Wow, this is really good! I love this! :D

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in WOW ITS OFFICIAL • 22nd January 2015, 08:00 PM

You're so luckyyyy <3 <3 <3 puppiess

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Living in the moment • 22nd January 2015, 06:34 PM

Life is short. I'm sure we all know that. So, hopefully we all live full, long lives, and you might probably think that the amount of time we live on Earth is long. But if you think about it, time flies by so quickly. Thinking back, Kindergarten feels like just yesterday, and it has been 7 or 6 years since then!

Life being so short kind of stinks. But let me tell you this, if you think so, use your time here wisely. This is the only life you get, so listen to that song which is the theme song to Big Time Rush. "It's the only life you get, so you've got to live it big time."

So what I'm telling you right now is live in the moment. Savor the wonderful times you might get to spend with your families during holidays, vacations, or all the fun, exciting times in your life. Because before you know it, you're gonna be old and might not be able to do the fun things you get to do as a kid.

Follow your dreams. Be good. Live in the moment.

And let's not forget most of all: yolo.

Seriously, who says that anymore? Well, I do, because yolo has alot of meaning behind it. You only live once.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Saber News Jan.20th • 20th January 2015, 10:58 PM

I love your news reports! +1,000,000

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Master application • 20th January 2015, 09:54 PM

Best wishes on becoming Master! This application is masterful! :3 +1!

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Everything Wrong with NewCP • 20th January 2015, 09:49 PM

Everything Wrong with NewCP

Disney. We all know who dat is. Disney, the company that ruined the virtual world of Club Penguin for us all. But, I'm going to say this: if it wasn't for Disney ruining Club penguin, we most likely wouldn't have OldCP.biz. Anyways, off topic…

Aloha! So, there are a bunch of things wrong with NewCP. Let's talk about all those problems. And we shall discuss them. Ja?

The Chat Filter-
Damn, this thing is annoying. So, I rarely go on NewCP nowadays, but I'm just going to think back to the days when I actually did. The olden days. This chat filter is the key to online frustration. First of all, if you were ever talking to somebody, and say something, then they'll just say: ???. So, literally after everything you say, you would have to ask, "Did that show?" and most likely the answer would be, "No." It's so annoying, it really is. You could have spent hours making a hell of an awesome igloo then went to advertise for another hour. Then finally you go to check it and nobody is there. And you got no votes during that process. You want to know why nobody came? It may have been because your igloo stunk, OR because whatever you were saying while you were advertising didn't show up, so you were just randomly dancing like a freak at the town.

The Clothes-
These clothes that Disney designs for the penguins stink. You know those items for your face that is supposed to be makeup and eyeliner and whatnot? Yeah, well it actually looks like you're wearing a unibrow. And don't even get me started on all the clothing, hair, and shoes, because they just look bad. It's just the way they are designed make them look so bad on the penguins. Moving on.

Igloo Items-
THEY ARE TOO BIG. Like, if you compare the old igloo items to the new Disney made ones, you'll see a huge difference. These items are really big compared to the old items. And they just don't look good. Along with the clothing, these igloo items are cheesy and tacky. Like seriously, they look so bad like omg.

The Island Itself-
I hate how they changed all the rooms. It all started with the Night Club, then the Pizza Parlor, then these new designs went haywire and changed the whole island. They got rid of the book room and turned it into the Club Penguin Times. They changed the Night Club into the Dance Club, and the Gift Shop into the Clothes Shop. Not to mention, it's not even a shop anymore. It's a modeling runway thingy….

The Puffles-
They look ugly now. nuff said.

OldCP.biz is sooooo much better. Even better than the actual Club penguin back in the good ole days. We get to wear 2 head items, neck, body, etc. items. There are /jr rooms. We get the Royal Thrones. There is- or at least was- role-play. Yup.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in DSGHQ Tutorial • 20th January 2015, 09:25 PM

Wow, nice tutorial +1

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Rookies • 20th January 2015, 09:13 PM

This is a good idea. I think it's unfair for rookies to not be able to PM others.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN! • 19th January 2015, 07:04 PM

I don't even play FNAF. It seems boring XD

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Make me a Jr..? ;) • 19th January 2015, 07:01 PM

Deenie wrote on 19th January 2015 06:31 PM:
I can make it.
:OOOOOOOOO ty bby

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in OldCP Survey • 19th January 2015, 06:28 PM

Lloyd wrote on 19th January 2015 06:17 PM:
Amazing Alice said on 19th January 2015 05:53 PM:
Hey dudes and dudets! I thought I would do a little fun survey for you guys, so I get to know you guys better! (No personal information required) It's a quick servey for OldCP! So here is my survey, and then you guys comment and make your survey next!

