SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Weirdness • 14th March 2015, 03:41 PM

lulu2 wrote on 14th March 2015 03:39 PM:
Glimmer said on 14th March 2015 03:37 PM:
OMG WOAH HER FACE OMG THIS IS NIALL'S LONG LOST SISTER! IT HAS TO BE

it's not doe. She's not even from Ireland. Like Niall is... But this is creepy.
whaaaaa??? That's downright creepy doe

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Weirdness • 14th March 2015, 03:37 PM

OMG WOAH HER FACE OMG THIS IS NIALL'S LONG LOST SISTER! IT HAS TO BE

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in I wanna say sorry • 14th March 2015, 03:20 PM

It was very mature of you to apologize. :)

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in pi • 14th March 2015, 02:59 PM

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Bring Back Roleplay! • 14th March 2015, 12:20 PM

Yaaass! Roleplay was so exciting! For example, the iceghosts war that happened on Damen's Day was so fun and exciting! Everyone was making cool theories and it was fun working as a community to figure things out.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Debate #4: Uniforms • 14th March 2015, 09:20 AM

Choc wrote on 14th March 2015 08:51 AM:
Yes, I think they should.
Sure, they can be ugly, unconformable and stupid, but I don't wanna go and be bullied because the way I dress.
In Australia, it's suck it up or detention. We don't get that freedom that you guys get.

Uniforms represent a school. If you do happen to wear one, not only are you honoring your school, but your also respecting yourself.
What teens wear these days are too revealing, seriously.
- Choc

I totally agree.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Debate #4: Uniforms • 14th March 2015, 09:19 AM

Choco wrote on 13th March 2015 07:20 PM:
Hey guys! I know I haven't done a debate in quite a long time. So let's just jump into it.
Here's the debate of the day:
Should schools use uniforms?
Here are the people that I interviewed answers!
Bobby21 Answered: Yes, because they suck.
Saber574 Answered: Yes, because it looks official.
Of course, everyone has their own answer so I will take whatever I get.
Let's not forget the top three best answers to Debate #3: Tuition!
Amazng Alice Answered: I believe it should not be free. Why? Because if college were free, it would be High School all over again. College is a privilege, not a right. What if a student got free education and done nothing with it? I mean, I believe the cost of college should decrease a bit, but not decrease all the way to free. Also, if colleges were free, than taxes would go up. Colleges would not be able to fund for the programs they have and would reply on the government for money. College is like any other business, and like all businesses, they need money. $$$
Sophie Answered: Knowledge should be the only fee. I mean, with fees, a stupid person with a lot of money could go to college, but a smart person that works hard and studies that's poor couldn't go? I highly doubt that's fair.
Choc Answered: College can't be free, and that's the sad truth.They NEED money to provide programs, technology and other things. Sure it's unfair, but they need it. You can't just rock up with nothing. They can drop it, but not so much. It's called life.
Of course, everyone's answer counts! If your answer about this debate is good enough, you'll be featured in the next debate!
Debate On!
ChocoCupcake

I have to wear a uniform at my school. I think uniforms are better than none because I bet a lot people would be judged on how they dress, and there could be alot of drama. On some special days, we'll get a free dress day, and the "popular" girls always wear skin tight jeans, short shorts, or anything that they think will make them look more attractive, but people need to focus on learning instead of how they look.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Frozen 2 confirmed • 12th March 2015, 07:39 PM

Lol I couldn't even get through the first movie

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Make a jr? *wiggles brows* • 12th March 2015, 07:26 PM

Oh hey. ;)

Soooo I'm still a failure when it comes to the whole swf crate thing, and I've already had a bunch of people explain it to me, but it still makes no sense and nothing works for me.

Soooo....... Anyone want to make me a jr? ;) I know you want to.

Please.

Please just do it for me.

ANYWHOZIES

Whoever is nice enough to make me a jr can read on.

The jr will be called /jr cat

There is already a /jr cats, but not a /jr cat

And it shall have this wonderful picture here:

If you make me this jr, I will get on my hands and knees and clean your feet. Also, you'll need to PM me abouts it.

k bye.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in I quit ~ izzeh bug • 12th March 2015, 07:07 PM

Aw, Izzy Bug ;( . You have always been such an amazing friend and chicken. You were an awesome detective. You never failed to make me laugh. I will miss you so much.

Stay funny, and may the chicken be with you.

<3

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Favourite Channels • 11th March 2015, 07:54 PM

I have that problem alot. I'll have to go on a search for my channel or someone else's

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Badges • 8th March 2015, 11:24 AM

I think you made a mistake. You put two pictures of the I Love Boogie badge, and next to one it says "Make a post about a Mordor" XD I'm pretty sure the one about the mordor is the ring thing.

Anywhozies, great post! ily! <3 <3 <3

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in [New Feature!] DSGHQ Levels • 4th March 2015, 08:50 AM

Awesome new feature! Thanks, Damen.

I noticed a little number beside my name.

Is there a certain amount of posts you need to make to level up?

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Ugh • 3rd March 2015, 10:11 PM

Lol I didn't even say the word calm down guys. what ever happened to that sticks and stones rhyme

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Ugh • 3rd March 2015, 08:23 PM

Okay, I'm a bit mad, and I feel like I have to rant about this in a post so don't mind me unless you feel like reading about my night.

Okay.....

So, last night, I came back from the pool back to our condo. (We're vacationing in CO) So, I get home just in time to watch Monday Night Raw, so I turn it on in my room.

My sister wanted me to come into the living room to help make snow ice cream, so she turns the TV to Raw.

Just then, my brother, dad, and some friends walk in the door and start watching.

So I leave and go back to my room to continue watching. While I'm watching, I hear everybody in the other room laughing and yelling "Ha! This is so fake!" And oh my god that really pushed my buttons.

So pretty much they were calling Roman Reigns "Snake", like wtf, they thought J&J Security were actual security guards, they thought it was all fake punching and whatnot... uhh no.

J&J Security are just some short dudes who follow Seth Rollins and interfere with matches. Roman Reigns' name isn't Snake, and it's not fake, it's scripted.

Okay, so today we were on the ski lift and my dad brought it up again, and they kept talking about it, and I wanted to explain everything but they don't know that I'm into the wwe so that would be awkward.

But whatever they're just clueless.