Sounds awesome! Hope i can make it.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Decide The Motto! • 18th January 2015, 11:00 PM

Always keep a smile on your face, it looks beautiful

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Ads on DSGHQ • 18th January 2015, 10:57 PM

I've seen an ad about viewing arrest records...........

?

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in My Jr Rooms! • 18th January 2015, 09:23 PM

SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO DISLIKE

I LOVE YOUR JRS

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Oldcp memories v9 ~Jilly • 17th January 2015, 10:00 PM

Awesome video! Thank you for sharing it. <3333333 :)))))

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Accepting PW Applications! • 17th January 2015, 07:53 PM

Glimmer's Penguin Watch Application :3

Oldcp Name: Glimmerglam

What will you do as a PW Brother? As a PW Brother, I would help keep this community safe. Being part of the Penguin Watch is a responsibility. As a PW, I would be active, as I'm usually on about every day, I would keep my eye out for any users breaking rules, and I would most definitely keep this community safe, along with the Moderators and Knights.

Will you abuse as a PW Brother? Well, of course not. Abusing powers would result in demotion, and not only demotion, but it's not okay to abuse your powers on someone for a stupid reason, or no reason at all. Abusing my powers is something I wouldn't think about doing, as it is something extremely stupid to do.

Why do you think you are right for the job? I think that I'm right for the job because I do believe that I am responsible enough to be a PW Brother. I would want to help out new users or any users. Plus, I hate bullies, and I'm sure that loads of other people do, too. Same with people who break the DSGHQ rules. I want to keep this place safe from those types of people. I don't like having to just sit around and let that stuff happen. Sometimes telling a moderator doesn't help. They might need proof that I might not be able to provide, or they're AFK. Also, I joined OldCP in the middle of July.

Will you leak your identity to anyone? No! Brothers are supposed to be kept a secret, so I would keep it that way. I would never tell any of my best friends on the DSGHQ. No matter how excited about it I may be, I would never leak any secret Penguin Watch information. It's classified for a reason.

Will you respect your fellow Brothers and Captains? Yes, I would. I am a respectful person, and I'm mature. Well, I'm mature in the right situations :P. I believe in treating others the way that I would want to be treated, and I surely wouldn't want to be treated with disrespect, so I would respect my fellow Brothers and Captains.

Thank you for reading. :3 I hope you consider me as a new Brother of the Penguin Watch.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in How to make a JR • 17th January 2015, 01:55 PM

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :3

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Iggy Azalza Comes To Town • 17th January 2015, 10:11 AM

Lol. You know, to make this easier to read instead of having to click all the links, you can do this:

[ img ](link goes here)[ /img ] without the spaces, though

So, it would turn out like this:

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in How do I upload a swf? • 17th January 2015, 09:38 AM

So, I've been trying to upload a swf, but I pretty much can't. There's this button that says Choose File, so whenever I choose a picture, it doesn't work.

Does anybody know what to do? Cause I'm lost.

Sorry for the short post.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in How I met the Bella Twins • 10th January 2015, 09:49 PM

AJ wrote on 10th January 2015 03:41 PM:
IceeSofie said on 10th January 2015 01:56 PM:
What an interesting story! I have loved WWE since I was about 3, I don't remember but it was after I moved to the U.S. I am actually really jealous you got to meet the Bella Twins. Gosh. Your story of meeting them and John Cena is very interesting. I also watch Total Divas as well. I have to say, if I had the chance to be a WWE diva I honestly would take it.

I'm going to be a Diva when I grow up! xD
I want to be a diva, too. My parents probably wouldn't like me wrestling, but I would like me wrestling. I really want to be a diva. I already came up with a ring name and a signature move and everything. XD

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in How I met the Bella Twins • 10th January 2015, 01:02 PM

Sounds so awweessomeee. My parents don't know I'm into the WWE XD. I hope I can meet the Bella Twins sometime. And AJ Lee.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in OldCP • 10th January 2015, 12:01 PM

Yeah, it happened to me earlier. I just had to refresh the page/

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in OldCP tutorial! • 9th January 2015, 10:48 PM

Lylance wrote on 9th January 2015 09:19 PM:
Just want to say, good tutorial.
LOL This discussion is from last year. You just made my day

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Daniel Bryan • 9th January 2015, 10:35 PM

YES! YES! YES!

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Choosing to join house • 9th January 2015, 09:43 PM

Hmm, the Wizards is a pretty awesome house ;) Another popular house is the Freehawks.