SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Interstellar Propic Shop! • 8th January 2015, 07:30 PM

Kk. I'll send it after in case you or I forget

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Interstellar Propic Shop! • 8th January 2015, 07:28 PM

Oh, and do you want me to send the 10 gold before or after?

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in I have questions • 7th January 2015, 09:11 PM

After you make a meme, you should be able to get the URL to the picture. Once you get the URL, put it in the little box thing next to your profile on Edit Profile, I'm sure you know how to do that part.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Interstellar Propic Shop! • 7th January 2015, 09:04 PM

Lol, sorry you probably have alot to work on...But.

I would like a cat with a white and light pink body with any color hair, whatever looks good XD. The background would be the moon, if you could make that, (and, or) night sky. Ty. :3

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in im applying for knight • 5th January 2015, 08:21 PM

You need more experience.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in New OC • 5th January 2015, 08:19 PM

Dumpster. XD I like Patches, too. Cool drawing, as always.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Sad Story • 5th January 2015, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Damn. lol just damn.

No cussing is allowed on any part of oldcp.
Please clean up your language .
Damn is allowed

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Sad Story • 5th January 2015, 07:45 PM

Thanks! Hope it wasn't too violent. I'm a violent little child >:)

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Sad Story • 5th January 2015, 07:19 PM

Warning: This is kinda violent.

Blood.

The first thing that I see when I walk into this old, rickety, abandoned house, is a small droplet of blood on the floor. One small droplet after another. Faint footsteps show up on the cracked wooden floor, showing the path a bleeding someone ran through this house. And I'm thinking that someone is Dale. I hope he's alright.

A shiver runs down my spine, sending goose bumps all around my cold body. I creep through the dark hallways of the house, trying to be quiet, but every step I take sounding like a stomp as loud as an elephant's. Anything could be lying just around this corner, anything that can scare me out if my wits, something that could scar me for life. I don't know what drove me to this house to come investigate. Oh, of course I know. Love. Dale has been sneaking around, and I know he has come here. I saw a note that was placed on his bed telling him to come to this address. He must have had to come. I don't know what he has been up to, but he has definitely been up to no good.

The droplets of blood become bigger, thicker. More blood floods the old floors of this house, making me nauseous. My heart hammers against my chest, and my throat feels like a million tons are pressed against it, making me in able to breath. Another shiver runs through my body. I'm afraid for Dale. What did he get himself into? What happened?

I turn the corner, and stop in my tracks. I take a long breath in, afraid of what I'm seeing. Dale is laying on the floor in a pool of dark red blood. I let out a scream of terror as I run towards the possibly dead body.

A long, opened up cut jets down his muscular arm, looking red, blue, purple, and gross. There are about five medium sized holes in his shirt, on his chest. The gray T-shirt is soaked with the red, metallic liquid. His long, brunette hair is all disheveled, and his face has a few scratches on it. His eyes are wide open.

I let out another scream, tears flooding my eyes. My nose starts to fill with wet snot, and the tears spill from my eyes. "Who did this to you!" I yell, staring into his dark chocolate eyes. I sniffle. "I can't believe this happened." I'm lost in words. Dale is dead. Not only is he gone, but someone has murdered him.

I pull out my phone and call 9-1-1 immediately, and answer all the questions they have for me.

I head back to my house, my hands covered in dry blood. I'm still in shock about what happened, not able to get the picture of Dale laying dead on the floor out of my mind. The police came and took his body. Everything is under investigation; hopefully they find out what kind of person would do such a thing.

I walk into my empty room, approaching my bed. On the dark purple sheets lays a small note. I pick it up, reading every word.

Grace,
I want to tell you that I am not safe. I have gotten involved with the wrong people, and it has ruined my life. I want to tell you what is going to happen.
I have been threatened into coming to the old, abandoned house on 7th street. I don't know what they are going to do to me, but it won't be good, I know it. I just don't know these people well enough, but I do know that they are very bad people and in no case are safe. I want to tell you that I love you, and I have felt that way since the first time I laid eyes on you. I know something bad might happen tonight, so whatever the case, never forget me,

Dale.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in OldCP Snowball Server! • 5th January 2015, 06:41 PM

Awesome! I really enjoyed playing at the snowball server. Thanks for bringing it back! :)

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in A Crime Exused • 4th January 2015, 07:36 PM

I would have put this is the Reports section, as this doesn't have anything to do with crimezone. Also, you need evidence.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in WWE Power Rankings • 2nd January 2015, 10:09 PM

I usually just watch the divas... Heh. Although, I do watch alot of other matches and such. Seth Rollins is definitely an impressive wrestler...

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Detective School [OFFICIAL] • 2nd January 2015, 10:00 PM

IGN
glimmerglam

Skills
I am good at making educated theories. I can put clues and things into my mind and make good guesses about things. I am good at thinking outside of the box.

Experience
Sadly, I don't have any experience, but I would like to gain some. Maybe attending this Detective School will help me learn and get more experience as a detective. :3 I have been on OldCP since the middle, maybe the end of July 2014.

Why I want to sign up:
Being an OldCP Detective really interests me. I love shows that involve crime and mysteries, they intrigue me. I also like the roleplay and crimezone, it makes Oldcp more fun and interesting. Being a detective would make it even more fun and exciting. I would love to attend this school to earn more experience and to be involved in more of the detective stuff.

:)

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Mods • 1st January 2015, 08:45 PM

Agreed.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in The Royal DSHQ News #7 • 1st January 2015, 04:00 PM

I love your news reports. Always so detailed!