SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Stronger • 2nd March 2015, 06:20 PM

I haven't posted a story in a while like I usually do, so here. Enjoy.

My eyes scanned the vast feild, which was pretty much just a bunch of fake grass with lines of colorful paint and spray. Not to mention, the lines were horribly drawn. They weren't exactly straight, nor were the paint colors that were chosen ever had been seen on a normal football feild.

As a matter of fact, the paint probably wasn't even dry, considering there were bright splashes of color on my team mates' white uniforms. Now that I was thinking about it, everybody looked like colorful football playing unicorns.

"Litza! Get over here this instant!" Our angry, bald couch yelled out to me, awakening me from my thoughts. Our coach was always a strict man- a strict man with no social life. He had a large round belly that showed years of television and potato chips.

I shook my head, jogging over to the rest of the team to join their huddle. This was my first ever football practice, and it was extremely nerve racking considering this practice was pretty much my tryout for the team. If I played well, I could continue the practices and play in games with all the guys.

"Now, as you may know, Litza is here for today's practice. This is her tryout." The coach said, louder than he probably intended to be. "We must treat her with respect." Honestly, it was surprising to hear those words come out of his mouth.

A few of the guys chuckled, probably at the thought of a girl possibly joining the team, or maybe because they thought it was useless for me to be even trying this out because I would end up failing.

I followed all the guys to the middle of the vast feild that looked like a bucket of unicorn vomit. Everybody got into a line, so I stood at the end of it. "Okay! Conditioning!" The couch exclaimed, holding a clipboard in front of himself.

Every time he yelled at us to drop, we would have to drop on the dirty, fake grass and onto our hands and knees. When he screamed at us to get up, we would have to get up and jog in place.

This went on for a while, each time getting quicker and quicker. My bones started to weaken and my hands started to scab up, but I knew I had to keep going. If my body was to give up, I'd probably be rejected. Not only that, but I'd be told off by pretty much every guy here.

My face started to sweat like Niagara Falls. My heart was beating fast, pounding against my chest while I breathed heavily, trying to keep going. Every part of me wanted to stop, to take a ten minute breather, but that wasn't an option.

"Drop!" The coach yelled. His voice sounded distant to me, like he was miles away. My legs shook and collapsed from under me. I took a breath as I sat on my hands and knees. "Up!" He yelled, far too soon.

My jogging started to slow down, and I dropped again as he told us. Soon enough, everybody was getting to their feet again. I was a bit late on getting up, but I pushed myself to go longer.

"That's enough! Get some water!" The couch yelled after about ten minutes. I let out a long breath, collapsing on the ground and wincing. Maybe I was too out of shape...

When I could finally start walking without my legs falling out from underneath me, I lazily walked toward the white plastic table on the side of the feild, which held a bunch of plastic cups and a water dispenser. I grabbed one of the last cups and filled it up with the cold liquid, drinking it in just a few sips.

"Haha! Look at poor little Litza! Dude, she looks like she just came out of the pool." A girl shouted. I craned my neck to the right. Five girls were sitting on the sidelines just waiting for their chance to flirt with the jocks. They were all wearing tight, colorful jeans, heels, and wide chested shirts. They weren't even sweating, even though the sun was scorching hot.

I rolled my eyes at them. "Well at least I'm pretty enough that I dont need makeup. Oh, and I actually do a sport, play hard, and sweat, unlike you people." The words just slipped out of my mouth with no thought put into them.

The redhead, Alyssa, opened her mouth, but closed it right afterwards. She looked totally shocked that I even said anything at all, which made me happy. "Well- ugh! You're just joining this team because you want to be noticed!"

I took a deep breath. "I joined this team because I have a passion. And let me tell you, my passion is not chasing boys around all the time."

The blondie, Grace, whispered something to Alyssa, something that made all the girls laugh. "Wow." She said. "Well, we thought you were a girl... Maybe we were wrong...?"

"I am a girl. The only people who don't seem to be real girls are you people." I spit back at them. "And I know you're jelous and all, but come on."

The large clique rolled their eyes at me and continued whispering. I smiled, shoving my helmet back on and stalking away.

The rest of the practice consisted of passing the ball around, splitting into two different teams, and playing a small game. Yes, I was tackled pretty hard, and it hurt, but it was still fun and I felt like I did a decent job. There would have been no reason to not accept me.

The coach was standing by the table at the end of practice, chugging a full bottle of yellow Gatorade. All the rest of the guys on the team were making their way toward the group of rude, self-contained girls. Ugh, what do they even find in them?

I was covered in dirt, sweat, fake grass, and neon colored paint, I realized after the coach made a weird face at me. "You did well." He told me.

