SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Daily Debate #1- Texas • 5th July 2015, 10:57 PM

I think it should stay because what kind of country would we be with 49 states? I mean seriously nine is a terrible, sinful number. Ugh if we had an odd number of states like that we shouldn't even be called a country.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Glimmy's Siggy Shop • 5th July 2015, 09:29 PM

Allie wrote on 5th July 2015 09:11 PM:
Glimmer, I am in aw! This is a wonderful, amazing, fantastic, extraordinary shop! Your editing // set=-up skils are out of this world! I will buy one soon!
Thanks! Just send me a pic of your penguin when you're ready for me to make one! <3

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Glimmy's Siggy Shop • 5th July 2015, 07:38 PM

Aloha! So I made a signature for one of my good friends, and I really enjoyed it, so I'm going to be opening a Signature Shop! I will also be making profile pictures, so check out this whole post for all of the information. If you want to see one of my signatures, here is sine that I made for Saber:

Not all of the signatures will look exactly the same. You can have any custom siggy, just PM me and give me a discription on what you want it to look like. If you want you siggy to have a picture of your penguin or any picture, send me the picture you want included!

The profile pictures are also available. If you want me to make one for you, send me a picture of your penguin and I will jazz it up a little bit. :3

Signatures: 15 Gold

Profile Pictures: 10 gold.

Hope you decide to purchase one of my siggies! Just PM me! :)

<3 Glims <3

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Worst excuses ever • 5th July 2015, 06:25 PM

Omg that picture of Brent made my day. <3

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in DSGHQ News with Saber #5 • 5th July 2015, 05:38 PM

Yay! I love your news reports! :3

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Hamsters!!!!!!!!! • 5th July 2015, 02:22 PM

Sorry but I can never look at a hamster again cause I read this disturbing fanfiction... nvm

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Obama OR Wend • 5th July 2015, 02:20 PM

Oh come on guys. Wend is the bomb.com.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in New Category: Debates • 5th July 2015, 01:11 PM

Cool! I like this dea.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Having a Good Attitude • 5th July 2015, 12:10 PM

Aloha! So today I'm going talk about something I've been thinking about for a while. According to the title, I'm obviously going to talk about having a good attitude. This kind of implies to any time really, but there are different things that I'll be talking about. Anywhozies, let's get on with this discussion.

Having a good attitude on OldCP

I love OldCP, and sometimes if I'm sad, mad, bored, whatever, I like to go and spend time with my friends. My friends help cheer me up and fill me with happiness. Now, I think that if you're going to come on OldCP, or the Forum, you should bring a good attitude along with you. Now, I do think it's a good thing to express your feelings, but if you're going to come online, don't be grumpy. Sometimes if you're acting grumpy, sad, annoyed, it can affect other people. I like to hang out in a happy environment with happy people, and I'm sure many other people feel the same way. So, in conclusion, when you're online, try having a good attitude about things, because your mood can affect others.

Having a good attitude in real life

Having a good attitude in real life is also important. When you're with other people, or any time, things don't always go your way. At least try to stay positive about things. Having a bad attitude can not only affect others, but it affects you as a person. If you think positive thoughts, you will find yourself to be a more happy person.

There is a good in everything. Most of the time, people just find the flaws in things, such as themselves or whatever, but if you just look at the flaws, you aren't going to be a very happy or nice person. Look at the positive in life. Be an optimist, not a pessimist.

I wuv all of you!

<3 Glims <3

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in The Pookie Standard #18 • 4th July 2015, 09:34 PM

Great news report! Awesome as always.

Also, the picture on the top says 2013 LOL

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Royal Party • 4th July 2015, 06:20 PM

Bashy Lecturer wrote on 4th July 2015 06:14 PM:
You have to have ALL of those requirements?? qq.

How's LeoRPG doing??
No, you just need at least one of them. :P

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Royal Party • 4th July 2015, 06:11 PM

O.o 10,000 gold... Who has that

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in A Timer for Sacrifices • 4th July 2015, 04:14 PM

I like this idea. Every day I'm going to check if I'm able to make a sacrifice soon. Having a timer would be helpful so I know how much longer.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in How to: Create a club • 4th July 2015, 02:12 PM

Cool! I like making clubs, so this will help me! :)