sat him and his brothers down at the table and made them drink when they were 10. Also, just a couple days ago he was at the hospital and he had a 3 percent chance of making it out of surgery

259 posts
Posted in IPBANNED • 23rd May 2015, 11:07 AM

Bonnie Bunny wrote on 23rd May 2015 02:22 AM:
Theater said on 21st May 2015 04:20 PM:
First off ur over exaggerating, nobody's going to unban u just because u say ur gonna quit. Also u were banned for a reason im 98% sure u know why and ur lying.

theater cut the crap,kay i do not know whats ur problem but ya need to fix it stop being rude okay and you do
not know for sure she was banned for a reason -.- maybe you need to

Ok Bonnie you need to calm down. Theater meant no drama, she didn't say it in a rude way or anything she just made a statement. Also, Damen has fixed the glitch bans and all that. And if her acc did something bad to it being hacked and a mod banned her they would have replied and told her. Because mods are required to look at these posts. Therefore, theater was not being rude yet you were for fighting back in a rude way, when you had the perfect chance to fight back in peaceful protest.

259 posts
Posted in No Tolerance Policy • 20th May 2015, 10:02 AM

Ur kidding me right now? Roberto ur a new admin so there is users that have more experience being admin then u. Srsly? People are already on here hours a say they need to get a life u cant expect them to be on here or be demoted. Most parents dont even let they're kid on that long bc they are already addicted or something. My dad works on his computer 15 hours a day and get exhausted mod isn't that hard a job. But it does require work

259 posts
Posted in Behavior on Non-DSGHQ Services • 22nd April 2015, 11:22 PM

Plus u can be as mean as u want to a dsghq user on kik or whatever they did not break a rule bc they did it pn kik. I beleive that is pointless dont try to make rules for a different app.

259 posts
Posted in Behavior on Non-DSGHQ Services • 22nd April 2015, 11:18 PM

Yes. But u cant stop anybody from being rude on kik.. Just bc somebody plays this game and they are bullying them on kik about the game u cant just up and ban them. Nobody here created kik so u cant just do that lol

259 posts
Posted in Election Day • 17th April 2015, 09:22 AM

Your like 18 years old. Your a teenager sure every teenager is going to something like that in they're life. So it's fine just not for on here. Anyways, I think you deserve it back I vote a sincere YES!!!!!!!! With both hand raised.