I smiled. "Thanks. I had fun. So...?" My smile turned into a slight smirk as I awaited the big answer. This was it. Was he even going to tell me? A million thoughts were running through my mind at that moment.

"Well, considering you're a girl," He said, which angered me for a moment, "And you've never exactly played this before... You're quite good. You'd make a good defender."

"So, am I on the team or what?" I asked hopefully. My heart started to pound against my chest, it almost hurt.

He sighed. "I- I guess so." There was almost a bit of disappointment to his voice, maybe since he's run out of guys and is now letting a girl on his team. Well, he's lucky to have me now.

My smile widened. A part of me actually wanted to just take a step toward him and hug his eyes out, but that would have been weird, right? "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I squeaked instead. "I promise I will not let you down!" The excitement was overwhelming. Now the chance has reached me, the chance to get out their and show the school what I can do.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in I will miss Crimezone • 25th February 2015, 04:16 PM

I totally agree! I hope it comes back one day. The roleplay was so much fun!

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in OldCP Moderator Application • 13th February 2015, 04:06 PM

You need more experience

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Forums Moderator App. -Chex • 10th February 2015, 07:16 PM

THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZINGLY MAJESTICAL PERFECTLY AWESOME APP.

Good luck! :D <3 <3 <3 <333333333

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Warlord Competition Series 2 Results • 3rd February 2015, 06:38 PM

Ugh I'm so bummed that I missed this

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in school life • 3rd February 2015, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Time for Math. Math is the best part of the day. For the first nearly hour, that is. I have the absolute best math teacher in history. However, whenever it's near 11:00 A.M, this random lady comes in and I still don't know who she is and nobody else does. She is so rude, like oh man gawd. If you don't have a paper taken out of your binder the second it is asked, you go to the principal. And she could probably take Madea. I went to my Math teacher at lunch one time and she revealed to me that the lady received permission from the principal and she's fine with it, which is the only thing I don't like about my math teacher.

I have the worst math teacher of all time. She's annoying, speaks like a robot, repeats EVERYTHING she says about ten times a day, talks too loud and too much, has an annoying voice, and gives us WAAAAYYYYY too much homework each night

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Glimmer's Inactivity :O • 2nd February 2015, 07:51 PM

Alohaaaaaaaa! :D

I've been so inactive lately and I wanted to apologize to anyone that actually cared. I've just been super busy the past week so I haven't really been able to come on lately. Plus, I've been sucked into this new book called City of Bones. Soooo yeah.

I will be more active now… Yeah. I'm pretty much done with this book, so…

Anywhozies, sorry for teh short post :3

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in My friend reported my forum's • 28th January 2015, 03:11 PM

I'm kind of confused as to what's happening… Could you add more detail and explanations in your posts in the future? Not to be mean or anything.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in OldCP Moderator Application • 25th January 2015, 12:49 PM

Nice, detailed application! +1!

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in OldCP Moderator Application • 25th January 2015, 12:49 PM

Nice, detailed application! +1!

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in DamenBall Snaildom 2015 • 24th January 2015, 09:28 PM

Sorry, did I dislike this? I think I did. If I did, sorry it was an accident.

Also, great idea :3

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Typing • 23rd January 2015, 09:16 PM

Yes, I'm sure many will find this helpful :)

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Mystical Cat #1 • 23rd January 2015, 09:08 PM

Cool story so far! :)

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in How to set your profile pic • 23rd January 2015, 08:16 PM

Awesome tutorial! I'm sure it will help many people who don't know how to do this. I wish I had read a tutorial like this when I first joined :P

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Cover • 23rd January 2015, 07:32 PM

Aloha!!!!!!

So, I love books, and I love writing. I have an app called Wattpad, which is an app where you can write stories and read other peoples' stories. And alot of the stories are amazing like they are written by actual authors. A few books that are on Wattpad have been publisheAnyways, enough about this.

The reason for this post is because I need help creating a cover. Whenever I try to make a cover for my book, I completely fail. So, I'll need your help! Please. XD.

So, the name of the story is Love Unleashed

That will need to be on the cover, and so will the authors name. My user is Dakitty. So, that'll need to be on the cover.

It's about werewolves and hunting and stuff. So, what I would want to be on the cover is maybe a girl hunter dressed in all black or a black wolf. Maybe both? Whatever looks really good.

It needs to have a good font that looks good with good colors. Good good good XD. Alot of good covers are made on pixlr editor.

If you a decide to try to make me a cover, try to make it detailed and unique. Make it something that someone would want to read because the cover is so amazing. But, keep it simple, not crazy pictures everywhere.

:)