OldCP Username: 1Alice1

Rank You Would Like To Earn: Moderator

(This Question Is For Staff Only) Rank You Currently Have: None

Favorite Jr Room: /jr shiphold

Favorite Outfit: /outfit alicebae

Favorite Place From Map: Dock

Favorite Command, And Why: /outfit (name of outfit) because if you want to change into an outfit, you don't have to go searching for it in your inventory!

Favorite Mascot: Dot

Favorite Puffle, And Why: Yellow Puffle because he/she is very creative and artistic like me, and loves art like me!

Favorite Color Your Penguin Wears: Brown

That's it guys! I hope you enjoyed my survey! Byezers!

Hmmm this is more like an about me, not an application, here's a guide for applications:

Dear Administrators, please considere me a (rank).

DSGHQ Name:

Real name (optional):

Experience:

Skills:

Reason to be employed:

This is the REALLY basic things, you can include if you are active, etc.

She's not creating an application, it's just a survey for other people to do.

But this isn't really supposed to be in the applications place…. so...

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in OldCP Survey • 19th January 2015, 06:27 PM

Amazing Alice wrote on 19th January 2015 05:53 PM:
Hey dudes and dudets! I thought I would do a little fun survey for you guys, so I get to know you guys better! (No personal information required) It's a quick servey for OldCP! So here is my survey, and then you guys comment and make your survey next!

OldCP Username: 1Alice1

Rank You Would Like To Earn: Moderator

(This Question Is For Staff Only) Rank You Currently Have: None

Favorite Jr Room: /jr shiphold

Favorite Outfit: /outfit alicebae

Favorite Place From Map: Dock

Favorite Command, And Why: /outfit (name of outfit) because if you want to change into an outfit, you don't have to go searching for it in your inventory!

Favorite Mascot: Dot

Favorite Puffle, And Why: Yellow Puffle because he/she is very creative and artistic like me, and loves art like me!

Favorite Color Your Penguin Wears: Brown

That's it guys! I hope you enjoyed my survey! Byezers!

OldCP Username: Glimmerglam

Rank I would like to earn: Moderator

Favorite Jr Room: /jr cookie

Favorite Outfit: MHMM I'm not telling the name of the outfit XD. But it involves the cat hat of majesticalness.

Favorite Place from the map: Town

Favorite Command: /head because I love all the weird heads. I also like the /jr command because it's awesome and the /outfit command because it's helpful.

Favorite Mascot: Rookie because he's derpy.

Favorite Puffle: Purple because purple is the color of magic.

Favorite color my penguin wears: Peach

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Jealousy • 19th January 2015, 06:11 PM

This is such a wonderful post.

<3 <3 <33333333333333333333

I wuv you and your posts

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Make me a Jr..? ;) • 19th January 2015, 06:09 PM

Wintersummer wrote on 19th January 2015 06:04 PM:
Glimmer said on 19th January 2015 05:53 PM:
Aloha!

Soooooo… I've been having a bit of trouble on SwfCrate. I really want to create a jr, but I just can't seem to Upload a Swf and I'm really confused, so I was wondering if anyone could create a jr for me….?

Name: /jr Glimmer

I want it to be this room:

But without that penguin standing there. lol.

If the jr is accepted, please PM me or tell me on OldCP.

Thanks. I wuv you.

I can't Damen made mine, So if no one wants to ask him. (Or a mod)
Okay, ty :3

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Make me a Jr..? ;) • 19th January 2015, 05:53 PM

Aloha!

Soooooo… I've been having a bit of trouble on SwfCrate. I really want to create a jr, but I just can't seem to Upload a Swf and I'm really confused, so I was wondering if anyone could create a jr for me….?

Name: /jr Glimmer

I want it to be this room:

But without that penguin standing there. lol.

If the jr is accepted, please PM me or tell me on OldCP.

Thanks. I wuv you. <3