SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Hand game • 7th July 2015, 09:48 AM

Glimmsf

I was pretty close. :P

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Im looking • 7th July 2015, 08:53 AM

Maybe join team Topaz! :P It's not an extremely huge team, so it's kind of nice. All of the members are super nice.

#TeamTopaz

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Free Pictures Taken By Camera • 7th July 2015, 08:48 AM

Wow you take very clear photos! Any time I need a screenshot, I'll definitely come to you! :)

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Detective Application - Mists • 7th July 2015, 08:43 AM

Good application, but I think it would be even better if you added more detail in the answers that were really short.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Its not fair • 6th July 2015, 09:51 PM

I think it's because the "popular" people have a lot of friends, so their friends want to be apart of their team, with people they know and are friends with.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Mod Comp Team: Team Topaz • 6th July 2015, 09:11 PM

Yaass! I'm so excited for the moderator competition! I'm so excited about this new team, and hopefully everything goes well. :)

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Lel to Lol • 6th July 2015, 09:05 PM

Oh yeah, it has done this for a while, and it's really annoying.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Theory of the return of Moderators • 6th July 2015, 09:04 PM

Good theory. It makes sense for them to attack during the mod comp since that has to do with moderators. Plus, that's a time when everybody is together.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Detective Application~Glimmer • 6th July 2015, 05:15 PM

Glimmer's Detective Application

Aloha! :3. Today, I will be applying for Detective. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read through my application. ;). This is something that I have been wanting to apply for, and I decided to just go for it, since crimezone is finally back and Hashir is looking for new detectives. I hope you consider me the newest Detective of the DSGHQ.

OldCP Username: My username on OldCP is Glimmerglam.

Why I want this rank:
The reason I want this rank is because I enjoy mysteries and crime solving. For a while, I was obsessed with this show called Whodunnit, which is a murder mystery show, and that is when I realized I enjoyed mysteries and crime solving. Also, I don't know about you, but I enjoy all the roleplay in OldCP. It makes the game more fun and unique. Being a detective would make it even more fun, being able to solve the crimes of the iceghosts, blackhawks, and bandits. I would love to help out the community in figuring out what had happened. Whenever there is something roleplay-ish happening around the island, I like to take time to wander around and look for clues or any changes in the rooms.

Theories
I have made quite a few theories, and one of my theories was correct: It was a theory that the Black Hawks will come back. Fizz was an old moderator, so that could represent people from the past coming back. I also provided screen shots of Nurk talking about when the Black Hawks come back. So that was correct. (Damen liked that post, by the way. :P) Click the link to read that theory: http://forums.damenspike.com/view/?id=44800

Maturity:
I wouldn't say I'm the most mature person in the world. I can be pretty weird and crazy sometimes, but hey. There is always a time for immaturity. I am always mature in the correct situations. Plus, I never start any drama or freak out over things. So, I'm pretty sure that I have a good amount of maturity. Not too mature, but also not too immature.

Am I trusted?
Yes, I believe I am trusted. On OldCP, I have met so many amazing friends who I know and trust, who also trust me. I have been on the DSGHQ long enough for many to trust me. I believe I have gained the trust of many. I've been here since the end of July, and joined the forum on August 8th, 2014. So, I've almost been here for a full year. I have also been a Master before. (That didn't last long, because the person who made me a Master didn't get permission), but if I wasn't trusted, I would have never gotten that rank in the first place.

What I will do as detective
As a detective, I will fulfill my duties in solving crimes. I will try my best to come up with educated theories, and will be on the lookout for clues. As I said before, I really enjoy mysteries and trying to solve them, so I think I would do my job well, and have alot of fun doing it.

Grammar
I would say I have very good grammar. I only usually mess up my grammar because of auto correct or because I'm typing too fast that I make a mistake.

Am I active?
Yes, I am very active. I try my best to get onto OldCP every day for as long as I can. Even if I am on the road, I have an app called Puffin that allows me to go onto OldCP on my phone. So, yeah. I am an active user.

Will I abuse any kind of power?
If I am ever actually given a sword or a gun, of course I wouldn't abuse. I would use the weapon only when necessary. Plus, abusing my power would be such a stupid thing to do. All that would get you is banned and known as a traitor. I love this community and I would never, ever, commit treason.

Conclusion
Well, this is the end of my Detective Application. Thank you for taking the time to read through it. I hope you consider me as a detective. :).

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in New Team! - Sam • 6th July 2015, 11:14 AM

Aww, I've been with the Wizards ever since I joined here. I guess this is the closest to the Wizards I can get. I'll try to make the tryouts, but I'm not sure if I can. If not, we can try to work something out. :P

And if not, I'll join my friend, Lemmy's team.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Elbows Game • 6th July 2015, 11:02 AM

Xsodloe

I was close???

I'm on my phone don't judge

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in team lemons! • 6th July 2015, 10:54 AM

Girl, I'd love to join, but I'm already part of the Wizards. :( I'll still be there supporting your team! Love chu. <3 <3 <3 <7

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Game of Mods - Summer 2015 • 6th July 2015, 09:27 AM

Awesome! As always, I can't wait, and I wish good luck to all the teams competing!

Go Wizards! :3

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Daily Debate #1- Texas • 5th July 2015, 11:04 PM

Deenie wrote on 5th July 2015 11:03 PM:
Glimmer said on 5th July 2015 10:57 PM:
I think it should stay because what kind of country would we be with 49 states? I mean seriously nine is a terrible, sinful number. Ugh if we had an odd number of states like that we shouldn't even be called a country.

Then Obama could make Cuba the new 50th state and it would be amazing for everyone.

yes.