SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Font? • 30th June 2015, 07:54 PM

What you do is type what you want to type in between this:

[ font=(name of the font here) ]whatever you want to say here[ /font ]

Just don't space it out like I did. Hope this helped. It's kind of hard to explain.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Easily being one's bae • 30th June 2015, 07:46 PM

Your posts make my day. XD

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in I'm new • 30th June 2015, 07:40 PM

Hi, I'm Glimmer! Welcome to the DSGHQ. I hope you enjoy your time here. This is such an awesome, nice, and fun community. Make sure to read the rules and the tutorial. To see the tutorial, some people have provided links for you already. :3

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Moderator Application [Rosie] • 30th June 2015, 07:26 PM

This was an outstanding application! I wish you the best of luck in achieving your virtual dreams! :3 +1!

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Master Application ~ Glimmer • 30th June 2015, 07:06 PM

Luke wrote on 30th June 2015 05:06 PM:
This is an amazing application and you seem to have pretty good grammar. You have reached the requirements for this rank so I see no reason not to promote you. If any other staff feel a different way about this promotion, just say.

Thank you so much! :) You don't know how excited I am :3

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in The Minecraft Showdown (Event) • 30th June 2015, 03:38 PM

Sounds fun! Too bad I don't have a minecraft... XD

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Master Application ~ Glimmer • 30th June 2015, 03:31 PM

Glimmer's Master Application

Aloha! Today I am going to apply for Master. This is a rank that I've been wanting to apply for for quite some time now. After some thinking, I just decided to go for it. If you like this application, feel free to leave a +1, but if you don't, you can leave a -1. So, without further ado, my Master Application. I hope you enjoy it! :)

What is your name on the DSGHQ Forum? My original username is 'mods1', but now I usually just keep it as Glimmer, since that's what I've been called since I first joined OldCP.

Why do you want this Rank? The reason I want this rank is because I want to be a role model for many of the users. I believe that I'm a helpful person in any given situation, and I try to help out as much as possible. That's just something that I love to do, and it feels right to do it. Becoming a Master would give me more ways to help out and keep this community safe. I do think that I am a helpful and nice person, and I can act as a great role model for the users. I have been a part of this community for a while now, so I have good experience and knowledge.

Why should you be a Master? My answer to this question is pretty much the same for the one above this. I love to help. When people are asking any kinds of questions, I do my best to answer them. I also do my best to stop drama, and try to help people sort issues out before they get into trouble, or create too much drama here. I seriously hate drama, and it doesn't lead to anything good. Secondly, I am good at handling things well. If there are any problems going on with users, I help with sorting it out in a calm manner.

What is your experience here in the DSGHQ? I have been a part of OldCP since the end of July, and a member of the forum since August 8, 2014, so almost a year. I haven't had any ranks before, but you've got to start somewhere, right? I do have a lot of knowledge about this community, and I'm very experienced.

How is you grammar? I would say that I've got pretty good grammar. I'm not really crazy about grammar, so if I make a small mistake, I don't really care to fix it, unless it's one of my discussions. But overall, I have good grammar, so there really isn't always much to fix.

Are you mature? I'm a pretty mature person. I'm not gonna deny that I'm weird and crazy, but I'm always mature in the right situations. I don't cause drama and I try not to argue with people.

Thank you for reading my Master Application. I hope you consider me the newest Master of the DSGHQ Forums, and I promise that if I am entrusted with this rank, I will serve everyone well. :3

<3 Glims <3

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in The Big Truth • 30th June 2015, 01:14 PM

I think you guys need to sort things out through PM, but try not to cause any drama. If you guys aren't friends anymore, stop fighting about things. Fighting isn't going to make things any better. Sort things out in a more calm and friendly manner. Maybe that could even help build up your friendship again.

If you're claiming that you don't have any friends, then you could make a friend again by sorting this out in a friendly way. Be kind to others and I'm sure many people will want to be your friend.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Dark Things • 30th June 2015, 11:11 AM

Dice wrote on 30th June 2015 10:57 AM:
I already made a discussion about this... You commented on it...

I noticed these things, too, but I also added things that you didn't add to yours...

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Treatment Towards Moderators • 30th June 2015, 09:53 AM

I used to feel that way about moderators, but some people, including you, have good points and definitely changed my mind about that, and how nobody's perfect, and mods need fun. Good post. :).

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Moderator App -Coca Drake • 30th June 2015, 09:43 AM

Outstanding application! I wish you the best of luck in earning the moderator position. I really think you deserve it! :)

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Dark Things • 30th June 2015, 09:38 AM

Aloha! I can finally post on this account again! :D. So I noticed a few things around the island. There are a few things that are black, but aren't supposed to be. Note - this could be a glitch, but I still felt like pointing these out in case they aren't. Anywhozies...

http://i.imgur.com/2qVGVUt.png

That tree isn't supposed to be so dark. ^^

http://i.imgur.com/C5RC9UA.png

I believe that is an unsolved case from a while ago, but I don't know if that light bulb is supposed to be out...

http://imgur.com/peIJ8qw

More darkness...

Lastly, I saw these little things on the mine shack. http://imgur.com/hscgLA4 I looked up a picture of the old mineshack, and those little light things weren't there... Strange...

Wait, those light things are pretty much all over the mineshack... http://prntscr.com/7n42la

Again, these could just be a glitch, but I don't know. Just some strange things.

Also, here is my Fizz theory. :) http://forums.damenspike.com/view/?id=44800

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Damen with his people • 30th June 2015, 09:15 AM

I love this picture.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in How do make a jr? • 30th June 2015, 09:13 AM

It's kind of complicated, but you go to http://swfcrate.com

It's hard for me to do it because I get confused, so if you have trouble making a jr, you can ask a friend to do it for you. That's what I did.