it was only hypothetical
Master
6,414 posts
Posted in The problem with XAT chats • 3rd July 2014, 08:24 AM

In the last session of thrones, Damen ask: Who vote to ending the XAT?
And none people vote, I think with that the more fats session of ever, so, don't gonna make nothing in the XAT.

it was only hypothetical
Master
6,414 posts
Posted in #Oldcp recently news • 3rd July 2014, 08:15 AM

Hello Oldcp users! CoolLloyd here! Today I gonna talk about outfits! Some people think with outfits is hard to use, but is so easy! First, you want to make an outfit of a ninja, is very easy, you take ninja clothes, use ninja mask, ninja uniform, and another clothes, so, when you are with all clothes with you want, say: /save ninja (is a exemple, you can make outfits of everything with diferents names) so, say: Outfit ninja already exist, you need to give another name to the outfit, try god names, ninjatraining, noviceninja, be smart in this time, just the first word gonna be saved, with you want the name of the outfit of: ninja traning, just gonna save the word of ninja, but this already exists.

All users can make outfits, I make outfits of:

/outfit waiter

/outfit investigation

And my classic style:

/outfit CoolLloyd

That's all today! Continue reading #Oldcp recently news!

it was only hypothetical
Master
6,414 posts
Posted in #Oldcp recently news • 2nd July 2014, 04:00 PM

Me and Crow are the reporters of #Oldcp recently news. Let's go say some news here.

it was only hypothetical
Master
6,414 posts
Posted in #Oldcp recently news • 2nd July 2014, 03:58 PM

Hello guys! Here we have, a new reporter in #Oldcp recently news, he is, the spetacular... Crowsflying!

WELCOME! Crowflying!

it was only hypothetical
Master
6,414 posts
Posted in #Oldcp recently news • 2nd July 2014, 03:56 PM

Hello guys! Here we have, a new reporter in #Oldcp recently news, he is, the spetacular... Crowsflying!

WELCOME! Crowflying!

it was only hypothetical
Master
6,414 posts
Posted in #Oldcp recently news • 2nd July 2014, 02:24 PM

Hello! CoolLloyd here, YOU LOOK CRAPPY post a bad commentary, I think with I need to say the rules of this comunity:

Respect others

No impropriate language

Don't reveal your pessoal information

No cheating

And what are your opinion of the Oldcp recently news!? We need your opinion!

it was only hypothetical
Master
6,414 posts
Posted in #Oldcp recently news • 2nd July 2014, 02:05 PM

Hello Oldcp users! Welcome to #Oldcp recently news! I am CoolLloyd, you can found me in Oldcp, so, I gonna say some News of Oldcp.

Today, July/02/2014 have a "Soccer cup" in Oldcp, in /jr damenball, the teams is Green vs Red, and... Red win all matches, that's all of this news edition, and Damen says with July come in Oldcp, and will be a month of action.